Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

🚢 Logistics made the news again:
Australia’s first blockchain-supported Supply Chain System unveiled at the port of Brisbane: http://bit.ly/2kyHnUo

#Ubcoin is here to revolutionize the world trading system 🌏

Our ITO Stage 3 ends tomorrow
Join now: https://ubcoin.io

Incredible! If you can cooperate with Australia, then you will have excellent shipping partners. You will be able to work with other countries through the Ocean and the bays, this is an incredible practice and experience for your team!

What the team achieved now can be considered great success even how small it is. Dev and the team are keeping always up to date with their activities and this will definitely can come up with better communication.

This realy calls for a celebrations. This tiny success will eventually turned out to huge achievements soon. I just hope that the developers and whole team members will continue their good job to make their plans and goals possible.
Definitely. Team members have to continue their amazing job to achieve their goals and get to the moon soon! I'm looking forward to this project!
The team had doing their best for the success of this project. From conducting open forum with the crypto enthusiast, strengthening the core team and now expanding their connections. This surprise me how diligent and sincere they are on their commitments to this project.   
It only means that the developer team of Ubcoin project are committed and serious to put this platform at the high level of success. They never stop in working and finding good and effective ways just to make the project be in the right path. Sooner or later, the project will gained good reputations from the people most especially from the businessmen and investors around the world.

The team gives all the effort in this project, they prepare it to be on top because they aim for the high achievement. If we are talking about in the marketplace this kind of project the UBcoin is in need of everyone. They prefer to have a project which is the weaknesses of many of us because of the busy work. The platform set for a good purposes that will gain a positive comments or feedback.
And by that effort they are showing and giving to the project, it can really help a lot in achieving the success they want for the project. Offer reliable features is one thing I'm expecting for UBcoin to provide in the future.
If the team will only keep up this kind of pace here in the crypto currency community then, the future success will come at hand to this project. The Ubcoin has a good foundation to start with as an exchange crypto currency for real goods. I am also looking forward for this project to keep on providing the people's satisfaction from the needs to the Ubcoin project.

Definitely true, success is within the team on how they manage and maintain their strategy to satisfy the investors and participants. This is very useful to us because it is also focusing in mobile transactions of payments. Hope the team will continue to do their best for the success of the project.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

Hello. ICO is over as i know. How much money was collected? Softcap was reached? Thank for info.
ICO is not yet over for Ubcoin project. Their softcap has long been reached and the team decided to reduces the hardcap and this would be a great news to all who have already invested and on coming investors because it would lessen the supply in the market that could make the value of the Ubcoin token increase due to scarcity.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

this is project A marketplace where anyone can safely and instantly sell or buy real goods in exchange for cryptocurrency Is it true   Huh Huh
me check website ico sold for now 6 674 ETH Hopefully Hardscap: 29 000 ETH succes  Wink

It is true , Ubcoin is safe and trusted which is why many people supports and invested in it, it is also partnered with some well known company which increase its credibility.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:28:09 AM

this is project A marketplace where anyone can safely and instantly sell or buy real goods in exchange for cryptocurrency Is it true   Huh Huh
me check website ico sold for now 6 674 ETH Hopefully Hardscap: 29 000 ETH succes  Wink

It is true , Ubcoin is safe and trusted which is why many people supports and invested in it, it is also partnered with some well known company which increase its credibility.
Well they can't reach this far if the project is not legit. Investors and supporters are increasing beacuse they believe and trust Ubcoin with their investments. I think Ubcoin project is almost there to reach it's plans and project goals. Hope they can collect the amount they need before the scheduled time.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

the third stage of Ico has already been completed. I'm interested in how successful the sale was and what plans the project developers have for the near future.
You can see this information on the official website of the project. The team and administrators always update information about the project. If there is no information yet, then you need to wait and soon the information on the sale of tokens will be updated.
Agree, team members are always posted their last updates with the project. The are also very accessable in time yoj need help or inquiries about the project they easly respond to the people who are looking for answers. If they are releasing new updates and progress please strengthen your patience and let's wait for next project update.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:42:44 AM

🔥 Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads .
Read more here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4
🌟 Our 17% discount ends in a few hours - do not hesitate and buy tokens NOW on ubcoin io!

Thank you very much for such detailed and important information for us. Because I bought your tokens and now I'm waiting for your token to go to a large exchange, then the price for the token will start to increase. This will be a very big plus for the team and those who decided to invest in this project.
This realy a good and very important details and informations. We are glad that team members are cery active and attentive. Thank you so much for all the active response. Congratulations to all token holders. Opportunities and the chance to have huge profits.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

the third stage of Ico has already been completed. I'm interested in how successful the sale was and what plans the project developers have for the near future.
You can see this information on the official website of the project. The team and administrators always update information about the project. If there is no information yet, then you need to wait and soon the information on the sale of tokens will be updated.
Agree, team members are always posted their last updates with the project. The are also very accessable in time yoj need help or inquiries about the project they easly respond to the people who are looking for answers. If they are releasing new updates and progress please strengthen your patience and let's wait for next project update.
Yes, indeed. I really love the team members because the team members always helping all these people to make the people happy with their answers.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:51:47 AM

🔥 Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads .
Read more here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4
🌟 Our 17% discount ends in a few hours - do not hesitate and buy tokens NOW on ubcoin io!

Great news for those discount hunters! I will be happy to promote this project to my friend, this is a type of a unique project, isnt it?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

The idea behind the project is real cool and I hope the team will keep to there promises
I hope so. This is a really good project for those who wanted an exchange with their cryptocurrency for real goods and it is unique!
Yes, indeed a good one. I really appreciate the team efforts to make the project achieve its it's plan. The project platform is very impressive and unique. The ideas are very uncomkon from others. As i observe as of this days updates and achievementsare quite  good so no questions they can realy serve what they promise.
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

Today many ICOs pay attention to the South-East Asia ‘cause the demand for cryptocurrency is very high in this region. When will expansion in this direction take place?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

The idea behind the project is real cool and I hope the team will keep to there promises
I hope so. This is a really good project for those who wanted an exchange with their cryptocurrency for real goods and it is unique!
Yes, indeed a good one. I really appreciate the team efforts to make the project achieve its it's plan. The project platform is very impressive and unique. The ideas are very uncomkon from others. As i observe as of this days updates and achievementsare quite  good so no questions they can realy serve what they promise.
I see. So, the idea from the project was very uncommon from the others because it is a decentralized market for exchanging cryptocurrency for real goods, isn't it? Yes, there is no platform look like this.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

I see. So, the idea from the project was very uncommon from the others because it is a decentralized market for exchanging cryptocurrency for real goods, isn't it? Yes, there is no platform look like this.

The investors and customers that will look to this platform of Ubcoin , will not regret in buying this goods which is sold by the seller and paid with Ubcoin tokens , because the two parties could benefits this project the buyet and the seller itself, seller can dispose his goods and the buyer can have discounts on Ubcoin tokens and can get a good low price of the goods sold by the seller,
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

This ubcoin ICO is  a unique kind of project which give the people around the world the oppurtunity to become a cryptocurrency holder in a less much time ,for only selling your goods to the marketplace in exchanges for Ubcoin tokens which is the medium of payments for that said goods being sold, thus the buyer also had great advantages of this Uncoin market of exchange for they are protected ftom the other intension of the seller, thus this Ubcoin project will gain trust to the investor of Ubcoin tokens.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

Yes, indeed a good one. I really appreciate the team efforts to make the project achieve its it's plan. The project platform is very impressive and unique. The ideas are very uncomkon from others. As i observe as of this days updates and achievementsare quite  good so no questions they can realy serve what they promise.

The investors and customers that will look to this platform of Ubcoin , will not regret in buying this goods which is sold by the seller and paid with Ubcoin tokens , because the two parties could benefits this project the buyet and the seller itself, seller can dispose his goods and the buyer can have discounts on Ubcoin tokens and can get a good low price of the goods sold by the seller,

Ubcoin gives members and investors a great service. They give all their hard work and effort to make the project stable and continue to improved. I thank Ubcoin because it gives me opportunity to invest to their project that I can assure that it will be successful in the near future.
Indeed the idea looks very promising. The biggest proble I see is the current market, that makes it very difficult to raise funds.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

🔥 Last week Ubcoin team welcomed special guests from South Korea in our Moscow office. For us it was a great opportunity to show how the company works and share experiences.
💎 We encourage our partners and supporters from other countries to come and check out our work with their own eyes!
Read more about the visit here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/transparency-and-trust-ubcoin-welcomes-korean-partners-showcasing-business-processes-and-progress-243ae6b55d43
🌟 Ubcoin token sale continues, the stage 4 discount is 13% — you can buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

This ubcoin ICO is  a unique kind of project which give the people around the world the oppurtunity to become a cryptocurrency holder in a less much time ,for only selling your goods to the marketplace in exchanges for Ubcoin tokens which is the medium of payments for that said goods being sold, thus the buyer also had great advantages of this Uncoin market of exchange for they are protected ftom the other intension of the seller, thus this Ubcoin project will gain trust to the investor of Ubcoin tokens.

I am grateful that you like the project mate. You are very correct with that and Ubcoin will be using a great platform to make the exchange of real goods to be fast. This project will be a big help in the future where people are try to build more business in the world.
This UBcoin is a revolutionary crypto marketplace exchange as this will give you a chance to sell your old items or stuff and exchange for crypto. Ubcoin is one of the few projects in the marketplace that accepts cryptocurrency. I'm hoping that everything that put on the roadmaps and white paper will transform into a successful project for the good of UBCoin team and to the entire community and investors.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

🚢 Logistics made the news again:
Australia’s first blockchain-supported Supply Chain System unveiled at the port of Brisbane: http://bit.ly/2kyHnUo

#Ubcoin is here to revolutionize the world trading system 🌏

Our ITO Stage 3 ends tomorrow
Join now: https://ubcoin.io

Incredible! If you can cooperate with Australia, then you will have excellent shipping partners. You will be able to work with other countries through the Ocean and the bays, this is an incredible practice and experience for your team!

What the team achieved now can be considered great success even how small it is. Dev and the team are keeping always up to date with their activities and this will definitely can come up with better communication.

This realy calls for a celebrations. This tiny success will eventually turned out to huge achievements soon. I just hope that the developers and whole team members will continue their good job to make their plans and goals possible.
Definitely. Team members have to continue their amazing job to achieve their goals and get to the moon soon! I'm looking forward to this project!
The team had doing their best for the success of this project. From conducting open forum with the crypto enthusiast, strengthening the core team and now expanding their connections. This surprise me how diligent and sincere they are on their commitments to this project.   
It only means that the developer team of Ubcoin project are committed and serious to put this platform at the high level of success. They never stop in working and finding good and effective ways just to make the project be in the right path. Sooner or later, the project will gained good reputations from the people most especially from the businessmen and investors around the world.

The team gives all the effort in this project, they prepare it to be on top because they aim for the high achievement. If we are talking about in the marketplace this kind of project the UBcoin is in need of everyone. They prefer to have a project which is the weaknesses of many of us because of the busy work. The platform set for a good purposes that will gain a positive comments or feedback.
And by that effort they are showing and giving to the project, it can really help a lot in achieving the success they want for the project. Offer reliable features is one thing I'm expecting for UBcoin to provide in the future.
If the team will only keep up this kind of pace here in the crypto currency community then, the future success will come at hand to this project. The Ubcoin has a good foundation to start with as an exchange crypto currency for real goods. I am also looking forward for this project to keep on providing the people's satisfaction from the needs to the Ubcoin project.

Definitely true, success is within the team on how they manage and maintain their strategy to satisfy the investors and participants. This is very useful to us because it is also focusing in mobile transactions of payments. Hope the team will continue to do their best for the success of the project.

The advantage of this project is a positive thinking of everyone that we can definitely reach into the bottom of success. And also to satisfy the people who are interested in the platform for the other side of money. Ubcoin stability is the motivations towards success.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

🔥 Last week Ubcoin team welcomed special guests from South Korea in our Moscow office. For us it was a great opportunity to show how the company works and share experiences.
💎 We encourage our partners and supporters from other countries to come and check out our work with their own eyes!
Read more about the visit here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/transparency-and-trust-ubcoin-welcomes-korean-partners-showcasing-business-processes-and-progress-243ae6b55d43
🌟 Ubcoin token sale continues, the stage 4 discount is 13% — you can buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io

The team is really dedicated in making this platform into reality they have network the project into several popular projects and also they have partnerships with legitimate companies. I hope this will continue.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

The Ubcoin team is fully focused on developing the platform. And so we should take a closer look at it, because soon we can see a project that will become popular and popular. Personally, I got interested in the project and I'm sure that it will be popular.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

The team is really dedicated in making this platform into reality they have network the project into several popular projects and also they have partnerships with legitimate companies. I hope this will continue.

We can really observed their development growth which I think gives them more popular and they are very eager to make their project to be successful. They continue to do more advertisement here in this forum and also in the real world which I firmly believe that it can give impact to the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: