Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2040 times)
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:13:53 AM

I agree on your thoughts, although bitcoin is a good form of investment it is not wiser to put all your assets into it simply because it is too much risk involve into it because it is very volatile. Remember, let you have a diversity form of investment wherein you could benefits well on this type of strategy for your own good.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

investing in bitcoin is a great source of income if you know it and you are sure it is, or if you are interested in it and you can
dashcollector

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

This is a very risky thing to do in my opinion as bitcoins are still a new concept. Better to use it as additional source of income.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:02:02 AM

I see the future of bitcoin will be very expensive and bitcoin will be more difficult to find and get you can see from the condition of bitcoin which from year to year always experience increased difficulty to get bitcoin so that makes the mining difficulty get bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

Well you should know don't put your hopes in one basket diversify
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

Bitcoin is a great investment, a lot of people can prove it, however, you should still not invest all your assets and properties like your life depends on it. Bitcoin still involves some degree of risks, it is very unpredictable, that makes it exciting, you can earn or lose depends on your strategy. Invest only you can afford to lose.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

..yeah you're right..for me,,depending your future in bitcoin is not a good idea..having a stable and permanent job would guarantee that you secure a good future..maybe you take bitcoin as one source of your income..but depending your future in it is really not a good idea..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:59:58 AM

Everything is risky. Everything is meaningful if we turn our perspective from one side to another. For example if we had an experienced that was not unpleasant we can have our new learnings from that. Then we can be able to concluded that crypto currency is risky and much and still much better to invest in actual product.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

I strongly believe that soon or later bitcoin will get to the position that it deseves and will be adopted by many countries as a payment method or even as a part of modern banking system.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

a person always should create multiple income sources and invest in different fields as investments are subject to some risks.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment, but it depends on its prices or profits.
However it can be taken as any other savings. Because we do not know its importance, it can be completely harmful. Some time can be spent for the benefit.
However, my friend and I have taken the risk.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
ahmadbhatti

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

I think bitcoin is best plat form to investment and secure pay method. and if you can,t take risk you don't do any thing you should 40% investment if you can't 100%.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

As long as you are living by yourself or you have support from your family and you don't have a lot of responsibilities then it is alright to depend your future in bitcoin but you need to make sure that you are not just wasting time and opportunities and you are really working hard and going through a lot of hard works to just earn in bitcoin and also in other cryptocurrencies because that is the key or secret for having a good future.
ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

Bitcoin is profitable cryptocurrency. Day by day bitcoin popularity increasing in the world. If invest to bitcoin is riskable, but it's more profitable side for investing.Bitcoin will be risky to invest in the sector as long as Bitcoin's price does not get fixed.
dinah29

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

We really don't know if what will be our future, weither it is good or not. But for me, Bitcoin can give us an opportunity to be prepared for our future.
icoinvesting

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

I think that bitcoin is best plat form to investment and secure pay method. I strongly believe that soon or later bitcoin will get to the position that it deseves and will be adopted by many countries as a payment method or even as a part of modern banking system.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

what you say is true sir, we can invest in crypto currency (bitcoin and altcoin others) but don't rely on crypto currency for the future. this is just speculation about the price. there is no full rule for the base value. and prices are controlled by whales. the best step is if you make a profit from crypto currency investment, take and make real business.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

I think that all should invest their money in bitcoin only if it is free money. And if you lost it you will be ok. The best way is buy bitcoin when it is red and forget about it. Remember about it after year) or more)

izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

however, the fact is the market is stil unstable and unpredictable. So we could invest more in bitcoins and altcoins, but we have to be patiently await until the harvest times come. No pain, no gain. This is the world where be rush, greedy, and panic, will bring you nowhere but blunders. CMIIW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: