Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2040 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

Depending your future in bitcoin alone is never a smart choice. I know there is a very good chance that bitcoin price will further increase faster than any stocks in the market but still there is always the risk. So try to balance your investments in different forms for stability.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Bitcoin future might be bright but depending our future such as all in in bitcoin i think too risky.
Since bitcoin itself is decentralized and the price could be drop so much in just one day.
Just start other bussiness from the profits right now, for a guaranteed future.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

We doesn't need depends our life or our everything to bitcoin, all we need to do is to trust bitcoin as form of cryptocurrency and an asset for investment. And taking trust requires effort for us to move along and to deal with decision that could help us to earn in the future. And taking effort also signifies a way on doing our part in earning not just putting all of our money to bitcoin to wait and hold because it could just result for several loss in investments.
chara78

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

we should not rely on Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a digital money whose value is unstable, may invest in Bitcoin but don't be too hopeful and not too big, to note also the risks before we invest in Bitcoin.
aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a risky investment. But then as they say, no risk no reward. Bitcoin is being manipulated heavily by the big players :/
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

yes I also strongly agree if bitcoin is very good in the future because I see bitcoin has a potential price increase with the effect of the total supply bitcoin is very limited and the influence of demand for bitcoin from year to year is always high.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
i agree with you is to risky to depend yoir future to bitcoin we never know what will happen in bitcoin in future if bitcoin still have a  value just go with flow to in crypto to make profit.
Maybe in the future the Bitcoin price increases more than what you think, maybe it happen in the year that what I see is made by the technology. For me? I risk my future in Bitcoin because I trust it.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

You are right.  We should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile.  We are not sure on how it will be priced one to two days or years from now.  That is why I am just investing the money which I can lose.  Those are my extra I guess.  But would be hoping that its price would goes up to secure my future. Grin
Depending your future in bitcoin is risky amd unsafe. You should also focus on some other way to improve your future. Because in btc, it is hard to earn and also what id the brice of btc became dump for a long time what will you do. You need to invest in other things or companies too. Not only to bitcoin.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

I agree with you. I never consider bitcoin as the only choice of my life, that i depend everything on. Because i know how risky bitcoin is. And there's nothing certain in life, who knows bitcoin might end and if i depend my life on bitcoin my life will end as well.
I invest in bitcoin and make bitcoin as extra income, not the main income. I will still work to earn money, stable job so my future is more certain.
But if i had more money, i would absolutely like to start a business, it's challenging and fun, and i think we can depend our future on business.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

What do you think guys?

Depending your future with bitcoin, seriously? I mean, bitcoin is surely helping us to be much more financial stable by making it an alternative form of earning money. But I think even bitcoin would not agree on you. I know bitcoin is also limited, maybe in the future it is gone so do not rely on it too much.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

investing in bitcoin is really good idea.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

in the future when the development of the world of digital currency is very developed and many who use cryptocurrency like bitcoin is definitely the future of bitcoin prices will become very expensive, the longer bitcoin bitcoin circulation more and more so that makes bitcoin becomes very limited.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

You are certainly right. We cant really depend that much in bitcoin since it is very risky and volatile. Investing all of your money in bitcoin would be very risky since it requires your attention in watching the price.
it's really what you say if bitcoin is easy to control the same user. so bitcoin is indeed very risky for you if you yourself are not always careful in watching prices in the market
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

What do you think guys?

I think it's good to depend on bitcoin for the future because I feel the benefits of bitcoin, although I get very little but I feel good bitcoin can help my economy.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

You are right.  We should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile.  We are not sure on how it will be priced one to two days or years from now.  That is why I am just investing the money which I can lose.  Those are my extra I guess.  But would be hoping that its price would goes up to secure my future. Grin

Yes it is, and actually we cannot be sure that Bitcoin will last that much given the fact that it was stated to be limited nowadays and I guess we cannot expect this forum to adjust.  We can look to this forum as an extra way to gain profit but depe ding onhis to live might not be a good idea since everything here is temporary , the price the dates and even this forum so better to work here and start up your own business to run.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:34:58 PM

There are other virtual currencies, except bitcoin. There are many copies that do not bring anything new, but there are also competitors. However, most other have a certain publisher, a person and an enterprise that needs to be trusted. From this point of view, bitcoin is unique
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

anyone can depend on bitcoin and built a good future if he or she really has the will power.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

yes, we can depend on bitcoin for a great future.
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

nope. Bitcoin is too dangerous to invest all you have into it. just use a little fund then back to real life and do something better than stand front computer all the day

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

Obviously, I completely agree with you. Bitcoin is a wonderful technology which has a great potential that can make people wealthier. But this does not means that you should totally depend on it for your livelihood. Along with earning profits, investors can incur huge losses also. Therefore it advisable to do some stable job and then invest in Bitcoin for extra income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: