Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1822 times)
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

I would certainly encourage my family and friends to invest in cryptocurrency. As it offers new opportunity for all. You can earn a reasonable amount of money, if you involve in cryptocurrency.
Yes I encourage friends and family to use the technology only if they have the basic knowledge about how to do, what to do and when to do. There are many who face loss and start calling the technology spam. If you do not have the basic knowledge, just do not enter the market. It will only prove chaotic. The other thing is that an small initial investment is considered a good investment. Even if the market crashes, they will not worry that much. This will help them to learn the market behavior and they would be much learned and wise for the nest investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
No I do not encourage my family to buy bitcoin, and that is because I'm not willing to be blamed if they lose money, I'm fine at risking my money in bitcoin because I know very well what I'm doing and why I am doing it but if they were to do the same without the same knowledge that I have then it is way more likely that they're going to make mistakes with the information that I share with them.
It is a common act that each one of us who finds the crypto world profitable aims to share it with his loved ones so that the income could be drastically increased or it is just out of love and sympathy for those in need. And I think that we should do so as it is a great contribution towards the development of the society.
It is very easy to think that we are doing this in order to benefit our families, but you need to understand that not everyone can benefit from this market, just look at what happened at those that invested in December, they lost a significant amount of money if you had recommended to your family to invest at that point in time they will be the same position, and this will create a lot of tension in your relationship with them and that is something that I do not want.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

It is not advisable for me to encourage any friend or family to invest in cryptocurrency unless they are already well-inform on the possible risks that associated  in crypto investment. Before encouraging them, try to educate them first until they fully understood what cryptocurrency is all about.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

It is not advisable for me to encourage any friend or family to invest in cryptocurrency unless they are already well-inform on the possible risks that associated  in crypto investment. Before encouraging them, try to educate them first until they fully understood what cryptocurrency is all about.

Yes,im promoting bitcoin on my friends and family and i say what bitcoin help us in every poor people and theres many persons become rich with investing the bitcoin but i did not say my friends and my family to invest because its very risky to pay or buy a bitcoin because we dont know the future of bitcoin but it depend of my family or friends if  he/she invest on bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

Before encouraging your friends or family, toy to estimate your know / edge. Try  to estimate what they already know. Be honest to yourself, because everyone has his own understanding limit   
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
Actually no because I don't want to blame me if they lose their money but I share my knowledge but I never push them to invest in crypto. I always said to people interested in crypto or to my friends that if you want to enter in crypto world you need a lot of patient and they need a more knowledge so I said to them to do a research first before they start in crypto because crypto is not easy money that they will get.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

I think that you should not do this. They can then blame you if they lose their money. Better advise them on good bounties or airdrops.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
quuyt4

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

I will encourage my family or friends to invest in money because I am a person who likes to share. I have obtained some back-calls through investments. I also hope my family and friends can participate. Let them earn more money.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

I neve thought of encouraging my friends and family to our community just yet. But one thing’s for sure, if we continue to grow and add new investors and members it will give us a lot of progress for our community. Probably when I already prove something to my self and others that I earned a lot in this community, I will begin to encourage them.

Nekrasova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

Has already encouraged my brother
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

I always encourage friends and relatives to enter the cryptocurrency market. By the full market brings good things. What is said is to help their income sources increase, financial resources more and more stronger.

vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

Yah I try to encourage my friends and families to invest in crypto, but before that I explained them everything on how do they will earned and make money in bitcoin.

In my case being the only one of five sibling who is working in Bitcoin, I've tried first to introduce it to my wife but unfortunately she cannot add another work due to a lot of paperwork works that need to take home. But I'm planning to introduce Bitcoin to all my sibling cause it really helps a lot emotionally and financially. Wink
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

I never encourage or convince any of my friends to invest in a cryptocurrency. I can only share my knowledge and tell them about what I'm doing and what risks I have. I believe that every person should make his own choice and I don't want to force anyone.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

I would never do because if I did so will phishing because they did not know cryptos, they only attracted by profits which cryptos bring, not knowing that this is a risky market. Investing in cryptocurrencies requires not just the money but the experience and the mind. I have convinced many friends to come and they will join this currency soon i have tried to motivate them to convince them and they will buy soon bitcoin and one of my friend are interested in altcoin
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

I would do the opposite to it because I have a relation with my friends which is based on the integrity, and with them I will never take a risk on it. Neither I will become a friend who keep in enjoying the profits but never share the ideas in the company. I will introduce the crypto currency to them and will tell them all the benefits and the flaws. I did encourage my close friends and family.  And just what other experience, I look insane in their eyes at first.  They do not believe in cryptocurrency and easily concluded that it is a scam
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Now, they are all interested in bitcoin. Some of my friends and relatives I encourage before are now bitcoin investors.You can only help those who want to be helped. I see a good reason to always hint your friends and family about it, but among those who I have hinted, some went further to dig in further and started getting the whole gist to invest. I do not yet encourage the people in my circumference that to engage in crypto activities
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

It is not advisable for me to encourage any friend or family to invest in cryptocurrency unless they are already well-inform on the possible risks that associated  in crypto investment. Before encouraging them, try to educate them first until they fully understood what cryptocurrency is all about.
I agree! Encouraging them about crypto investment is a nice move to make them feel aware of its essence and be able to taste the sweet of success- if they are interested to join but guess it does not end there. It has to go deeper. We have to be responsible in nurturing them with the knowledge, skills and the expectations. The main advantages and disadvantages, the risks it brings and on how to manage them. Proper education and setting up proper expectations must be highlighted carefully and patiently, for them to have a full grasp of understanding of what it is, how does it work, how beneficial it is and more. At the end, they still have to be the one to make the decision, but at least I have done my part to help them.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

I encourage friends and family to invest in crypto but they just think I'm scamming them or that I'm wasting their time with all my talking. I think they just really don't get the point. So, I'm trying my best to focus and do more researching as I've currently invested in crypto and once I've hit my jackpot mark, I'd be able to have enough evidence to encourage a lot more people than my friends and family to invest in crypto. We just all have to be cautious and I think, stick to our gut feeling.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

I also encourage friends and family to invest in the cryptocurrency market. Because, the cryptocurrency market is currently very well developed, convenient to trade and can be profitable.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

I do not encourage all friends and family. I tell only the one who at least already had the basic knowledge in regard with online trading. Some of them now already in this business but unfortunately I can not monitor their progress.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: