Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

I think this is not a good idea to depend our future with bitcoin we should not give or invest all our mineyon this because it is too risky and hackers and scammers are active nowadays. And also we  dont know what happen in the bitcoin in the future it is still unpredictable so its better to not depend your future in bitcoin it is only alternative source of income not  a primary.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

for now I also think the same with you, btc price is not too good now but still provide benefits but not as good as it used to be and rapid price changes allow the risk to grow bigger, yes I think there is good if besides we invest in btc we have business which is real, at least to anticipate any possibility that could happen to keep ourselves from bankruptcy if the situation worsens
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

at the beginning of the appearance of bitcoin is unpredictable and also is very risky. but i think it is a normal thing, all business have a risky like a bitcoin. perhaps split your money for investment on bitcoin and make your business, will be good.
but to be honest i still believe that bitcoin is one a good way to earn money.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
you're right bitcoin investment is very risky even if many speculators says in future time bitcoin value will reach more than $100000. Seeing how price drops and fluctuates makes me feel afraid of putting my money into this kind of venture, for short term maybe its good but not with long term I guess.

Yes, I agree with you  that bitcoin is risky.  We should not expects the unexpected.  Just go the flow . We don't know if it is long last but now I guess I depend on it.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

You're right it is really not a good idea. Investing in bitcoin is good but it doesn't mean that you'll need to invest all your savings/money to it. If you are taking bitcoin as the major source of your income then it will really dictate your future. I think we just have to study very well the thing we will invest before investing in it.
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Even if I am a big supporter of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, I would not relly on them, because it is a human invention and it can die
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

What do you think guys?

Don't, cause it will be hard for you if you dont recieve the expected payments for your hardwork, look at this forum as your stepping stone to reach every single goals that you set, and earn here to save and build your own company or business which may help you to become stable financially in future, cause this forum is not a government who can provide you a monthly salary.

idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

What do you think guys?
Bitcoin will more likely play significant role in future economies and is a great asset to store value.That however does mean you place all your future on it.No one can tell what direction the world will be headed in the future.Play it safe,make only a given percentage of your portfolio bitcoin.I personally wont invest more than 50 percent in cryptos
Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

Doing investment in bitcoin is good but depending your life into bitcoin is that much worst. You should just have an extra if you want to invest your bitcoin. It is much better because you don't want to lose right? So you better be do some other jobs or open a business to save your life and not to depending your life in bitcoin. It is much better than depending your life in bitcoin.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

I believe that Bitcoin has future so I put resources into bitcoin on the grounds that I accept on its potential, the open door that btc can provide for individuals. Anyway beside joining btc I additionally do some different ways or intends to procure cash. I can not completely depend in btc for the time being a direct result of its unsteady value I can not anticipate if the measure of cash I have contributed is sufficient to my regular needs. I trust that the request of btc will get high for us to have a decent figures.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Yes bitcoin is one of the very very good maybe not just good but awesome idea to invest. but if we were talking here about future maybe a half of it depending in bitcoin or maybe not because i do believe in other crypto currencies also maybe we can say that im depending myself or my future in crypto currency because as of now i do gain a lot of profit in these and i decided to continue these in the future to understand much and know better the world of bitcoin.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

Yes correct future is depending on bitcoin, not only for me but to many more people they all rely on bitcoin
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

What do you think guys?
Honestly bitcoin is part of my life, i was defending on bitcoin since i was in crypto , i already build my own bussiness, so i am verry proud of my success in life yet i do not felt risky if i do focus and beleived.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

Honestly bitcoin is part of my life, i was defending on bitcoin since i was in crypto . but if we were talking here about future maybe a half of it depending in bitcoin or maybe not because i do believe in other crypto currencies also maybe we can say that im depending myself or my future in crypto currency because as of now i do gain a lot of profit in these and i decided to continue these in the future to understand much and know better the world of bitcoin. Anyway beside joining btc I additionally do some different ways or intends to procure cash. I can not completely depend in btc for the time being a direct result of its unsteady value I can not anticipate if the measure of cash I have contributed is sufficient to my regular needs. I trust that the request of btc will get high for us to have a decent figures.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

It is always wiser to have some backup, because if my country government will ban all my funds one day, I could survive that.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

Yes bitcoin is one of the very very good maybe not just good but awesome idea to invest. but if we were talking here about future maybe a half of it depending in bitcoin or maybe not because i do believe in other crypto currencies also maybe we can say that im depending myself or my future in crypto currency because as of now i do gain a lot of profit in these and i decided to continue these in the future to understand much and know better the world of bitcoin.

Our future depends on many things, it all just depends on us. If you decided to invest some money to bitcoin and now you're waiting for the price to grow so you can retire, well something is not right about it.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

I agree with you that you shouldn't invest all your money on crypto. You might make a lot of money with crypto but also you could lose a lot of money too. I prefer to invest on crypto and other area too.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

You shouldn't tie all your hopes with bitcoin, even if it is very promising, you never what can happen in the market, its always to be cautious with your investments.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

What do you think guys?

That's true, never go all-in in crypto or any other field of investments.
Due to market manipulation and uncertainty, it's highly risky to put your savings here for a short term.
If we are talking long term, then i don't see much risk in it, but still crypto is only one field of possible investments.
For me it makes sense to invest in real estate, and then just rent the properties i have, providing me with a stable passive income as well.
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

I agree with you, Bitcoin is one of the right ways to invest. we see price movements in exchange markets, exchange rate fluctuations can be exploited as best as possible to increase profits. But we must be careful and protective in the storage of bitcoin assets. now hackers are getting smarter hacking into virtual wallets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: