Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
Lanzeta

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
I don't know why they already have exchange website since they are currently running their ICO right now. So it means, xbrick exchange already start their operation last year? If ever, why does Xbrick Exchange cannot be seen until now in CMC?
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:59:46 AM

According to their white paper they will promote blockchain technology whereas they can also educate the public about the benefits of a blockchain, most of that what I really like is creating university scholarships which is through blockchain technology many students who deserve to get a degree will have a chance to have a diploma.

What's really great about it is that they are already started operations before their tokensale, which means their venture capital raising was succesful and since the platform is already working, they already generate revenue, though minimal from their operations. They intend to use their tokensale just for additional capital and for these kinds of activities, I think they are noble for providing university scholarships through the blockchain/crypto currency industry. Their tokens are to be used in obtaining discounts and rewards on their platform, too.
Well, its good to know that, although not all people are aware about the blockchain technology/crypto currency but if they use it to have a scholarship it will become easily adapted by the students which they can support and promote XBrick as crypto currency exchange.
Providing university scholarships is a great way to market and promote cryptocurrency as well as market and promote the project. Doing things like that would provide a positive outlook and people will see the good side about cryptocurrency.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.

They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
You mean the exchange is running already? I havent heard yet about xbrick Exchange in existence. Maybe they already started but this time they are going to make some changes to make it better.

Check this out: https://www.xbrick.io/market.html
They already have a volume of trade going on. Last time I checked people started trading using only ETH, but now there are also those who started using mBTC and USDT. Just like others, you can check out each token/coin and see the volume of trade that happened up to the past year if your good with graphs.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

No offense on this team, You've done great on this project the concept and other things rather problems that you might give solution but can you give us a presentable Whitepaper like others do. Why people give interest on your project if it was not presentable at all. One of the reason why people got interested in project is their presentable marketing whitepapers and illustrations. Just saying this to make you more powerful. Nice job on this team, just saying my opinion on your Whitepaper.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Looking at their exchange site, it seems simple and easily understandable. There is just buy or sell and choose the type of trading order you want: limit orders, stop orders or batch orders.

Yeah it easy to understand and to do trades on their platform so the newbie traders can easily get a grip on learning how to trade on their platform. Once their exchange platfrom is fully operating those who can't understand other language can easily use it because it features of translation on different languanges on their platform.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

No offense on this team, You've done great on this project the concept and other things rather problems that you might give solution but can you give us a presentable Whitepaper like others do. Why people give interest on your project if it was not presentable at all. One of the reason why people got interested in project is their presentable marketing whitepapers and illustrations. Just saying this to make you more powerful. Nice job on this team, just saying my opinion on your Whitepaper.

They already represented their whitepaper well and it consists all the thing they want to achieve on their project.
And this is not their Final whitepaper so it can be only their experimental or preliminary whitepaper so they can easily adapt and change the platform's mistake.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

I don't know why they already have exchange website since they are currently running their ICO right now. So it means, xbrick exchange already start their operation last year? If ever, why does Xbrick Exchange cannot be seen until now in CMC?
They launched the exchange website first using venture capital. They are running their pre ico right now because they are still about to launch their coin in the market and that is why it's not yet in CMC.

You can actually get Free XBrick Coins thru referrals. You can register from this link. i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480
I'm looking forward to the success of XBrick.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.

Here is my friends link i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480. He actually registered to XBrick. You can actually get free XBC if you follow the link and register as well. The KYC of XBricks needs a 2 way confirmation using google authentication. Its not that bad really since you really need to have a valid I.D. by the way. KYC is an additional feature against fraud. It is good to know that XBrick will verify your identity first before you can withdraw.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

I believe that Xbrick exchange platform is not that simple as you think. It can accept and process 2 Million orders per second. That is not just simple but a huge computing power. I just hope that this is not too good to be true project since most of too good to be true projects do fail.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

I believe that Xbrick exchange platform is not that simple as you think. It can accept and process 2 Million orders per second. That is not just simple but a huge computing power. I just hope that this is not too good to be true project since most of too good to be true projects do fail.

XBrick is not similar to those too good to be true project you are saying. In fact if you check Xbrick, it has already started the  development with their XBrick exchange even though their ICO has not yet finished. This only shows how sincere the developer of the project is plus minimal fees and charges is the best for XBrick.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

There are reason why KYC is required for the people. Don't contrast in a policy because it is for the safetiness of the customer. KYC is intended for every exchange in order to prevent unwanted guess such as hackers and criminals who will use the exchange for hiding the money, even every exchange had their own disclaimer. Don't be an activist dude! If you want to use it well then follow the regulations, nothing will use you.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

Here is my friends link i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480. He actually registered to XBrick. You can actually get free XBC if you follow the link and register as well. The KYC of XBricks needs a 2 way confirmation using google authentication. Its not that bad really since you really need to have a valid I.D. by the way. KYC is an additional feature against fraud. It is good to know that XBrick will verify your identity first before you can withdraw.

I'm interested with this referral feature of XBrick. How many coins will I get for every referral I make?
On KYC, this seems to be the trend for most companies to validate costumers info and add more security to them. I think these KYC was developed as an answer to the high cases of Identity theft mostly on credit cards.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Muanna

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

Another interesting project will be started.
So what will the concrete concept of the project?
Has you get the actual date for the starting of the project?
Their exchange is running and they already have currencies listed in there. This project is in existence I think there should be no doubt as to whether they will materialize or not.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

i must agree with you a sir JoshyKulotski because the whitepaper not just on this project but also in other projects describes the role and functions of the entire project itself
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Looking at their exchange site, it seems simple and easily understandable. There is just buy or sell and choose the type of trading order you want: limit orders, stop orders or batch orders.
Ya. I saw it too and we should take note that the moment they implement the changes they will be able perform fast transactions and accommodate millions of transaction in a while. They will be one of the leading trading and exchange platform on the row.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

And to think their whitepaper is not even exposd in this thread and this thread is like abandoned already but when i tried to find where i can see more details about the project i happened to stumble on their whitepaper and, behold, i happened to click on their official site and i never expected that the platform is already running. I felt like digging into the deep just to find a hidden precious stone with just very bare and simple on the surface.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

I wonder how could you catch investors. I cannot see anything from your thread aside from few informations about the project? When will there be updates and where by the way is the link to your white paper?
Hey ya! If you are really interested i think you better exert some effort to find out so you’ll also be surprised. This thread may seem to be simple but guess what? They have gems inside if you will just to push a little more harder to find out.  Cheesy. Funny right? Because i was also like you until i happened to stumble on their site. Their site is running. I mean the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: