Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2040 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:36:03 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
I think not absolute bitcoin is my future because we all also can not know with certainty bitcoin future like what in the future we have to think logic and all possibilities worse in the future
If only we can see future ahead of us, then we can easily answer what fate waiting for our investment, but since that we can't control the outcome result, then this type of investment is really risky, better to place money that you can afford to let go, those savings that you can just forget for such a long time and never relied your daily needs, the future is bright if we are a believers and we can patiently wait till the new height was achieved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

There is no doubt that as of now crypto currency is still considered as a speculative investment and because of that  investing in crypto currency is considered more risky compared to traditional investment we have on the market (stocks, bonds etc.) As many people know investment diversification is a must rule and investing only in one market is dangerous specially in crypto. We are positive that crypto currency is here to stay but as a safety blanket it is still best to invest on other things as well. It is better safe to be sorry.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

Investing in cyrptocurrency has a very high risk because the price is very fluctuating. Many experts are skeptical about bitcoin as a major investment because of the limitations they can analyze.
In addition there is no regulation so it is not regulated by the government or the bank.
Another impact is fraud and illegal activity given the many misinformation and obscurity associated with bicoin trade, the fraudsters have a great chance to perform their actions through the Ponzi scheme which promises high profits.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

I trust bitcoin,but it doesn't mean that i should depend my future for it,i should find other ways as my primary source of income like a business. Earned profits from bitcoin will help me to start a business that i can manage it very well. As long as bitcoin is there,i will never stop doing things like the way that i earned profits.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

Yes it is true for me.I am invest a lot of money in bitcoin.I am not a very rich family member.When i got some money by doing any work i invest this money in bitcoin.Bitcoin is one of the most powerful currency in the whole world.Millions of people invest there money on it for changing there life so why i am not Huh I also change my life with it.Bitcoin increase it price in continuously year by year.Bitcoin is now a very figure then any others currency.Now it is quit impossible to be a owner of 1 bitcoin.So it is true that my future depends on bitcoin..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever sir Smiley
Nazir0012

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

I believe Bitcoin will benefit in my future and Bitcoin will one day live as the online currency all over the world, Bitcoin holds a lot for future because Bitcoin is approved in many countries in the world.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

It is not entirely my future to rest in my hands regardless of bitcoin bitcoin, just a plan of mine, and I will control it myself, not let bitcoin be able to control me as well. my hybrid
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

Future about BTC is a big question. But it really depends on it? Everyone who made an investment there made a bet to the future price and nobody knows where the BTC price will end. All of us hope in a huge increase and multiplying BTC value but everyone should have other investment as well and split the risk.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

Investment in just bitcoin is too risky but if you doit like trading you will managed your investment and earn some money/profi without losing your investment and the profit will be used to start your real business.
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

To start your business is a good idea. The bottom line is that trying to be financially free requires multiple streams of income and this obviously involve not putting all of ones eggs in one basket. Starting your business is a pretty good idea but you still need other sources to stand strong in business and in finances.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

I agree with you don't make a chance with big risk, like bitcoin we all know that bitcoin is good, popular and everyone know about bitcoin but we need to know about it first about risk and anything else, if we depend all our future with bitcoin it will have a high risk. so I think you should do bitcoin invest with half of your money or less

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

Yes, i think some how my future is depending on bitcoin
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

Cryptocurrencies/ Blockchain for now already recognized as experimental project, to fully entrust your investment in this cryptocurrencies world is kinda too risky for me. I agreed with your opinion that we should separate our investment into several things. It is better to spread your goodness into several things than just one, right?
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

It is a saying that there is no harm in trying, and I won't deny that I depend my future in Bitcoin, who knows it will be granted and my wish come true. Actually investing in Bitcoin is risky but I give a try because I believe Bitcoin gives potential profits.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

investing in krypto is also a high-risk investment. if you can withhold your emotions and risks, for us you will get many benefits in the future. because bitcoin prices always go up higher than the previous year, so you'll get more profit.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

It is a saying that there is no harm in trying, and I won't deny that I depend my future in Bitcoin, who knows it will be granted and my wish come true. Actually investing in Bitcoin is risky but I give a try because I believe Bitcoin gives potential profits.
But reality is that all of us here who have some bitcoins are counting on it in the future. Many people are financial secured cause of the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that raised a lot in past few years. Its risky if you invest all money you have, but little by little what you can afford to lose is ok and its not risky even if you lose that money in the end, but bitcoin will rise, I don`t doubt in that.
If we have some investment in cryptocurrencies we depend on them, at least a little but that hope for our coins to rise exists in us. Who say otherwise lies, if you have crypto you believe in crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

Yes. Bitcoin is a great help to make the business boom than the other as the budget from bitcoin profit. I think it is depends on the person ability to handle crypto business and real business world. Maybe let us respect our differences. Good luck to you and I hope your business will become productive and more stores or whatever business you have plan.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

It's true actually, the safest way to invest your assets is on real bussines, but sometimes people really want some more from cryptocurrency. They make an invest on it from the small capital and after that the go ahead to more higher than the first time, they ignored that bitcoin is unpredictable and so risky.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

Yes. Bitcoin is a great help to make the business boom than the other as the budget from bitcoin profit. I think it is depends on the person ability to handle crypto business and real business world. Maybe let us respect our differences. Good luck to you and I hope your business will become productive and more stores or whatever business you have plan.

Every person has each own principle in life, for me I consider my self as one of who depend future in Bitcoin. Because as a bitcoiners it's been proven that there is potential profits in investing Bitcoin and I look forward for more productive years come.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

I agree on your idea. Yes working on bitcoin is very good and very profitable but we cannot know how long bitcoin can provide this luxury, we need to have some back up plans on our own to support our future. Bitcoin has always been volatile and always goes in up and down states. Creating a business outside of bitcoin like in your area that can generate money the way you like is a good way. We must not depend your future into one thing and have many plans ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: