Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Depending myself future in bitcoin will really satisfied, but we cannot say that bitcoin will continue to grow last till forever. We need to work hard from it, but we need to trust from what good it gaves..
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lataman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

I also think so. Depend on it will not be permanent. I want with it and as long as it's possible to make money on it. And then build something on earth.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

No, I won't depend my future to bitcoin I need to work hard for my family , we do not know how long bitcoin will be ( I do not want to say end because I want to last it forever ) but as long it is  there I will continue to support it. But as a human I still need something else to get a profit so as early as you can it is better to look for a good business and if you have a job never ever quit.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

I think so too, it's better to start opening your own business first so there is a definite income source then after that we can invest for future assets in bitcoin. but not all in btc is better equipped with real assets like gold
It is best to find a good source of income or passive income for our future. But to start with a good choice to invest in bitcoin. Not all in bitcoin because of very volatile price that goes down and high prices. So we think of the future for our own good is the best thing to do.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

everyone of us aiming for a big profit whether you put up a business or making money out of crypto. cryptocurrency has a very promising income awaits to those investors into it... the volatilty of it makes investor earn big income in analysing reading while making trading of the exchanges.. if you read it right and you got a capital plus a luck you will surely gain lot of money.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

Generally, it is not a good idea to invest all your money in one single thing. Crypto market is really good for investing but not so much risking everything. I agree with you.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
In my opinion, I do not want to invest in one thing because I'm afraid to get caught in a failure so it's not a profit that I can even fail. So I just wish them all well you should not invest in one thing so we do not feel failure.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

You are right up to a point though..  I think its risky to put all your investment in bitcoin market because of its unstable nature.. Various factors can affect the value of a coin at a time a time so many things can go wrong.  But on the contrary I think bitcoin is future of digital transaction and if more countries can acknowledge the use with right timing of the market. Your are good to go on your investment
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

No matter how great, how promising bitcoin is, when it comes to our future we're still the one who makes a decision what to do with our lives, our business and our money, bitcoin is more like a reward for me but still your prime work is your real job, bitcoin is there to assist us and make our dreams come true and these will only happen if we will work it out diligently, persistently and patiently.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
n

I agree with you. It is very unpredictable and risky so we can't depend on it too much. You can earn here in bitcoin and put up a business. It's better than depending all your need here. Witg this generation it's better to have a business than job.

HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
I think it is up to every individual. I would say depending my future totally on bitcoin would not be a wise decision, however, if I will be planning to invest a major chunk in Crypto, I will invest in PRG, as it is a great coin and the motive behind the coin is also very astounding.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

What do you think guys?
One should take a clever decision before depending on Crypto. I am planning to invest half of the amount in TAU and half in PRG. I have observed the performance of coins, therefore, according to my assessment these will give the best returns.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

What do you think guys?
One should take a clever decision before depending on Crypto. I am planning to invest half of the amount in TAU and half in PRG. I have observed the performance of coins, therefore, according to my assessment these will give the best returns.
Bitcoin is a wonderful technology which has a great potential that can make people wealthier. But this does not means that you should totally depend on it for your livelihood. Along with earning profits, investors can incur huge losses also. Therefore it advisable to do some stable job and then invest in Bitcoin for extra income.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

yes agree it is not good to invest all your money in BTC because it is too risky investing in bitcoin and you should spare some of your money so that you can invest on other investment not only in bitcoin. If the bitcoin loose you have another one that you can get off your earnings. You should not depend on one investment so that if you loose in one of your investment you will still earn and  It is good that we are earning starting today before everything will gone.

Skyonito

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

yes, i love it, i assure you
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:17:15 PM

You are right but the good thing is that bitcoin lovers are not saying they put all their mind on it.
After all, before you get to an investment platform, you must have some money. Bitcoin investors also do other work

m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:55:52 AM

Investing in bitcoin is good but it doesn't mean that you'll need to invest all your savings/money to it, just make it as another source of income so that your money will not be stagnant and you can earn more. You can depend your future on bitcoin but not a lot, there are chances that the money that you've invested will grow and the value you will get may satisfy what you really need. If you are using bitcoin, then your future can lie on it, if you are taking bitcoin as the major source of your income then it will really dictate your future.

I dont want to depend ny future in bitcoin i need to multitask i need to have a permanent job for me to be succeed. What i mean is you must be more industrious because you will never be successful if you are just east go lucky. Double time is needed because all your hard work will a have a good and return. This is proven and tested. So dream big to succeed.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

The value of bitcoin lies in its unique technology for storing the unchanged record of transactions from the genesis block in 2009 to the end of immemorial times, even without a hint of the possibility that someone can prepare books or double the cost of the same unit of currency. It is a tasteless, odorless, boundless, soulless store of values that is accepted all over the world.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

You are right.  We should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile.  We are not sure on how it will be priced one to two days or years from now.  That is why I am just investing the money which I can lose.  Those are my extra I guess.  But would be hoping that its price would goes up to secure my future. Grin

Exactly! but all we have to do is hold on to our bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is unpredictable. one day it will go up like, literally up and then go down. we should guard the bitcoin if ever we depending on it for our future.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is good for investment. You can earn high money here. However, saying that you're depending your future in Bitcoin is not practical since we cannot predict the value of Bitcoin. So, we must put our own business or have a stable job and at the same time invest in Bitcoin.
nguyenphihung92

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

Bitcoin has a limited number of coins while mining will not be profitable due to high energy cost and expensive hardware. So I think Bitcoin will likely go down within the next 5 years
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: