Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14132 times)
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

I doubt this will have effect for more than a week.

The visual is a lot more satisfying then the written updates we were getting. I didn't trust the written updates. While I won't be supporting the prices I will be buying the dips gradually. I am more excited about a price drop knowing they going to deliver.

Biomike and crew will hopefully get the price under 800sat for the rest of us to force others to sell out of fear. It worked last time.   Grin

It's has nothing to do with Biomike or anyone. Have a look at all the crypto charts , they all look the same as gulden. It's a bear market all over. Gulden is not immune to the Ups and Downs of bull and bear markets. Although gulden has performed worse then other coins in this market with it's rank dropping to rank 214 despite all this good news coming.

Right, just this. It's a bear market in the cryptos. And as most coins have their price based on BTC, most coins drop as hard as BTC. NLG is no different, this shows most people still value NLG based on BTC price instead of EUR.
Henis

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

I doubt this will have effect for more than a week.

The visual is a lot more satisfying then the written updates we were getting. I didn't trust the written updates. While I won't be supporting the prices I will be buying the dips gradually. I am more excited about a price drop knowing they going to deliver.

Biomike and crew will hopefully get the price under 800sat for the rest of us to force others to sell out of fear. It worked last time.   Grin

It's has nothing to do with Biomike or anyone. Have a look at all the crypto charts , they all look the same as gulden. It's a bear market all over. Gulden is not immune to the Ups and Downs of bull and bear markets. Although gulden has performed worse then other coins in this market with it's rank dropping to rank 214 despite all this good news coming.

Right, just this. It's a bear market in the cryptos. And as most coins have their price based on BTC, most coins drop as hard as BTC. NLG is no different, this shows most people still value NLG based on BTC price instead of EUR.

The pressure is coming from the dumps on Nocks, it's because Rijk has not shared the sneak peak of the development progress with the normal dutch people on twitter and facebook.
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

Cut, as it is unneeded to reply all that.

So you can't find any valid points for a normal discussion, than we just start blaming others?  If you post "facts" get them straight.

I only joined Auroracoin AFTER I left the Gulden fan base. I was looking for something in a crypto and Gulden changed into something that didn't allow me to do that. With Auroracoin I could just do that. Like I said before, I still hope Gulden will succeed in mass adoption in the Netherlands. So if I spread FUD, point me to that, instead of attacking me (and Martin) personally. Yet, most of those things that you might consider FUD is just a (for me) realistic opinion, if you have points against them, post those.

As for Auroracoin, it works and it's getting used. Our price development is also far more solid than Gulden's, with larger increase on yearly basis (x10 compared with x4 for USD). The large volatility we experience since December is due to BTC, but still in uptrend. NLG is in downtrend.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

So you can't find any valid points for a normal discussion, than we just start blaming others?  If you post "facts" get them straight.

I only joined Auroracoin AFTER I left the Gulden fan base. I was looking for something in a crypto and Gulden changed into something that didn't allow me to do that. With Auroracoin I could just do that. Like I said before, I still hope Gulden will succeed in mass adoption in the Netherlands. So if I spread FUD, point me to that, instead of attacking me (and Martin) personally. Yet, most of those things that you might consider FUD is just a (for me) realistic opinion, if you have points against them, post those.

As for Auroracoin, it works and it's getting used. Our price development is also far more solid than Gulden's, with larger increase on yearly basis (x10 compared with x4 for USD). The large volatility we experience since December is due to BTC, but still in uptrend. NLG is in downtrend.

AUR is much like EFL but AUR is fortunate to have larger investors with more btc. EFL community beside psychoticboy is mainly new users who don't have much funds.

AUR has 21 million coins with reward reduction, this has made AUR value move up in SAT price and only 1/3rd of NLG marketcap with NOT much development but admittedly more then EFL. AUR team like EFL understand radical development is not needed to be a success, most coins in top 100 only work on app on normal blockchains and not doing anything innovative.

Biomike if I had a lot of btc I would of purchased 80% of the AUR and when the mining rewards dropped to nothing I would be able to push the price up a lot without dumping and this helps bring attention to the coin and you get rich. NLG destroyed this chance for EFL, wish NLG was never made!!!!
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 419
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

AUR is much like EFL but AUR is fortunate to have larger investors with more btc. EFL community beside psychoticboy is mainly new users who don't have much funds.

AUR has 21 million coins with reward reduction, this has made AUR value move up in SAT price and only 1/3rd of NLG marketcap with NOT much development but admittedly more then EFL. AUR team like EFL understand radical development is not needed to be a success, most coins in top 100 only work on app on normal blockchains and not doing anything innovative.

Biomike if I had a lot of btc I would of purchased 80% of the AUR and when the mining rewards dropped to nothing I would be able to push the price up a lot without dumping and this helps bring attention to the coin and you get rich. NLG destroyed this chance for EFL, wish NLG was never made!!!!

He he, a lot of people in this thread wish that NLG was never made. That's why they're so bitter.

Gulden has one of the best devs in crypto, a vibrant community, tons of merchants and a great team behind it. It's one of the most undervalued coins around.

The FUD doesn't really matter. It's just people posting on the internet. In the real world the work continues.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

He he, a lot of people in this thread wish they never purchased NLG @ over 0.2 and selling for 0.07. That's why they're so bitter.

Gulden has one of the best devs in crypto, a vibrant community, tons of merchants and a great team behind it. It's one of the most undervalued coins around.

The FUD doesn't really matter. It's just people posting on the internet. In the real world the work continues.

Change 4 u
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

Keep in mind that it seems not much is happening with AUR. Things are mostly done in our target market (Iceland). Purchasing all AUR available by some whale is something I've always been against, but had a few occasions I had to purchase a lot to keep the price stable. I also not HODL those. Big price fluctuations have been proven very bad for acceptance (in any direction) and it has been challenging to counter that. Building economic stability is, what AUR needs to be doing and that is what it does.

AUR does not need to be "innovative" in terms of block chain tech. This does not make it sexy, but it works and does it's thing.

You might compare it to EFL, but IMHO it's nothing like that. I've never taken EFL very serious.

Now, back on topic! Please discuss other coins in their respective threads.
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

Not a single time did I see you post anything to counter facts with actual proof. All you do is bully and troll. You clearly did not get laid, proof is me telling you.

Well, what about this one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1495990.msg24622167#msg24622167

Or this one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1495990.msg24633601#msg24633601

Or, maybe this one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1495990.msg29519439#msg29519439

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
Merited by BioMike (1), Glen Hoddle (1)

Now, who has seen the new nodes online already. Because they are being tested in real world as we speak.
Poored the sneak peek into an article, so it’s easier to share.

http://guldenbites.com/2018/03/16/gulden-2-0-wallet-sneak-peek/
Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 01:48:17 PM by Henis

Now, who has seen the new nodes online already. Because they are being tested in real world as we speak.
Poored the sneak peek into an article, so it’s easier to share.

http://guldenbites.com/2018/03/16/gulden-2-0-wallet-sneak-peek/

Jean.Luc you were one of the level headed guys on slack, not sure how close your relationship is with Rijk but why doesn't he post the sneak peak on twitter and fb, because the selling on Nocks shows normal Dutch users are unaware of this and have lost hope.

I would ask but I am banned or maybe someone with some balls can ask Rijk who don't mind being banned for asking the question.

Bittrex  $0.095921   
Nocks   $0.086896   

The Euro exchange is making things worse because they don't about about the sneak peak!!!
BBold

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

Did something take place for the price to drop like this?
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

Rijks voice broke and his balls dropped... wish him well on his teens and learning his way around Twitter.
Biomike and some con man have a relationship that is more stable then your last one.
Malcolm the main developer is moving to ETH if the price continues to be crushed?
Jean.luc is feeding us stories that no one is reading.

BioMike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

Didn't get the memo, sell on news... a screenshot was posted! :-D
PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

I understand why the other coins in the top 100 never complete their development but keep adding more promises. Clever!
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

I understand why the other coins in the top 100 never complete their development but keep adding more promises. Clever!

Is it not better to focus on exchanges and marketing.

The Gulden creator Rijk has decided to cancel all development to save the price from meeting it's maker.
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:55 AM

It's a good time to be in fiat for the next 2 months. Gulden marketcap will go to about $17 million , another 50% drop.

After the release in about 3 months Gulden will move up in valie as investment will move from other dying coins into it. Warning the process will be slow as we move into a bear market for the next 2 years. This bear market will cleanse the industry of all the scam and shit coins.

I plan to get another 200k Gulden from the despair phase and that will be easy.

CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

One thing I noticed since I started following Gulden is that both Rijk and Biomike agreed on 1 thing. Euro exchange would prevent Gulden from falling faster then only btc pairing coins.

BTC has dropped a lot and Gulden rank on CMC is still outside of the top 200.

At this btc price I would expect Gulden to be rank 180 to 190 and this excludes the PoW2 and SegSig and new iOS wallet that is coming.

It's a myth that the Euro exchange provides any stability. Markets follow a trend and the pairing types don't matter. This is why Rijks anti exchange policy does not make any difference in a bear market, but it does make a massive difference in a bull market.

Gulden moves up a little in a bull market but dives like the rest in a bear market. You have to admit I am right on this observation.
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

It's a good time to be in fiat for the next 2 months. Gulden marketcap will go to about $17 million , another 50% drop.

After the release in about 3 months Gulden will move up in valie as investment will move from other dying coins into it. Warning the process will be slow as we move into a bear market for the next 2 years. This bear market will cleanse the industry of all the scam and shit coins.

I plan to get another 200k Gulden from the despair phase and that will be easy.

It was already good to be in fiat for two months. Much air has been released since then, maybe more than the coming two months, but who knows.

@CryptoObserver, I think fiat exchanges CAN provide some level of stability, but if people still keep watching the BTC price and see it drop, somehow they get the idea that the fiat-traded cryptos also NEED to go down and start panic selling. Some part is arbitrage though, but I doubt that is the case with NLG.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

New iOS Wallet SNEAK PEEK.

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/975470102006194176?s=21
Jean.Luc

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

Oh, and Sonic to be released with next update Rijk just said on Slack.

Gulden 2.0 update includes Pow2, SegSig and Sonic.

They did tests with Sonic and it works nicely. 💪
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: