Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

I wonder how could you catch investors. I cannot see anything from your thread aside from few informations about the project? When will there be updates and where by the way is the link to your white paper?
Hey ya! If you are really interested i think you better exert some effort to find out so you’ll also be surprised. This thread may seem to be simple but guess what? They have gems inside if you will just to push a little more harder to find out.  Cheesy. Funny right? Because i was also like you until i happened to stumble on their site. Their site is running. I mean the exchange.

there are many links to research.
there are website, white papers and more.
they also have telegram
you will not gain anything good if you will just bark here like that. sorry for the words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

They will be creating their own XBrick token for their ICO and will only be distributed to their registered users. XBrick token holders will be provided with 50% discount in trading fees with in the platform. Their XBrick tokens will also be tradable in XBrick platform.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

No offense on this team, You've done great on this project the concept and other things rather problems that you might give solution but can you give us a presentable Whitepaper like others do. Why people give interest on your project if it was not presentable at all. One of the reason why people got interested in project is their presentable marketing whitepapers and illustrations. Just saying this to make you more powerful. Nice job on this team, just saying my opinion on your Whitepaper.

i must agree with you a sir JoshyKulotski because the whitepaper not just on this project but also in other projects describes the role and functions of the entire project itself

i can see the whitepaper. it is not bad at all.
we can see much informative and the side dishes were gone.
very much simple.
xbrick for me is literally just simple and no dessert to commit in.
i love this one than other.
i will go here than flowery whitepaper.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

They will be creating their own XBrick token for their ICO and will only be distributed to their registered users. XBrick token holders will be provided with 50% discount in trading fees with in the platform. Their XBrick tokens will also be tradable in XBrick platform.

who supported this in terms of other crypto community?
will they be private? i mean their tokens? will be private on their site?
if that so i will doubt then
other exchange will give them much popularity than keeping this private.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

This platform is great. I’ve seen in their whitepaper that they will be promoting blockchain technology which educating the people about the benefits of blockchain technology, hosting forums and summits, creating university scholarship and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology. I like this charity you will be doing for the sake of other people.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

This platform is great. I’ve seen in their whitepaper that they will be promoting blockchain technology which educating the people about the benefits of blockchain technology, hosting forums and summits, creating university scholarship and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology. I like this charity you will be doing for the sake of other people.

what kind of charity are you talking sir?
as i seen that white paper they are YES very nice but this is not for charity
you need to be educated and know what are you doing for you to earn.
beermen

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

what kind of charity are you talking sir?
as i seen that white paper they are YES very nice but this is not for charity
you need to be educated and know what are you doing for you to earn.

If there will be a charity project for any ICO i will never invest on it.
it will be a scam through the investors or if this will be good.
a no gain project as it will be all out and no come at all.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

Does this mean their ICO will be only on their platform?

i admire the guts to have a project and an ICO, i aws expecting this one to be sold opuot all the way.
but the presale is not.

if they will remain on their own place this will be not good then.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

I wonder how could you catch investors. I cannot see anything from your thread aside from few informations about the project? When will there be updates and where by the way is the link to your white paper?
Hey ya! If you are really interested i think you better exert some effort to find out so you’ll also be surprised. This thread may seem to be simple but guess what? They have gems inside if you will just to push a little more harder to find out.  Cheesy. Funny right? Because i was also like you until i happened to stumble on their site. Their site is running. I mean the exchange.

there are many links to research.
there are website, white papers and more.
they also have telegram
you will not gain anything good if you will just bark here like that. sorry for the words.

This guys seems to be a beginner he/she even don't know how to read articles. We have a strong community out there better join our telegram community and ask anything about our website and pre sale. or better Join twitter account for more updates.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Looking at their exchange site, it seems simple and easily understandable. There is just buy or sell and choose the type of trading order you want: limit orders, stop orders or batch orders.

thats's right ConquerGold the Xbrick project platform is about exchanges and trade the platform of the xbrick project is in the trading field on when is the right time t buy and when is the right time to exchange
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Looking at their exchange site, it seems simple and easily understandable. There is just buy or sell and choose the type of trading order you want: limit orders, stop orders or batch orders.

thats's right ConquerGold the Xbrick project platform is about exchanges and trade the platform of the xbrick project is in the trading field on when is the right time t buy and when is the right time to exchange
Buy and sell is the easiest thing we can do now. I hope you can trade even on advance settings, Limit order,stop orders or batch orders is a safe thing if your spot trader bet before bidding a coins be sure to buy low and sell high. I hope they can add margin trading on their platform.

hackzang12

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:10:41 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 06:26:42 PM by hackzang12

Quoted from Whitepaper:

Buy and sell is the easiest thing we can do now. I hope you can trade even on advance settings, Limit order,stop orders or batch orders is a safe thing if your spot trader bet before bidding a coins be sure to buy low and sell high. I hope they can add margin trading on their platform.
Margin Trading is dangerous trades for all time if you're an expert on trading and experience this before you have this option to add on your whitelist, But the safest thing we can do for now is to be a spot trader buy low and sell high just what you have said.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

as per my own the name xbrick comes from the word exchange as what the xbrick project is doing and the brick i thing that it is in  terms of connections like the building blocks.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

as per my own the name xbrick comes from the word exchange as what the xbrick project is doing and the brick i thing that it is in  terms of connections like the building blocks.

someone just delete this, why we are talking bout names?
arent we here or seeing those words and capabilities of the project?
names are names, and that is %%%%% grow old buddies!
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

We are live on Consensus 2018 i think everything will go to the moon even the shitcoins are spiking up ofcourse bitcoin is the main source of this event. Adopting the technology of blockchain. Xbrick could add more coins in the future. If they can deliver their promises this would be the next Binance or Bitfinex. This is a long term exchange.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

absolutely right! it is not about the name of the certain company or project, it is about the services offered of the project and on what are the benifits of the project
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

you are correct Mister HappyDumper let us take a look on the other side, some of the investors were looking for a good company name, a name that there is a connection on their platform. for the to be encourage
Glorious04

Merit: 113

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Does this mean their ICO will be only on their platform?

i admire the guts to have a project and an ICO, i aws expecting this one to be sold opuot all the way.
but the presale is not.

if they will remain on their own place this will be not good then.
You mean their XBrick token? Yes it will be tradable on in XBrick platform and if you will be trading their token inside the platform you will be entitled to 50% discount on trading fees. They have more noble plans, not only to be the best platform but along with this they are planning of educating the public about blockchain technology too through hosting forums and summits and providing or creating university scholarship. Isn’t it wonderful?

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

who supported this in terms of other crypto community?
will they be private? i mean their tokens? will be private on their site?
if that so i will doubt then
other exchange will give them much popularity than keeping this private.
They say in their white paper that it will be tradable in XBrick platform but as to whether it will be enlisted in other exchanges i didnt read it. Maybe you are right, their token will private but that is only my speculation since there is no more details on this.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

What do mean by saying you will be implementing costumer identification procedure that is greater than that of currently required by Australian regulation? You mean XBrick platform will be tighter than the current KYC procedure other exchanges are having right now? Do you think it will be an advantage to the platform better than the current regulations? As far as i know this KYC procedure is also unwanted by most traders so if you are going to make it more tighter i doubt it will bring more clients to the platform. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: