Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

Buying bitcoin is a good investment securing a comfortable future, but it doesn’t mean also that we have to totally depend on our bitcoin investment because we all know that there is always a risk in crypto investment, although i am positive that bitcoin has a potential to earn profit at its right time but still we to realistic always that there is a failure possibility too. So we just have to be wise in putting our investment, always scatter to have always a support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:11:51 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Maybe your righ. It better to establish business rather than to invest money with bitcoin. But in my own opinion bitcoin is still good investment and it will give security in the future through holding it. Also, there are many strategies to gain profit in bitcoin through buy, hold and sell of it in short period. Or else, maybe to make much secure your future, doing both is good idea. Establish business and buy bitcoin as savings and investment.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:46 AM

Off course bitcoin is just a means to received your blessing through your profit..but still depend on us to work it out and not to depend too much for your future..since we know how unpredictable it is, they always change but that is why it is risky to put all your money to invest in bitcoin for your future safety or security you have at least another alternative plan for than.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:23:11 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
I agree to some of the people in the thought that says "do not put your egg in one basket." As for me, it is not bad if people will invest maybe 60% to 80% of their money in bitcoin but make sure that the 20% that will remain can still save your financial expenses. Every investment is a risk and that is what business is. People also need to study very well the thing they will invest in before investing in it.
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:46:45 AM

Obviously, I completely agree with you. Bitcoin is a wonderful technology which has a great potential that can make people wealthier. But this does not means that you should totally depend on it for your livelihood. Along with earning profits, investors can incur huge losses also. Therefore it advisable to do some stable job and then invest in Bitcoin for extra income.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:47:17 AM

You are right.  We should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile.  We are not sure on how it will be priced one to two days or years from now.  That is why I am just investing the money which I can lose.  Those are my extra I guess.  But would be hoping that its price would goes up to secure my future. Grin
Yes, because we didn't know what happens on Bitcoin soon or in the future much good to invest the what you can afford to lose, Investing on bitcoin is just for extra income much better you have a real business than focusing on Bitcoin Smiley
Bitcoin is good but we can't handle the situation what happens next month or years on the market and as you see now many new investors loses their capitals due to bitcoin drop.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

don't depending your all future on crypto, we can depend on 50%. for the problem of prices will rise or fall, it's common because crypto is fluctuating. what I'm worried about is the legalization of government. along with the news and negative issues, I am worried that bitcoin will be banned.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

Bitcoin is a very good business to invest in but should not be put as only way to succeed as business , it's always good even before Bitcoin to diversify yr investment ,so put yr egg in basket will only harm you ,but can be one of yr income source.
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

Bitcoin is a life saver to many. But that doesn’t mean one should put the fate of his or her life at the hands of Bitcoin. I have a day job and still get to do Bitcoin. Just like most in my office do. A few quit but later regretted it. Better time management is the key to having the best of both worlds.
Vincent Wright

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

I invest in bitcoin and I believe I will succeed. Future bitcoin will grow further and prices will be high. Bitcoin attracts many wealthy investors. The future of bitcoin will be a valuable currency accepted for use in everyday life.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

Im truly believe of bitcoin can do his price high in the market so i was depending my future in bitcoin, this time im keeping in investing in bitcoin for my future. Bitcoin is my job now when im resigning my regular job that is why im choosing bitcoin for my future.

it will be a big risk to you for stopping in your real job and focusing more on the virtual world but it's all on your choice.
That is right, it is such a big risk for quitting your stable and regular job to just get into the virtual world of the cryptocurrencies because like now, that the prices of the coins are really low, it is a sign for the people who are thinking of quitting and going all out on cryptocurrencies to to think twice because not all the times, the market is good for its users.
quirman77

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:10:50 AM

I think so too, because bitcoin is very difficult to predict, so from now until I invest some of my capital. this is because I have not fully believed in this virtual currency.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

I think that bitcoin is best platform to investment and secure pay method.I strongly believe that soon or later bitcoin will get to the position that t deseves and will be adopted by many countries as a payment and modern banking system.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:49:08 AM

Yes it is! Bitcoin is a good platform to invest and bitcoin is safe and secure with the uses of blockchain technology. However don't depends you future on it, remember that bitcoin is volatile and we need to have patience on it.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

What do you think guys?

Yeah you have point that bitcoin is a risky idea that you will depend your future on it. We can use the bitcoin as platform where we can earn a money. It also helps you to gain a capital for your business, you can still depend your future in bitcoin but still have some side job or businesses for you to fulfill your dreams someday. Still give some time to mangae your bitcoin investment because it really help us a lot.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
meliastor

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

We should not depend our future in bitcoin. I think its better if we invest a portion our income to bitcoin since it has potential. Treat bitcoin as savings and just hodl it until it appreciates.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

What do you think guys?

100 percent agreed with this. I have also read somewhere a post of a legendary or hero member that advises us not to invest too much in crypto, to the extent that you will completely be crippled in terms of your finances in the event that Bitcoin or crypto will fall down. It is good to invest in Bitcoin but it is not good to invest everything to it. Diversity of investments is always the advice of financial experts.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:36:16 AM

It is not bad to invest into something such as Bitcoin but putting your future and depend totally on it is not what i suggest you to do. It is too risky to do that as it is volatile. There is no one who can say that bitcoin will either increase nor decrease so better i suggest if you should start a business and invest into bitcoin the amount of monet which you could afford to lose.

nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

I see the future of bitcoin can be very expensive and the connection with me is I can get very much profit if I have a lot of bitcoin, so while buying cheap bitcoin as much as you can.
samoilov

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

I do not think it is a wise decision, you should always have multiple sources of income. I think someone with job should only treat as additional source of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: