Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2040 times)
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment. But depending your future in bitcoin alone isn't right. You should also have other investments, starting a business is also good. But for me, buying properties is better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
We cannot depend our future in bitcoin, yes , bitcoin is good investment now it gives high profit in our investment but we cannot predict the future of bitcoin cause bitcoin value is unstable it is down and up, we dont know what happen tomorrow. The only thing we do make a plan a build a business to prepare our future.
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

It is risky to put all investment in bitcoin because we don't know what will happen or what Bitcoin can do.It is a good investment because high profits is awaiting.Its not good to depend your future in bitcoin  you need to work also and earn in different ways not only in crypto.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Yes , I think you should have a permanent job, to get permanent income. you should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile. Bitcoin is another income for long term investment.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

every business is risky i think. you can do whatever yo want to do. i believe in crypto and invest all my money. that's my choice and we will see what will happen.
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

Going all in isn't a good idea in any case.
Just take it as a side job and it'll be fine.
Invest small amounts and keep the day job.
Crypto is risky business but as many have said before, so are many other businesses this days.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

What do you think guys?

I think it is a good idea to invest in cryptocurrency in general but keep it short term only. If you want to go long term, then invest in a business. Otherwise, keep everything short term like cryptocurrency because of how unpredictable it is. It's scary.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

What do you think guys?

That's true cause you limit yourself to explore, you lean so much in this forum that we all know that was very volatile in price and the time of earning really takes time. If you are working with investment make sure you vary it on different ways or not to take everything to invest it on something unstable, Bitcoin can give huge amount of money but it is very volatile and we dont even know when it will pump and dump again and the idea of it is limited already is present.

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

In bitcoin investing sometimes takes patience, if you are familiar with bitcoin for more than 3 years then you will get used to the drop price, everything will get better as the number of bitcoin users keeps increasing.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

What do you think guys?

Well, as much as it is being said that it is the currency for the future and also the future if the stock markets, I won't want to put all my eggs in one basket! That's why you see people trying to diversify; spreading their tentacles somewhere else to invest. So, when the markets are down, like they are today, you will have something else to fall back on.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

What do you think guys?
yes, bitcoin is a great place to invest, because today bitcoin is a very popular and glorious digital currency, but investing all the money in bitcoin is not a good decision especially if we leave it all to bitcoin, because the bitcoin price is uncertain , sometimes up and down, so it would be very risky for us to invest all our money in bitcoin.
opening a self-directed business is a good decision, so in addition to getting money from bitcoin investment, we also get money from the business done, then automatically the money we get more.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

What do you think guys?
Yes that is exactly right. In our current days that people are getting knowledgeable and getting their selves to be aware that putting up investment into Bitcoin can somehow make their lives comfortable, they are now starting to rely their future into Bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency that was literally the existing misconception that can be observed because they tend to put up all their assets into it without knowing that there are still instances and chances that the price of cryptocurrencies can turn out into a bad thing just what like we are experiencing right now. We must still keep our selves hand on tight into our assets and not just putting it all into crypto or a certain thing to keep ourselves in control because we can never know how or in what manner it will behave which can either be favorable for us or not.
lehamay

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:07:15 AM

You are right. Investing in bitcoin is good but it doesn't mean that you'll need to invest all your money to it. We should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile. 
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

I agreed if i had a bitcoin im surely depend and kept it for the future of coming few years.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:38:53 AM

Too high risk to depend the future to bit coin.
It is not the right decision to do. Sometimes crypto price fall down to the pit sometimes t goes up to the moon. I think it is not advisable, wasn't sure of what will happen.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:11:44 AM

What do you think guys?

The key here is to treat cryptocurrencies like any other investment mechanism in the market like acquiring stocks, purchasing gold, applying for bank notes or treasury bills, and having real-estate properties. If you allocate all your resources into cryptocurrency alone, then the risk involved definitely explains on why your future might be unpredictable. Diversifying your investments by having to invest into multiple investment mechanisms will lower the risk of losing all your resources and maximize your profits in the long-run.

The difference between investing into cryptocurrencies as to the other types (like what I mentioned above) is the yield of income overtime. Due to its volatility, many investors tend to shift their investments into this aspect as they have the potential to yield large amounts of income in a relatively short amount of time.

Too high risk to depend the future to bit coin.
It is not the right decision to do. Sometimes crypto price fall down to the pit sometimes t goes up to the moon. I think it is not advisable, wasn't sure of what will happen.

Definitely risky if you allocate all of your funds into bitcoin. That is why people need to diversify their investments into multiple accounts instead of relying into just one aspect (which is bitcoin). If you have the opportunity to earn short-term income in cryptocurrencies, then utilize that money to acquire shares of stocks, or any investment alternative available.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

Well its never a good idea to invest all your money in one basket no matter how good the investment is. So yeah bitcoin maybe a good place but putting everything here is like burning your money. There are plenty of investment out there try to diversify in that way if one of your investment failed at least you still have hope for your other investment.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

Im not surely my future in bitcoin is not enough because now a days bitcoin  price fall down.Im right to do to depend it  just kept it and wait for the correct time.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:14:10 AM

for me its look like gambling with your future life, I think if the coin that you invest is increasing I think its okay your life will be good, but what happens if the price of a coin that you invest is dropping? I think you will make your future life is bad, I suggest you invest max 0% of your money because it will take any spare if something happen with your investment

cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

What do you think guys?

that is true  guys but at least short term or time investment is more better after which you meet your maximal goal then one can swapped up and change the real time business not depending on btc. but to me will invest 30% in btc then use 60% for life business also manage the 10% for other subissues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: