Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

Yes I think bitcoin is a good investment in the future because we know bitcoin is have a potential to grow or pump up the market price since this is a virtual currency. However bitcoin has a unstable value that's why it is not also good way to make this as a investment with all your wealth. For me dividing the possibility to earn profits by multiple investment don't focus on one investment but for me investment in education and business is better to prepare in future life.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

Bitcoin is a promising investment but high-risk. Unstable prices and difficult to predict, makes bitcoin is too risk if we depending our future in bitcoin investment  because the prices can suddenly jump high or vice versa. Start to have your own business or have a steady job that can provide income every month and make bitcoin as a side job to earn extra money.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
i dependeng my future on bitcoin because i know it is a good investment, and i think bitcoin can help me maybe financially and for now on i will grab it because i earn money because of this
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

I think your way of thinking is great. We shouldn't pour all our hours and money into Bitcoin and crypto, we should also explore different ways that we can enjoy to earn money. People can put up businesses that suits their interests, this way they can earn money the way they want apart from earning from Bitcoin and crypto.
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

We can depend our future in bitcoin because bitcoin is a good investment.we need to work for it,its not easy to get money now in my country its so hard to have a good job according to ur knowledge so many peopels need to sacrifices to other country for the family thanks to bitcoin ur a big answer to our needs.event your in home u can work and also where ever u are bitcoin is there so i depende my future in bitcoin😘

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

Being completely dependant on the bitcoin only is quite risky because you cannot predict the dynamic of the crypto market and we all know that the bitcoin is extremely volatile so you to  avoid sudden dumps distribute your capital wisely.

You will find a high risk if you always stick to Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not a currency that has a stable price at this time.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

The future of the bitcoin is dependent on the trust of the people and how the market plays, so it is always be  dependent on us users.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
I guess nobody will try to encourage you to invest all your money to bitcoin. Investment is done for future profit, you are storing a portion of your wealth for a decent return in the future. So, you will still think of what is for the present. You still have to generate a regular income to sustain your present expenses, while waiting for the result of your chosen potential investment.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

What do you think guys?
Start your own business is very risky especially when you dont know how to manage a business, as a investor i will take the risk in bitcoin investment because i know bitcoin will give me a bright future, i will just trust and have faith in bitcoin.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Depending your future in bitcoin is quite not a good idea for me at all in the sense that bitcoin's unstable price due to its volatility can not give you a good future all the time because its market price are falling or bitcoin is in crisis the very moment when you needed it the most.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

What do you think guys?
Start your own business is very risky especially when you dont know how to manage a business, as a investor i will take the risk in bitcoin investment because i know bitcoin will give me a bright future, i will just trust and have faith in bitcoin.
Yes exactly if you're on your way to start up your own business but didn't have enough money to start it you can try to just dealing with cryptocurrency. But I believe that we shouldn't have to rely on crypto since we couldn't tell when it were gonna end or it should exist for a long time. We'll always hope for the best of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

presently bitcoin is growing and it is getting familiarity globally.investing in bitcoin is going to be a great investment in the nearest future.depending someone future in to bitcoin is wise investment
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

What do you think guys?
You are very right, one can not depend on bitcoin full time. Even though we do not anticipate bitcoin to go negative any moment now, it can disappoint at any time and render your life awful. It is advisable to diversify your investment to prevent any unforeseen threat to your investment.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

It will be too risky if anyone holds his live to bitcoin.This is decisively why we don't utilize products as a cash. We don't need individuals accumulating something since it powers the incentive up. But not everybody was so positive.
It's true sometimes people do not think positive about bitcoin and sometimes there are people who think positive on bitcoin.
I think only some people are hesitant about holding bitcoin directly because bitcoin is risky but its name is life there must be some trials either good or risky so I think it's natural they cut the bitcoin with their hard work and most importantly they have to day when holding bitcoin.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

What do you think guys?
You are very right, one can not depend on bitcoin full time. Even though we do not anticipate bitcoin to go negative any moment now, it can disappoint at any time and render your life awful. It is advisable to diversify your investment to prevent any unforeseen threat to your investment.
true what are the best is you just take this as an work in part time only and you have to make some earning for you backup needed and make this as where you can have some saving beside with you job you can have this opportunity if you may work hard.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

A lot of persons actually started off in bitcoin /cryptocurrency  investment without depending fully on it and it has made them fortunes today. On the contrary, a lot too recently from the news of wealth being made from bitcoin have put in their ALL and are regretting at the moment! I will advise here that you put little or no cash in your investments; as the bounty programmes permits this strategy.
Lauriel lyh

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

I think your future depends on yourself rather than depending on bitcoin.
Because if you depend on bitcoin investments, I think the risk is very high.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

we are fully don't depend bitcoin.because bitcoin prices are not fix.how ever we can hoped that future we will succes with bitcoin.so we can take bitcoin partime
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me, it's still better to start your own business than depend on your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

I also agree with you that we can depend on our future only to bitcoin.its to risky for me.for me bitcoin only for my short and mid-term investment and for daily trading profit.no more than that.
Money that I gain from bitcoin I use for physical investment like house or business.

putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

bitcoin is one place to invest profitable.
many have been fortunate in investing in bitcoin and get a lot of profit.
so also in my life for the future is very good because bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: