Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:09:32 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 01:13:06 PM by RichPissman

Gssips of bad spending are simply that, gossips.o

Ok, lets share some facts then:

Fact 1:

Back in June 2016 the dev promised to do 3,000 hours of development if the community raised 40 BTC in shares. They managed to get there in september 2016. Back then 40 BTC was worth roughly $ 25,000:

You can fact check that the sole dev was prepared to do 3,000 hours of development on a 30h weekly basis back then here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577392.msg16184342#msg16184342

Fact 2:

After they reached the 40 BTC goal the dev (Rijk) kept his shares program open. By April 2017 he managed to pull in over 550 BTC, then worth roughly $ 800,000:

They then stated to have spent 160 BTC (roughly $ 230,000 at the time) of that already. That's right, no product yet, but still they spend almost 10 times as much as initially said needed for 2 years fulltime development!

Fact 3:

Today Rijk sits on a stack of 520 BTC (680 shown last on shares.gulden.com minus 160 used in April). When I pointed this out a couple of weeks ago, he quickly changed the indicator on the site, so it now no more shows the amount of BTC he has cashed in.

Still we know he now has 520BTC in his pocket, worth roughly $ 3,700,000 today! Remember the initial promise? 2 year (3,000 hours, 30h per week) of development for roughly $ 25,000!

Remember, this is what they promised to do for $ 25,000 back in July 2016:

Fact 4:

Now he has already spend $ 230.000 (10 x the initial price), without any product to show for!

Fact 5:

He sits on $ 3,700,000 in funds, that's 150 x the initial cost they needed, again no product, no marketing, no real support to the community that gave him those funds!

Want to know the real Gossip? That comes from Gulden itself!

They keep saying it will come #soon, it will be #massive, it will be #motherofallupdates. Yet no factual product to show for!

So, next time you want to point with your finger, remember there are always three out of five pointing back at yourself!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

Funny how everything on the gulden chain is trackable, yet everything related to the development (funds) is the exact opposite...

FUD squad
guldenpagina.nl

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:52:59 PM

@RichPissman
You haven't any respect to rijk and his team, can you proof your facts? No!
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:02:31 PM

@RichPissman
You haven't any respect to rijk and his team

100% true! Same goes for Rijk and his team, who have absolutely no respect for the community that made them rich.

, can you proof your facts? No!

I don't expect you to be able to comprehend anything I write, but you can watch pictures right? See above!!

So, yes, I have proven the facts. That's a property of facts btw, they tend to be true!

altcoinsrule

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:03:34 PM

@RichPissman

one question can you disproof what RichPissman is claiming. Its looks solid.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:10:49 PM

@RichPissman

Actually I don’t care if it looks solid or not. I’m not a bookkeeper nor a coder but there were several people in the past who did a thorow research before, especially on the pre-mine subject and it checked out OK and trustworthy everytime. The dev team changed the roadmap several times because it was wiser to do other releases before the pow2, otherwise they had to do some of the work twice. And we have those updates already, so proof enough. I don’t care about the initial promises either, it’s nearly done, and then we can move on to the next updates. Continues story for every crypto.

But maybe the annual report wil help you get an idea.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3ewHhEy8hWBy20Jmj9wPR9JXSwKwNqwjR2A0iXa4bE/mobilebasic
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:40:29 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 03:50:58 PM by RichPissman

@RichPissman

Actually I don’t care if it looks solid or not. I’m not a bookkeeper nor a coder but there were several people in the past who did a thorow research before, especially on the pre-mine subject and it checked out OK and trustworthy everytime. The dev team changed the roadmap several times because it was wiser to do other releases before the pow2, otherwise they had to do some of the work twice. And we have those updates already, so proof enough. I don’t care about the initial promises either, it’s nearly done, and then we can move on to the next updates. Continues story for every crypto.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3ewHhEy8hWBy20Jmj9wPR9JXSwKwNqwjR2A0iXa4bE/mobilebasic

That's the major problem with you Gulden fanboys. Your doctrined minds are blinded by the propaganda in the heavily moderated and closed slack channels Rijk likes to keep you in. The $ 3,700,000 in BTC that Rijk still keeps privately from your donations is not the only stack he uses to keep you intimidated, he also still holds almost 100,000,000 Gulden in his pre-mine wallet. That's 1/4th of the current supply in circulation, enough to scare the living sh*t out of educated investors.

The possession of these funds are the only reason this project is still heisted by this narcist dictator. If these funds would be in the hands of a trusted entity that was controlled by the community, he would be kicked out a long time ago, simply because everyone hates his guts. It's like a drugdealer with bad breath, everyone avoids him, except the junkies that need his dope.

The joke you like to call an annual report btw is completely false and put together by a dumbass pensionado that is totally clueless. There have been many educated questions about the premine before with actual proof Rijk already "stole" over $ 1,000,000 from the premine before 2016. Of course all those questions have been deleted by him and the persons that asked them have been banned. I must have some copies of them somewhere though.

Jean.Luc

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

@RichPissman

That's the major problem with you Gulden fanboys. Your doctrined minds are blinded by the propaganda in the heavily moderated and closed slack channels Rijk likes to keep you in. The $ 3,700,000 in BTC that Rijk still keeps privately from your donations is not the only stack he uses to keep you intimidated, he also still holds almost 100,000,000 Gulden in his pre-mine wallet. That's 1/4th of the current supply in circulation, enough to scare the living sh*t out of educated investors.

The possession of these funds are the only reason this project is still heisted by this narcist dictator. If these funds would be in the hands of a trusted entity that was controlled by the community, he would be kicked out a long time ago, simply because everyone hates his guts. It's like a drugdealer with bad breath, everyone avoids him, except the junkies that need his dope.

“Actually I don’t care if it looks solid or not”, to be clear, that was about all the “fact’s” you are presenting, not about the Gulden project. I have no doubts there. So please don’t start twisting my comments.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:54:04 PM

@RichPissman

The joke you like to call an annual report btw is completely false and put together by a dumbass pensionado that is totally clueless. There have been many educated questions about the premine before with actual proof Rijk already "stole" over $ 1,000,000 from the premine before 2016. Of course all those questions have been deleted by him and the persons that asked them have been banned. I must have some copies of them somewhere though.

“Actually I don’t care if it looks solid or not”, to be clear, that was about all the “fact’s” you are presenting, not about the Gulden project. I have no doubts there. So please don’t start twisting my comments.

I just highlighted your own remarks mate! How on earth can you even think that is me twisting your comments? I was referring exactly to what you say here, your own context!

altcoinsrule

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:54:32 PM

@RichPissman

Thx Jean Luc for the link. It gives me a better idea about the whole concept and what they are doing.  The only thing i would like is more transparency of the finance. So if a RichPissman claims something i could verify.

Im not a Gulden Fanboy but i do believe in the gulden. Grin
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:03:04 PM

@RichPissman

Thx Jean Luc for the link. It gives me a better idea about the whole concept and what they are doing.  The only thing i would like is more transparency of the finance. So if a RichPissman claims something i could verify.

Im not a Gulden Fanboy but i do believe in the gulden. Grin

Here is a document of one of the guys that did real research on the premine just before the "annual report" shown above was hastily put together. Looks slightly different right?

Oh, this might come as a shock to you, but I also believe in Gulden! As a concept that is! I do however see straight through the scam that the self enriching narcist dev is pulling off in front of you!

BTW, this excludes the 680BTC he managed to pull from the shares!

Glen Hoddle

Activity: 452
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:14:49 PM

Snip

It's hilarious watching how much time you spend trolling Gulden - getting all outraged and angry.

Your bitterness nourishes me.

What everyone needs to understand is that there are a group of people with massive egos who tried to take over Gulden a couple of years ago.
Rijk told them to fuck off.
They cried and put all their coins on Bittrex as a show of strength.
Rijk said, in the words of Steven Patrick Morrissey, 'I find it almost impossible to care'.
Rijk hating circle jerk continued to cry and will probably still be crying when the Sun swells into a red giant and envelopes all of us
Some, maybe all, who knows, of this circle jerk sold a lot of their coins for a pittance.
Realising that they missed out on enormous profits and jealousy due to Gulden's solid growth has driven some of said circle jerk to create sock puppet accounts to constantly troll Gulden.
Long term members of the Gulden community and the Gulden dev team remain unmoved

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:30:07 PM

Snip
It's hilarious watching how much time you spend trolling Gulden - getting all outraged and angry.

As hilarious as it is you mistaking calm and controlled fact sharing with outraged and angry trolling, again!  Kiss

Your bitterness nourishes me.

I hope it gives you something to waste your time on.  Kiss

What everyone needs to understand is that there are a group of people with massive egos who tried to take over Gulden a couple of years ago.
Rijk told them to fuck off.
They cried and put all their coins on Bittrex as a show of strength.
Rijk said, in the words of Steven Patrick Morrissey, 'I find it almost impossible to care'.
Rijk hating circle jerk continued to cry and will probably still be crying when the Sun swells into a red giant and envelopes all of us
Some, maybe all, who knows, of this circle jerk sold a lot of their coins for a pittance.
Realising that they missed out on enormous profits and jealousy due to Gulden's solid growth has driven some of said circle jerk to create sock puppet accounts to constantly troll Gulden.

The only one that "took over" Gulden is Rijk. By that I don't mean the coin he started, but the community and their funds that expected to be involved. He took over that group of people and took their money to enrich himself. The circle jerking takes part mostly in his own secretive closed channels that no one that even slightly disagrees with him gets or maintains access to. I know you are still pissed off by the fact you got stuck in the middle. Not welcome in Rijks circle jerk group and also not in the one you describe yourself above. Too bad for you mate!  Kiss

Long term members of the Gulden community and the Gulden dev team remain unmoved

True, they are still meeting in back channels to discuss how to steal from suckers like you and even get you to defend them!  Kiss

crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:44:29 PM

I think it is a good investment and I think you will see the price of 1 dollar soon. The team works very well and everyone can see it. There are also mobile applications and projects are very nice.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

I think it is a good investment and I think you will see the price of 1 dollar soon. The team works very well and everyone can see it. There are also mobile applications and projects are very nice.

There's that gossip again!

Better stick to Guts mate, truly honest and transparent!

Jean.Luc

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:25:28 PM

Oh, this might come as a shock to you, but I also believe in Gulden!

You got me there 😂. So we have something in common, you are also a believer. Could you enlighten me what you like about the project? Thanks.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:41:55 PM

Oh, this might come as a shock to you, but I also believe in Gulden!

You got me there 😂. So we have something in common, you are also a believer. Could you enlighten me what you like about the project? Thanks.

Sure!

I like the fact they chose the name Gulden, it resembles everything that the Euro messed up and gives a name to the coin that is still widely respected to a lot of people, not only in The Netherlands.

I like the fact it is at least trying to renew standards in commonly accepted paying methods and give it it's own identity.

I like the way the real dev (not Rijk) is working in improvements to the Bitcoin code that can resolve a lot of trouble in the future of digital payments.

I like to see the true Dutch mentality in the community that tries to make something out of the above mentioned likes.

I can go on quite a bit with these likes, but in the end it comes down to the bitter fact that all those likes are locked up in a sandbox that is controlled by a narcist and personally disordered dictator that only is interested in self enrichment. Not only financially but also ego wise!

And there's another fact for you right there, I detest the fact that one emotionally mess-up guy can come up with such an awesome project as he can constantly kill it the same way as he does. If he truly feels Gulden deserves a future, he should leave the project and hand over the keys to the true community. That means accountability though which he can't get away with anymore.

Jean.Luc

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:14:53 PM

I like to see the true Dutch mentality in the community that tries to make something out of the above mentioned likes.

Thanks for the compliment 👊. I am momenterally working on a list of newspapers, newssites etc to send them pressreleases on Gulden, so we can give this project more exposure.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:44:45 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 08:55:56 PM by RichPissman

@Gulden Hodl, just have one question for you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1731139.msg17334640#msg17334640

In the above thread you suck up to a true Legendary member and actually confirm the fact that Gulden dev has over 600BTC in funds now. What I'm interested in is this part:

The Gulden devs are not trying to hide anything and are always available to answer questions. The questions relating to the premine have been answered a gazillion times before though so it must get annoying for them to have to keep justifying themselves.

Just to make all those questions go away, I have one simple question for them:  "what is the address that holds these funds (BTC and NLG)?"

Since you seem to know they are always available to answer questions, this should be fair and simple! So please get back to us and show nothing is hidden anymore so we can leave those poor dev's alone doing their thing!

However, until they choose not to hide those funds from public eye, they remain the shady scammers that Legendary members smell from miles away!

TimBurton

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:43:58 AM

BTW, this excludes the 680BTC he managed to pull from the shares!

Rijk can only be accused of one thing and that is his terrible approach to marketing. In the old slack in was mentioned the btc was converted to Euros straight away and most of that btc came when btc was under $1000. It's still a lot of money but not close to the $4 million you been claiming.

When the marketing problems are sorted out everyone will be smiling and I do agree the main developer for Gulden is the best in crypto right now. This will be proven to the world with the PoW2 and SegSig combined update. No other coin would release 2 gigantic updates in one release. Dev has serious balls!
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: