Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
You can always buy coins at a bad time. This could be the reason for losing part of your investment. But after you start trading on the stock exchange, you will quickly recover your money. Then you'll start making an income. Of course, if you have the ability to do this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.
There are people who have invested in bitcoin and other cryptos and no one in their right mind will be solely dependent on these investment unless they have invested in other business ventures in this market. This is a market that will change the economic future and i am glad i was an early investor, at this stage i really do not care about the price as i entered the market when the price was really low and i do not have any intention to sell anything until i find any opportunity like the rally we saw last year where i shorted everything when the market was about to go down.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

In life, love or business I think you should not bet all on one thing and invest in virtual currency is a typical example, if all the money invested in crypto is really stupid
Although bitcoin creates a lot of opportunities for us, no one can say for sure, keep in mind if the cryo market is steep or volatile you do not have to regret
hibiscus

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and since it is a decentralized one no government control over it. Bitcoin has specific features which are advantages to the  global human community  .It has attracted the the confidence of the educated mass and the business community world wide  for their day to day requirements .Bitcoin is good for investment and its market is volatile which is suitable for the day trading.  Bitcoin investor  has developed the confidence  that.his future is depending on bitcoins market movement and he will be investing more and more..
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

do not be too desperate on bitcoin and do not put all our money for bitcoin because it's very risky to be honest this time bitcoin is very popular and lots of investi to come but we do not know next year what will happen, it's all just in case we are not sorry

investing in fun bitcoin in just a few hours alone can make a lot of money this thing that increases the popularity of bitcoin so we are too much and we forget there is a risk in it

for the future, may bitcoin be the container or buffer of the economy of all humans and for the next generation there is no cheating in bitcoin, I hope bitcoin forever and irreplaceable
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
Bitcoin as of today seems a very good asset but i prefer to make use of bitcoin as early as now because i want assurance that i can profit.I also want to have investments for long term,and build business outside crypto inorder to have alternative source of income and not only depending on cryptocurrencies due to its status as a very unpredictable digital currency.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

What do you think guys?
I guess almost all of the top cryocurrency token in the market are all the best when it comes invesyment but not just all the times inbesting in this kind of things are always risky in a way that you could lose your money in this just like gambling and when that i guess bitcoin is still a very good investment but onky in long term investment when a great price range of bitcoin i guess it will not be profitable when you dont hold your bitcoin in atleast a year.
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

Generally, it is not a good idea to invest all your money in one single thing. Crypto market is really good for investing but not so much risking everything. I agree with you.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
livvsyth

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

Yes, I've seen bitcoin investment as a cause in which we need patience and extraordinary courage. Of course, we also need faith in block chain technology, believing that one day bitcoin will change our lives.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

You're not saying anything new, OP. Most of us know that you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket.
Should we depend on BTC to guide us through life? Of course not, but should we let this opportunity pass us by? I always say that if you're a young person, with no children, house, working your ass off for scraps, invest as much as you can. If you don't get greedy and risk it all you will never be able to afford to travel around the world, have a big house, and so on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

What do you think guys?

This has been the advise since it all started and that bitcoin would eventually fail but to sum it all up the advise should be dont put all your eggs in one basket. I do think that bitcoin is still growing and given time can be really prove useful in the future. However there are tendencies and flaws that this cryptocurrency market has and that is its volatility and to best combat that we really should be mindful of how and when we invest on it as this means everythiing in investments

Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

Yes, I've seen bitcoin investment as a cause in which we need patience and extraordinary courage. Of course, we also need faith in block chain technology, believing that one day bitcoin will change our lives.
Bitcoin future is good as an investment it is profitable as we should know the risks in investing into btc. That's good that you are been positive in bitcoin even price fell down somehow it will rise. Not good to invest all our money we should be wise and invest into diffent profitable crypto.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

What do you think guys?

Own business? Do you think that everyone has got that much amount of money to start up a business? If anyway we would had that much money then why bother coming in crypto currency and earn. If I had that much money then I would just set up real world business and do it full time rather than loosing myself all the time on this forum. ;-)
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

You are right, here the investors who only expect future profits with your limited money and can not accept the loss in the future you better start a business that is sure to run because you will not regret if your business is not successful even though. we are here who invest money because it has advantages in more income that will not be sorry if this investment will be a loss and if it rises maybe it will increase our assets just not for daily income. stay wise in managing your finances if you want to invest your money.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

What do you think guys?
Yes i agree. Investing once and thats enough. Don't depend your future here tho, yes we prove that bitcoin are easy to earn yet make a profit but still creating your own business had big difference from here.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

I also think that spending all of your life savings on Bitcoin is a bit risky even thought it doesn't look like that it is going to fail anytime soon. Cryptocurrencies are still a new thing and they are going to improve in the next few years. It is a good idea to buy a few different cryptocurrencies instead of depending on only one. A lot of people think that they can still become rich if they buy Bitcoin and that might be true if Bitcoin becomes worth $1 million dollars in the future. However, we will have to focus on making Bitcoin better to make it happen.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Currencyguide

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

It will be too risky if anyone holds his live to bitcoin.This is decisively why we don't utilize products as a cash. We don't need individuals accumulating something since it powers the incentive up. But not everybody was so positive.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

I think dependence on one single things is not a good idea. Everybody should create one alternative way. If any one do so then the risk of his life is divided. On the other hand all investment should not invest one single asset. And we should invest a certain amount of money in one single asset what we can bear the losses.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

Yes I totally agree, people should not really rely on bitcoin nor other cryptocurrencies because it is very risky. It would be best to put up a small investment or maybe a real estate because the price wont depreciate as years are added.

jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

At first I don't use Bitcoin but when I heard its make good profit than now I depending on bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: