Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
havanaholala

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Well I think your right, a short period of time is not enough to make some business become successful, but not all the time, who knows that the XBrick is will succeed even in a shorten time, we will find out what is the next plan of the team after this ICO run.

I think this is just an intro. I think they are still preparing for the Main Announcement thread. I am excited to know more about this project. Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity as the day goes by. We really need more exchange platform like Xbrick.

Cryptocurrency is gaining momentum and gaining a lot of publicity, but the application on the daily lives of people is still behind.  The great dream would be the day we never have to convert our cryptocurrencies in paper money as payment but to be able to use it directly in every payment transactions.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.
I don't think delay would be an issue since the wp says:
The entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.
Having no ID though would be an issue. Even students have IDs.
Anyway, the main idea about their KYC based on the wp is:
Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

I completely agree with you. I believe that XYC is made by XBrick to comply with all existing legal requirements as most of the financial markets and institutions do. This is also to prevent and limit fraudulent activities being made on the platform if someone attempts to do so.

Hi its "KYC" not XYC. Crypto currencies like Bitcoin and XBC are supossedly decentralized in nature. As such any attempt to regulate Bitcoin will defeat this concept. Governments will try to make policies that is intended for people who are earning from Bitcoin and similar crypto currencies since they want their fair share of income in form of Taxes. Since it is not fiat, it only exists in our computers and in blockchain. Price of Bitcoin has skyrocket last year and I'm sure many companies has started to acknowledge the power and value of Bitcoin and Crypto currency. I believe that XBrick is preparing for the regulations to be implemented in the future. This is premature and I hope they will give us an option to maintain our anonymity to protect ourselves from hackers and the government. There are some countries who have persecuted people who are into Bitcoin and this will not be helpful if they are able to determine the identity of the people using XBrick to trade.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism
financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering
ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort
into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

The ID verification system utilized is cutting edge as XBrick has designed appropriate
ID checks for users that take into account source country local identification documents.

User experience is a high priority for XBrick so our website is straightforward for new
users to register and use. New users can fill out their personal information online and
the system will connect to global databases and run real time verification online. The
entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.

Whitepaper page: 22

This is to show how fast you can make KYC or verification of your identification
5 minutes is really fast.

This is a good news for those applying KYC for their exchange.
It won't hassle the user that will be waiting for long reply and verification needed for the KYC.
I've tried other exchange that have a KYC processing but it gone too long and some of my application to them are rejected.

That's true and correct mate, I remembered before I was using bittrex I tried to upgrade my account in that platform it takes a weeks before I

found the response for what I submitted to their requirements needed then in the end I will be rejected which is I've waited for nothing and I

don't know why? I guess and I hope this xbrick platform will be much better than other exchange site platform where traders will be much

comfortable if that happen anyway.

Bittrex's support is still better than the Poloniex support, it took me more than a month to settle my issue and to make things worst the market was pumping and i can't move my coins. So for an exchange to be able to have a good support who can handle things in minutes , i would support and salute that

XBrick is boasting about 2 million orders per second. We could expect that the high engine trading they are using will be able to support and deliver their promise. Its best if there are no delays and I hope that XBrick customer service will also be responsive as well. I think they will need to have a program that could automatically answer queries and concerns. Imagine if suddenly a batch of 2 Million transaction has been compromised. I don't think that any customer service will be able to answer that immediately.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

I am supporting this project all the way.
As a seed round contributor, I also opened an airdrop/raffle program for the community  Grin

Where can I find these airdrop/raffle program you are talking about? Could you send us some link? I also support XBrick and hope that it will be a success for them.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Well I think your right, a short period of time is not enough to make some business become successful, but not all the time, who knows that the XBrick is will succeed even in a shorten time, we will find out what is the next plan of the team after this ICO run.

I think this is just an intro. I think they are still preparing for the Main Announcement thread. I am excited to know more about this project. Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity as the day goes by. We really need more exchange platform like Xbrick.

This is true that Xbrick still has more to offer to us because we see and downloaded the Preliminary whitepaper on their sites.
So I think this whitepaper and project is still in its experimental phase that will improve more until they release their official whitepaper.

Almost all projects are completely still in experimental phase if you will. That even counts for large and established projects like Bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.
correct, we need to give trust on giving our personal details if we really want to use this exchange, and if we want to have this project success we can make it through giving our support on this ICO sale, hope for the success of this project to have a better service of this exchange.

KYC is needed for exchanges like this to reduce the risk of money laundering acts and can minimize the criminalization or stealing other funds from another user of the market exchange. This just to secure both the exchange and the user of the platform.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Xbrick is an exchange wallet that you can store your coins safe and sound. Traders will enjoy a discount for Tx fees while trading if they have Xbrick token on their account. Having a secured trading platform like Xbrick will make us at ease about our digital money stored in it.

That is a big NO, Exchange wallet is never a safe place to store your coin, external cold wallets are still the preferred wallet to store your cryptocurrencies. Nothing is secured now a days , even banks get hacks and there were so many cases already of hacking on different exchanges, even the top ones. Let's learn to be more vigilant in storing our coins.

A friend of mine recommended MEW as I cannot afford external cold wallets. I think few months ago electrum wallets have been hacked and I need to update to a newer version. I was using electrum at that time. I believe that XBrick will be offering their own wallet and I hope that it will have a very good and secure feature.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

I am supporting this project all the way.
As a seed round contributor, I also opened an airdrop/raffle program for the community  Grin

Where can I find these airdrop/raffle program you are talking about? Could you send us some link? I also support XBrick and hope that it will be a success for them.

I know that someone has updated this bounty thread earlier but this is the link for their bounty campaign link :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3596575.0

I've got a refferal code to gain for some token: i.xbrick.io/e/131A18D4
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
I am searching for an exchange right now! I want also to invest in trading platform that has professional team and promising project. I saw it in Xbrick Exchange but I was disappointed since there are only a few days of their ICO. I skim already the whitepaper and fully viewed their official video. And I think, Xbrick promotes a secure and fast globally exchange platform. I hope I find the right way.

You can actually earn free coins if you join the referral program and other activities in the social media.
Here is a link to join https://i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480.

It is to be expected that XBrick with its fast and powerful trading engine to have a system to protect itself from hackers.
Thanks for information but I found it already at the official telegram group of Xbrick. Fortunately, I am lucky because there are still time to invest with Xbrick since the end of the pre sale will end on May 31. Almost 2 weeks away from this day. Does Xbrick launch an ICO soon? Because I saw that there are some users said, it was only for 10 consecutive days.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
otis.nolan

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

I am excited to know more about this project. Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity as the day goes by. We really need more exchange platform like Xbrick.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is gaining momentum and gaining a lot of publicity, but the application on the daily lives of people is still behind.  The great dream would be the day we never have to convert our cryptocurrencies in paper money as payment but to be able to use it directly in every payment transactions.

i would love to open my television one day and see a channel not just of the stocks exchange and foreign exchange but also the cryptocurrency trades on different exchanges, and i wish that Xbrick would be one of those exchanges. The future in crypto is getting more exciting.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
I am searching for an exchange right now! I want also to invest in trading platform that has professional team and promising project. I saw it in Xbrick Exchange but I was disappointed since there are only a few days of their ICO. I skim already the whitepaper and fully viewed their official video. And I think, Xbrick promotes a secure and fast globally exchange platform. I hope I find the right way.

You can actually earn free coins if you join the referral program and other activities in the social media.

It is to be expected that XBrick with its fast and powerful trading engine to have a system to protect itself from hackers.
Thanks for information but I found it already at the official telegram group of Xbrick. Fortunately, I am lucky because there are still time to invest with Xbrick since the end of the pre sale will end on May 31. Almost 2 weeks away from this day. Does Xbrick launch an ICO soon? Because I saw that there are some users said, it was only for 10 consecutive days.
Logically speaking, it may happen since Main Sale comes after Pre-Sale. The BTT user on the front page had a little bit confusion to the current run of Xbrick Token Sale. They thought that it will run for just 10 consecutive days, even I. But our assumptions was uncleared and I think it is just for bounty participants. Anyways, anything that will happen will depends upon the developers and manager of the project.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

Stay tuned!

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

That's one of the great factor of xbrick, were they are willing to educate people for the sake of the benefits of the blockhain technology.

Also what I like most of xbrick was " The high-performance trading engine of XBrick is capable of processing more than 2

million orders per second. XBrick is building a secure, stable and convenient global crypto currency exchange.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

Xbrick is an exchange wallet that you can store your coins safe and sound. Traders will enjoy a discount for Tx fees while trading if they have Xbrick token on their account. Having a secured trading platform like Xbrick will make us at ease about our digital money stored in it.

That is a big NO, Exchange wallet is never a safe place to store your coin, external cold wallets are still the preferred wallet to store your cryptocurrencies. Nothing is secured now a days , even banks get hacks and there were so many cases already of hacking on different exchanges, even the top ones. Let's learn to be more vigilant in storing our coins.

All you said is true mylifeisfullofalts nothing is secured nowadays even the slight security issue on every exchange can be subjected by a hackers attacks. So we must be observant and don't always rely on exchange to be your crypto storage. You must use a hardware wallet just to be secured and back up all of your files just to be secured.

That is right. The moment you transfer your tokens in exchange. That's when the security risk comes. But we don't have a choice because that's the only place we can sell our tokens.  So whenever you want to trade. Put only what you needed. Don't put all of it because it may get hacked.

Even if they said that everything and everytime you login into your account on any exchange there are still uncertainty that it can be hacked. We must keep in mind that our own security is on our hands so dont always rely on the exchange and other platform and base on their So-called security features.

I always panic whenever exchanges are under maintainance, every minute every hour the exchanges are down i can't help but think negative things. Some exchanges  doesn't announce their maintainance schedule or sometimes they just do impromptu. This is why i don't keep all my coins on exchange wallet.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

The project will only run for 10 days, which means there is a possibility that the value of this token project will definitely has a potential to

increase its value. Besides, XBrick will issue the exchange-based token XBrick Coin (XBC). The total number of tokens will be 1,000,000,000

and XBrick will never issue top-up tokens. XBC token is a blockchain token based on Ethereum’s ERC 20 system standard.
Yes you're right brother this a real based blockchain project for us to trade our favorite tokens i'll assure you that they can beat the top volume exchange with their high security features, Transparent and world class trading platform. Yes it's an ERC 20 token standard and they will utilize their own blockchain in the future.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

You can find a right way actually, in fact this will depend on you brother, if you believe in any exchange site platform even for many

has a lot of full negative feed back but still you believe in it, well no one can stop you for sure to that matter. Like what here on

xbrick even though it is still running for now I believed in the concept anyhow actually.
This is a world class Cryptocurrency exchange and expect more that they will definitely deliver their promises on time. The Whitepaper tells everything about their project and i have no worries about that. If you guys have question you can PMed them on telegram. SO you could have live conversation with them.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

Actually guys if you going to look at their platform they want to promote their website. The Exchange is working already and Ceo is chinese but the office are located in Australia. Xbrick moving ahead of the crowd in the area of supporting professional trading and corporate level users.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
I wonder how many Cryptocurrency pair to USD,BTC,ETH and their own token. I'm very confident that they will easily reach the hardcap coz this is a very exciting exchange platform and from the word itself World class crypto currency exchange. I hope by next year the overall traders could reach 1B volume.
Many exchanges have a complicated process to verify users and a long registration approval process. Many of them are unable to respond quickly to customer inquiries or important issues. I can't name them but some of them are big exchanges and well known platform, I hope the customer service are open 24/7 in the next few months coz the whole crypto will having a mass adoption.
They already have their FAQs page containing the basic stuff that's very useful for those who are new into trading. They currently only have email support where you can submit requests as well as attach files/photos in case needed.

Heyya guys!

Did you know that back in Nov 2017, reuters made an article on XBrick?

The article title aplty stated "Plowing the Blockchain Industry", Plowing is a big word here.

You see plowing is a basic requirement to grow better crops.  For reuters to decide to describe what XBrick is trying to do then it means that XBrick is on to something really fresh and new.

Cryptocurrency exchanges has been around, but XBricks is adopting to changing times, and that is a cutting edge.

I am.supporting also the platform of xbricks project because the partnership of the xbricks will help the project to reach their success in the launching of the ico.

I will also support XBrick.  As we know most of the exchange platforms would like to make it huge in the world of cryptocurrency exchange. I have no doubt that XBrick will be globally competitive as it has new features that others don't have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: