Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2039 times)
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:19:58 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
bitcoin is very promising so that many people are interested in investing. but the price of the bitcoin properties varies high and low, so it is safer to invest with half the capital in possession.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Bitcoin is profitable, we all know that but it doesnt mean we put all our investment in cryptocurrency, yes youre right ,i agree with you, much better if we have another business for living, we cant keep rely our future in bitcoin bec.of its upredictable price.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

yes correct future is depending on bitcoin, not only for me but to many more people they all rely on bitcoin

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

What do you think guys?
We should not depend our future in bitcoin because it's unpredictable and risky but sometimes you need to take a risk life is a matter of choice and if you are wise enough i advice that you should invest money that you're ready to loose and not the whole thing but don't expect too much because Bitcoin is not forever i suggest to start your own business and use the money you earn in bitcoin to start a business do not rely on bitcoin because the prices are very volatile but you if have a courage to take a risk in bitcoin go take a risk we don't know but i believe the coming 2 to 5 years of bitcoin will increase.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

What do you think guys?
I agree on you sir. We should not depend our future with cryptocurrencies or bitcoin because there is no stability with this but it will help us earning and get some source of income too. For me properties are good investment and food business.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

It is nothing but folly to rely on future only bitcoin.Its price is not fixed so that it can not be used at the time of need.Bitcoin can not be made the main source of income. But when it is low prices in the market then it is better to buy and hold it.Then there is a lot of profit by selling it if the price increases.Other sources of income should be kept besides Btc so that future security is maintained.

Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

What do you think guys?

Yes, your right. Even bitcoin is a really good investment but it is not a wise decision to put all  your money to invest in bitcoin or crypto currencies. You cannot determine your future for taking a risk it's better to have a small business or find something that worth it for your future. So, overall i don't want to be at risk. Even though its legit but i can't take a risk for putting all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

It's not a better advise to depend on your future in bitcoin. It's is not sure and inconsistent in price. Many of us are depending on bitcoin but there's always the fact that bitcoin is just virtual. In the near future when bitcoin is totally legal and other countries accept the existence of bitcoin. That's the right time to depend on your life and lifestyle at bitcoin. but for now, make it 50/50.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:42:35 AM

I do not think you are too eager to invest your treasure in the world of cryptocurrency. Perform good management such as investing crypto to get money to be invested in the real world. Because as people say, the crypto world is a hard-to-guess digital world.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

I also think so. Depend on it will not be permanent. I want with it and as long as it's possible to make money on it. And then build something on earth.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:48:08 AM

What do you think guys?
bitcoin is very promising so that many people are interested in investing. but the price of the bitcoin properties varies high and low, so it is safer to invest with half the capital in possession.
That is really too much important,  although we have very trust on bitcoin, but still i we cannot totally depend on bitcoin for our future, we should not put all our money in bitcoin but should try to invest only such amount of money that we can afford to lose, because chances are always there to lose our money in trading that is the nature of the  bitcoin trading and that is what he have to accept the fact.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:48:49 AM

That's my plan all along. Aqcuire as much wealth as I can in cryptocurrency then start a business or two. Doesn't have to be big. One or two food stalls is enough for now then I'll see where it goes.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

I am totally agree with you that Investment in BTC is very good investment, But it bears a risk. So, we should invest up to the level what we are able to bear the losses. We should not invest whole of our saving, Because it will hamper our daily life.

What do you think guys?

I think We may consider the investment as a second earning source as you says.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:52:38 AM

I have invested in bitcoin for a very long time. I'm waiting and hoping a lot on bitcoin. Success or not in the future ahead. The dream and purpose of my life depends on bitcoin.
saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment.Many people are interested in investing but the price of bitcoin properties varies high and low.So that future security is maintained.
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

You are right.  We should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile.  We are not sure on how it will be priced one to two days or years from now.  That is why I am just investing the money which I can lose.  Those are my extra I guess.  But would be hoping that its price would goes up to secure my future. Grin

In my opinion, i depend on my future to bitcoin because bitcoin now has a great trend in my view that I can buy a home just because bitcoin is really the size of my bitcoin trust so i depend my future to bitcoin.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

I think it's a good thing to invest in bitcoin because it's great if you're interested in bitcoin here

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:02:59 AM

I invest in bitcoin and I believe I will succeed. Future bitcoin will grow further and prices will be high. Bitcoin attracts many wealthy investors. The future of bitcoin will be a valuable currency accepted for use in everyday life.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

What do you think guys?

Of course you need to take the risk when we say investment.  We didn't know what happen on investment but we need to try to know what happen and you need to be brave about it.  What if you got more profit when you try to invest in bitcoin now into the future? there are no regret in the end if it will happen but if you've loss at least you'd try.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

Well for me, I invested in bitcoin because I believe on its potential,the opportunity that btc can give to people. However aside from joining btc I also do some other ways or means to earn money. I can not fully depend in btc for now because of its unstable price I can not predict if the amount of money I have invested is enough to my everyday needs. I hope that the demand of btc will get high for us to have a good figures.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: