Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

I totally agree with you on this. Every investment surely has its risk and reward. I am actually observing our local stock exchange for listed corporation and just last week almost all major companies made a dive in stock value per share. I am planning to buy some shares of stock so I'm still observing what will happen this week. I believe that in every chaos there is an opportunity and as they say, the higher the risk, the higher the reward is. It is good for XBrick to be transparent to its investors and I believe that many people reading this forum are aware with the risk and reward of crypto currency specially with the popularity of Bitcoin since last December 2017. I'm looking forward to XBrick's success as well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:07:07 AM

I know that XBrick has its own KYC or Know Your Customer as an additional requirement in registering an account to XBrick platform. I previously don't disagree on XBRick's KYC, however the KYC will use local identification and is link to a global database based on their video right? I can't help to feel that my privacy is at risk and what if I want to remain anonymous will this mean that I will not be able to use XBrick platform at all?
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

I totally agree with you on this. Every investment surely has its risk and reward. I am actually observing our local stock exchange for listed corporation and just last week almost all major companies made a dive in stock value per share. I am planning to buy some shares of stock so I'm still observing what will happen this week. I believe that in every chaos there is an opportunity and as they say, the higher the risk, the higher the reward is. It is good for XBrick to be transparent to its investors and I believe that many people reading this forum are aware with the risk and reward of crypto currency specially with the popularity of Bitcoin since last December 2017. I'm looking forward to XBrick's success as well.

On XBrick whitepaper , a disclaimer was written that Xbrick expressly disclaims all responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damages, costs or expenses of any kind. This is why investors should have due diligence to make their own research before investing on any ICO as what tokens carry no rights and do not represent or grant any ownership right, share or security.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

Based upon the whitepaper, I can say that this project can run 10 days ICO because I saw in the roadmap that Xbrick Exchange Project was already started 2 years from now. Since 2016, the team had planned to make an exchange that is secure and efficient in the world of cryptocurrency. As of now, they will launch the public sale for the project. In short, this project is nearly to success. Assume that 10 day run is enough for a project like this.
A project's success depends upon its goals, if the goals of the project is SMART and if they have a concrete plan on how to achieve it. If they are able to lay out a plan or a roadmap and during the duration of the projects development you see that they are able to follow those plans without delay or problems, that would mean that the team is able to go through their plans and execute them, that they are really capable in realizing the project they are developing.
You’re right, to be a successful in their project they must need it all. We also been part of their success if we are able to support them until the last part of their ICO sale. I am looking forward for a good result of this project.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

I know that XBrick has its own KYC or Know Your Customer as an additional requirement in registering an account to XBrick platform. I previously don't disagree on XBRick's KYC, however the KYC will use local identification and is link to a global database based on their video right? I can't help to feel that my privacy is at risk and what if I want to remain anonymous will this mean that I will not be able to use XBrick platform at all?

based on the whitepaper, you may be asked to provide personal information to XBrick to pass an identity verification check. XBrick collects your personal information to process and administer your application and to keep you updated on the progress of the project. If you do not complete the application in full, XBrick may not accept your application. And by submitting an application, you agree that XBrick may use the information you provided on the application for the purposes set out in this privacy disclosure statement and may disclose it for those purposes to XBrick’s related bodies corporate, agents, contractors and third party service providers, including mailing houses and professional advisers and regulatory authorities..
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

I know some exchanges practices there are some tokens that are very well known in the community, especially on telegram and twitter. They offer votes for the community and put a # on it to help the company to get listed on an exchange, were in Xbrick From time to time, they will select crypto currencies that considers to be high quality to be listed for trading. XBrick may charge a listing fee.
ok got it! but did you know that Xbrick offer trading fees for each executed transaction? This trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed
amount. Different fees are applied according to whether the order is maker or taker as well as the trader’s VIP level.

That's quite high for me some exchanges trading fee ranging 0.01-0.05%. Well this is new exchange i guess they will decrease that fee in the future. And by the way are you guys in favor if Xbrick could have an ICO again? i mean to promote the exchanges just like yobit have right now.
Well, i am in favor because this will help again to make increase the users or the population of this crypto currency exchange and it may also be more useful, although we do not know if the fee will increase but if that was hapen maybe the user will search again and find another one.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

Well, that’s true. Some of the big exchange there has already hacked but I think it is their faults and maybe they do not check their system that’s why the hackers easily hack it.
Shochusan

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

Just believe the system just like any other exchange. But remember that all exchanges are 3rd party users. What i recommended is we need to get hard wallet to use or you can buy cold storage wallet like trezor/nano ledger to keep your coins safe if you have alot of tokens to keep.
Yea right the moment you keep your coins in a cold storage wallet is like you keeping your self in trouble. Xbrick Exchange is really safe to use coz they have high security platform but remember that we don't hold the system so better keep in touch with your wallet with private keys. however if they can give offer like web wallet then probably this exchange could be the next star.
Since XBrick is an exchange platform, all the hazards attached to exchange platforms are also applicable with it. All the standard advanced safety measures are probably into it but if you are not intending to trade or use you coins, just keep it in your wallet. If you intend to trade your coins, then Xbrick platform is one of the exchanges you can try.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

Just believe the system just like any other exchange. But remember that all exchanges are 3rd party users. What i recommended is we need to get hard wallet to use or you can buy cold storage wallet like trezor/nano ledger to keep your coins safe if you have alot of tokens to keep.
Yea right the moment you keep your coins in a cold storage wallet is like you keeping your self in trouble. Xbrick Exchange is really safe to use coz they have high security platform but remember that we don't hold the system so better keep in touch with your wallet with private keys. however if they can give offer like web wallet then probably this exchange could be the next star.
Since XBrick is an exchange platform, all the hazards attached to exchange platforms are also applicable with it. All the standard advanced safety measures are probably into it but if you are not intending to trade or use you coins, just keep it in your wallet. If you intend to trade your coins, then Xbrick platform is one of the exchanges you can try.

Users should be aware that applying to purchase, and the purchase of, crypto currency tokens is subject to risks. users must  read, understand the risks involve. And if the user accepts this risk, it would mean that user will be expressly agreeing and assuming all risk in the tokens and will be agreeing not to hold XBrick, or any related party, liable for any loss, damages, costs or expenses, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising in connection with the sale of tokens.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
It's just pre-sale and they divided it into two I think, it will last until 06/01 according to their site. Their project is not dependent on the tokensale. They have already launched the exchange platform last year.

If the exchange platform is already running then this is a good investment right? Some projects need to have their ICO successful before they can start the development stage of their project. Maybe this is just an additional promotion for people to use XBrick platform as well.
Well, i think thats right. One reason why they have an ICO sale is to promote their project again and make some changes wheras they will improve their project as what being stated in their platform.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

Users should be aware that applying to purchase, and the purchase of, crypto currency tokens is subject to risks. users must  read, understand the risks involve. And if the user accepts this risk, it would mean that user will be expressly agreeing and assuming all risk in the tokens and will be agreeing not to hold XBrick, or any related party, liable for any loss, damages, costs or expenses, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising in connection with the sale of tokens.

Yun Lin, Cyber Security Advisor of Xbrick, i believe he has the qualifications and expertise to protect Xbrick from possible cyber attacks or situations. he has wide experienced in accelerating innovation by adopting Enterprise DevOps and cloud-native computing, a veteran technologist, international speaker, winner of 2 security debates. He envisioned and led the implementation of an infinitely scalable cloud based serverless  telecommunications enterprise that grew a market capitalization in less than two years from AUD20 to over AUD300 million. Yun also advisor to various venture capitalists and investment funds as he brings a wealth of experience building, scaling and securing mission critical systems across multiple startups ( ntech, foodtech, proptech), telecoms (Telstra, Optus), and investment managers (Macquarie, BlackRock).
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

I reviewed the most classified exchange and popular among all some of them have a problem or issue to tackle about their support ticket, but xbrick can solve that issue with their outstanding team and development.
Well, if that was happen I am pretty sure that the traders and investors will like this project and can refer it to their friends too if they see the good result in using this exchange.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.
We don’t need to judge it without a proof, why don’t we support the project so that we can findout if the listed in their platform will happen soon. Just gave them a support so that they will implement it well.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

XBrick started their vison statement with, Xbrick has a world-class technical team and i partly agree to that based on those things written under each team members experience and credentials. But i don't know if its just me whos finding their vision statement, a bit lacking and vision less. They could have written a little more than partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Based upon the whitepaper, I can say that this project can run 10 days ICO because I saw in the roadmap that Xbrick Exchange Project was already started 2 years from now. Since 2016, the team had planned to make an exchange that is secure and efficient in the world of cryptocurrency. As of now, they will launch the public sale for the project. In short, this project is nearly to success. Assume that 10 day run is enough for a project like this.
A project's success depends upon its goals, if the goals of the project is SMART and if they have a concrete plan on how to achieve it. If they are able to lay out a plan or a roadmap and during the duration of the projects development you see that they are able to follow those plans without delay or problems, that would mean that the team is able to go through their plans and execute them, that they are really capable in realizing the project they are developing.

You have a good point there. Having a concrete plan on how to achieve their goal as well as timely execution will surely bring this project to success. Upon reading their whitepaper, XBrick plans to use their sale proceeds to accommodate future events and potential opportunities including technical development, local and global promotions, and other operational situations. In my opinion, the people behind this really made a well thought strategic goals as well as contingencies for continuous growth and upgrade.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

I wonder how could you catch investors. I cannot see anything from your thread aside from few informations about the project? When will there be updates and where by the way is the link to your white paper?
Hey ya! If you are really interested i think you better exert some effort to find out so you’ll also be surprised. This thread may seem to be simple but guess what? They have gems inside if you will just to push a little more harder to find out.  Cheesy. Funny right? Because i was also like you until i happened to stumble on their site. Their site is running. I mean the exchange.

I think that the xbrick's project platform are already aware for that kind of issue and the company's developers are doing their best just to.make sure
that the informations of the investors are well secure and protected from the hackers.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

They will be creating their own XBrick token for their ICO and will only be distributed to their registered users. XBrick token holders will be provided with 50% discount in trading fees with in the platform. Their XBrick tokens will also be tradable in XBrick platform.

That is right the xbrick must launch their project successfully to be able for the consumers to trust their investments into this kind of project.
"It is somehow like show me what you've got before i give myself out"
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

I am also not disagreeing on the requirements of using XBrick exchange but there are times that I also think twice in terms of giving the personal identification because it is globally and we don’t know until when they can secure their sites.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

i thought regulations are made to protect the public from possible ICO frauds, and since some ICOs are so keen in following regulations, i hope there would be a regulation wherein ICOs cannot just say in their white paper that they won't be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising in connection with the sale of tokens. That kind of statement is undeniably unfair to investors who trusted and believed in their so called team expertise and project visions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: