Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:17:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32491 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:20:49 AM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.
Well I think there is no good strategy in trading bud regarding if its the stock market or crypto exchange. Everyone aims to profit from thier investment.
Of course, no one want losing at trading, but the fact is everyone have a huge ratio losing at trading because lack of skill or unlucky.
I think its not luck bud but greediness that makes them lose. They dont get satisfied with a little thats why they push thier luck to its limit.
You know, greed also plays an important role. since having received a large sum on easy earnings, you can go crazy, because you want even more money. It's a disease. And so greed for the money of many investors is ruined and they eventually become bankrupt.

Greedy is not really good because it can make your life turned into something that will lead you to a bad results, Everything should be balanced so that there will be no problem in terms o four health and status.

You are right, but this days there are really a lot of greedy people and this makes them earn a lot too. I think most of investors are greedy to earn huge income that is why they keep investing.
Most of the investors do not invest because they are greedy but because they are cleaver and need some really good and intresting profits ahead. even i am a active investor but i have never been greedy in terms of profits.
Greed has nothing to do in the term of cryptocurrency investment because greed can always give you loss rather than profits. Always try to be calm and patient and the good profits will wait for you.
Yes, exactly greed is the only thing which will be make you financially destroyed at any time in crypto world. Because in crypto world if you want to make a profit then obviously you have to keep patience and looking forward to long-term profit instead of short-term profit. And also you have to maintain a distance from risky investments which will offer you very high interest rather than the market.
Traders will not focus on small breakdowns which makes them feel time utilizing aspect but they feel highly diligent to understand the market trends and make a right move in the transactions that will help them better to achieve success.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:59:43 AM

Membrane, or rather the finished product will definitely benefit those who want to use its services.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

I do not care what experience the team has, the main thing is their honesty.If they assemble and implement the project, I will trust the entire project team
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

Membrane, or rather the finished product will definitely benefit those who want to use its services.
The platform will be suitable as for people with a certain orientation of activity, and for ordinary users who want to store the means in safety.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

Membrana will be a platform that will have so many supporters because of it security and functionality. Decentralized system will ensure its users the transparency and integrity of thier system.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

Membrana will be a platform that will have so many supporters because of it security and functionality. Decentralized system will ensure its users the transparency and integrity of thier system.

That is the thing that matter must, investing here in Membrana is really secured. So, investors would not be worried if they invest here in this project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

I think the platform developed by the team will be useful to many users of crypto-currencies, especially beginners.

thank you, yes, you are right, if you are beginner, and feel fear to trade yourself,
you can find good trader, and invest your assets for trust management
Developer explain to me how many people will be able to follow one trader? I think there should be restrictions.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

I do not care what experience the team has, the main thing is their honesty.If they assemble and implement the project, I will trust the entire project team
I definitely agreed. Honesty is the main thing that should exist in a project to gaining trust and experience for the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

I support you! The project deserves such support from us. the team tries to create a project that will be secure during use and will not transfer our data to unauthorized persons. This is the main thing that should be on such platforms.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

I definitely agreed. Honesty is the main thing that should exist in a project to gaining trust and experience for the project.
Actually without honetsy none of the project can get the desired amount of investors and indeed the project would fail but in terms of membrana the team is really much honest and polite with the investors,
Westefan

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

Glad to hear it. Will notice once beta version will be ready to use.

Thanks

Moй днeвник тpeйдингa https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5179562.0
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

I agree attitude is more important than thier experience because experience and knowledge can be acquired but attitude is embeded in you personality since you are born.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

Yes. This features of Membrana are very attractive for all people in bitcoin community. And I guess, they need to have a bounty campaigns so that they can truly gather numerous supporters because as I have noticed, the team have no plans on this since there's no details and informations regarding this matter. Even in the telegram channel there is no indications that they are planning for this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

I support you! The project deserves such support from us. the team tries to create a project that will be secure during use and will not transfer our data to unauthorized persons. This is the main thing that should be on such platforms.

They adapt the blockchain technology and this is features really have a good security systems since this is a decentralized systems. Membrana team are doing hard work to be able to fully utilized the technology together with their good concept.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

I agree attitude is more important than thier experience because experience and knowledge can be acquired but attitude is embeded in you personality since you are born.
definitely, we always try to trust new projects and their development team. But in my opinion always need to communicate with the team more to find out more information about the project and understand how honest and serious these people are.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

For me it is both important, to be able to become successful the team members needs to be more active and more experienced in this kind of field. They need it both so reaching success will become easy for them.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Thanks

I have been waiting for the beta release, it seems like you are really focusing on the development of this project. I hope that you will be able to flourished in this field.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

Thanks

I have been waiting for the beta release, it seems like you are really focusing on the development of this project. I hope that you will be able to flourished in this field.

I am hoping that beta version will be release very soon, as this will be a way for the investors to see that the team is doing their best to improve this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

They adapt the blockchain technology and this is features really have a good security systems since this is a decentralized systems. Membrana team are doing hard work to be able to fully utilized the technology together with their good concept.

Their features will surely attract many investors to join, just be sure that the team will be more active and will always update all of us of the latest developments in membrana project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.

Trade doesn't happen on Membrana platform! you actually import  your API key on Membrana and that allows trader that you choose to trade your money on external exchange.
For example, you can import API key for your bittrex account, then pick up a best trader's offer for you and send him request, when that trader accept you, he will be able to buy and sell using your account on bittrex ( he doesn't access to you account, but just through API. )

Yes, as i understand that Membrana is the way to hold our crypto at their wallet and we can using it simply.
I hope everything about Membrana will be ok, after that they will provide us which is trusted wallet like our cold wallet.
There was no issues with Membrana platform all the operations was executing as expected by the teams and the wallets was also highly secured with the protection features and API.

It is very important to know how membrana works,  in order not to feel worried to what will happen. But having this project is very safe to use which is so good to have. U
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: