Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
Bailey519

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

Very nice! A new exchange!
I will join telegram and hopefully this becomes successful like Binance!  Grin
Despite we have also successful currency exchange like binance today ,,but I'm also excited and interest to run the market as world-class cryto currency exchange in the word of cryto,, and see the difference between  of us,Although some of viewers  here will also doubt about the figures of security,between the user of  xbrick and this is a big challenges to tumps-up! both of us,,,
Well, we will see if this crypto currency exchange is really a world class in terms of their performance, although there are other exchange that is nice in their services that the traders really want, i hope the XBrick will show more than that.

Xbrick platform will face many competitors in this industry. Aside from that there are a lot of boigger exchange out there such as Poloniex,

bittrex, and binance that can be consider as one of the biggest and well known exchange site platform. But let's see what xbrcik can do about

this besides the only which will approve by the xbrick are those coins that has a high volume market in this industry.

With thousands of coins are already in the market, we really need a big exchange like Xbrick. We know that there are already big players in the market but I believe Xbrick will be able to compete with them. A healthy competition indeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

Just in case you weren't aware there's already an XBC asset listed on coinmarketcap (Bitcoin Plus) but that hasn't stopped some projects having the same ticker as others although it may be preferable to use a unique one to save any confusion

If Xbrick doesn't have a plan of not getting listed on the coinmarketcap, there is no need to change their ticker and it wouldn't matter if they have the same ticker name with other coins. But if they plan to get listed, we can expect them to replace their ticker before they hit the coinmarketcap to avoid confusion.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right! XBrick selects cryptocurrencies it considers to be high quality. But Xbrick is also open for token nominations. So I'm looking forward to more coins to be added to their list as there are other coins that have potential.
i hope not even the high quality coin are selected on their exchange because there are many traders and we do not know what kind of coin they have, and besides if they select only what is high quality coin maybe it is a hindrance to make people use their exchange then.

How would Xbrick differentiate the quality coins from not? Will they give a qualification standards or this? every token is a development in progress, a good and continous development would already look like a quality one. But with even just one mistake with the development of the token, it can already be said as poor quality .

I think they will have a panel of jury to check and research for the tokens that will be listed on their platform.
This is what they said on their Whitepaper:

XBrick is selective with the tokens that can be listed and is creating a platform for
more high-quality tokens. Everyone is welcome to recommend quality token listings
or token sales. From time to time, XBrick runs token voting campaigns for the
BITCNY marketplace, where all our users can nominate their favorite tokens to be
listed.

So every user will have a chance to recommend their desired token to be listed on their platform.
And xbrick will also run a token voting campaigns for us to nominate our fave token to be listed on xbrick platform.

How they will know if some of the New token in the cryptocurrency will have a chance to be a high quality tokens ?
Do they rate it to the user base of the traders or people who are trading the token ? how they can rate the token will be listed on their exchange?

Perhaps they will screen it first the coins will attempt to be list on the exchange platform which is Xbrick , but the coin must comply the basic

requirements needed to be approve  by the XBC then if they meet the standard procedures they will be listed for sure. But this is just my

opinion only, everyone is  welcome to critizize me.

Yes. There will be a minimum trading volume before they consider listing a certain coin. Just like the qualification of Coinmarketcap before they put a certain token on their list. Definitely, Xbrick will be strict on accepting tokens to trade on their platform.
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.

They are just doing this to fulfill their deep sense of social responsibility but giving something is really something. This will really help those people who struggle in their life and wanted to have a good life. Their testimony will really make Xbrick a good reputation as well as a good example to some companies who wanted to start their ICO.

We really need to educate people not because of the profit we can gain, but also for the coming years that will change because of this cryptocurrency world. I admire how Xbrick will help the world to learn more about this innovation. This will help people to understand and be not afraid about this change.

it's generous they would offer scholarships, it is right to invest on those people who are willing to support the mission of the cryptocurrency and blockchain. More people should be trained not just to develop the blockchain and certain coins, but also to help strengthen the security and defense of cryptocurrency.
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

Research and Development XBrick is a team of highly respected, highly responsible and professional professionals. Blockchain-based project should ensure the safety and liquidity of the transfer process. Customers interested in money transfer are very interested in speed and transaction fees?
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

Despite we have also successful currency exchange like binance today ,,but I'm also excited and interest to run the market as world-class cryto currency exchange in the word of cryto,, and see the difference between  of us,Although some of viewers  here will also doubt about the figures of security,between the user of  xbrick and this is a big challenges to tumps-up! both of us,,,
Well, we will see if this crypto currency exchange is really a world class in terms of their performance, although there are other exchange that is nice in their services that the traders really want, i hope the XBrick will show more than that.

Xbrick platform will face many competitors in this industry. Aside from that there are a lot of boigger exchange out there such as Poloniex,

bittrex, and binance that can be consider as one of the biggest and well known exchange site platform. But let's see what xbrcik can do about

this besides the only which will approve by the xbrick are those coins that has a high volume market in this industry.

With thousands of coins are already in the market, we really need a big exchange like Xbrick. We know that there are already big players in the market but I believe Xbrick will be able to compete with them. A healthy competition indeed.

it nice to see a healthy competition in the exchange market, this will encourage old exchanges to continously grow bigger and better, and the new ones will also be challenge to make something better than the old exchanges and try to make more improvements and offer something new and different that will make them stand out from the rest of the other exchanges.
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

As per my own understanding, i think that With the help of the xbrick project platform the world of cryptocurrency will soon be known and be accepted by the different governments in the different countries across the globe. I am so excited to witness its success.

Having a good project with a great purpose will help crypto market to become trustworthy.
 If the government will allow another exchange platform like this,
then cryptocurrency will grow more as years will come. I hope government will stop banning them.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.

They are just doing this to fulfill their deep sense of social responsibility but giving something is really something. This will really help those people who struggle in their life and wanted to have a good life. Their testimony will really make Xbrick a good reputation as well as a good example to some companies who wanted to start their ICO.

We really need to educate people not because of the profit we can gain, but also for the coming years that will change because of this cryptocurrency world. I admire how Xbrick will help the world to learn more about this innovation. This will help people to understand and be not afraid about this change.

But people will go to XBrick exchange for profit. People are investing to Bitcoin and other crypto currencies because of profit. Educating the people also turns into future profit. We should also acknowledge that people want to earn more than what they are earning now and Crypto currencies like XBC and exchange platform like XBrick do give opportunities for people to earn more.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

As per my own understanding, i think that With the help of the xbrick project platform the world of cryptocurrency will soon be known and be accepted by the different governments in the different countries across the globe. I am so excited to witness its success.

Having a good project with a great purpose will help crypto market to become trustworthy.
then cryptocurrency will grow more as years will come. I hope government will stop banning them.

Banning them is not the solution. And I think the government already woke up from the reality that cryptocurrencies are opportunities that will help the world to be better. There may be threats because it can be used for illegal activities.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Maybe they dont need much for the project. I’ve heard that xbrick has been started already since last year, it could be they just want some remodeling in their system. Well, lets see after the said is over.

I heard that too. Maybe they just want to inform users before they fully introduce it to the public. I think they had allocated most of their time on research and development than marketing their platform which is a good sign that they have prepared much for this big project. I am hoping that people will give this a project a chance.
+1 with your reasoning!
This is not a usual token sale anymore but Xbrick just want to spread the word using ICOs. They don't need anymore to make long period of time since they already established their platform. Few more days, we will now experience Xbrick Exchange.

This is really great. This only show how dedicated the team behind Xbrick is. I am looking forward to see what the performance of XBrick will be.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

I know that Bitcoin and crypto currencies is not yet widely accepted by all people. But companies and governments of countries cannot deny the fact that the development of Bitcoin is a worldwide phenomenon that voices the peoples vision and stand on decentralized currency. No  country can claim that they own Bitcoin and the development of new crypto currencies only support this ideals. Exchange platform like XBrick will help promote crypto currencies and achieve faster transaction speed.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
I am searching for an exchange right now! I want also to invest in trading platform that has professional team and promising project. I saw it in Xbrick Exchange but I was disappointed since there are only a few days of their ICO. I skim already the whitepaper and fully viewed their official video. And I think, Xbrick promotes a secure and fast globally exchange platform. I hope I find the right way.

You can actually earn free coins if you join the referral program and other activities in the social media.
Here is a link to join https://i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480.

It is to be expected that XBrick with its fast and powerful trading engine to have a system to protect itself from hackers.
Thanks for information but I found it already at the official telegram group of Xbrick. Fortunately, I am lucky because there are still time to invest with Xbrick since the end of the pre sale will end on May 31. Almost 2 weeks away from this day. Does Xbrick launch an ICO soon? Because I saw that there are some users said, it was only for 10 consecutive days.
Logically speaking, it may happen since Main Sale comes after Pre-Sale. The BTT user on the front page had a little bit confusion to the current run of Xbrick Token Sale. They thought that it will run for just 10 consecutive days, even I. But our assumptions was uncleared and I think it is just for bounty participants. Anyways, anything that will happen will depends upon the developers and manager of the project.

Its raining XBC. Do they have airdrops as well? What do you mean Main Sale comes after the Pre-sale. So the 10 day period is just a pre-sale right? We can expect more of XBrick soon.
smith4cris

Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Some may not agree with me but I like the fact that they have considered pioneering the very first and more advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system as their part of the preparation for the potential regulations of the governments. That's a great move from XBrick Team. KYC is very important especially for security purposes.

i respect your opinion, but for me still not good. I mean if your starting an ico , you should know what regulations you should abide by now, and require your clients immediately to do the same. But if they are saying that theya re just doing this in advance? whats the use of collecting all these datas when your not going to use it yet?

The KYC procedure is done in anticipation of future regulation to be imposed by countries and its governments. I just hope that they will protect the data we provide them. It is an added security for users. The online data base that they will have is accessible in real time and confirm your identity fast. This will help us trade, withdraw and make transaction with XBrick faster.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

Competition is good in business as it tends to lower the prices. I hope XBrick will offer lower transaction fees compared to the competitors. If they do this I'm sure many crypto traders will use XBrick exchange platform.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

I totally agree with you on this. Every investment surely has its risk and reward. I am actually observing our local stock exchange for listed corporation and just last week almost all major companies made a dive in stock value per share. I am planning to buy some shares of stock so I'm still observing what will happen this week. I believe that in every chaos there is an opportunity and as they say, the higher the risk, the higher the reward is. It is good for XBrick to be transparent to its investors and I believe that many people reading this forum are aware with the risk and reward of crypto currency specially with the popularity of Bitcoin since last December 2017. I'm looking forward to XBrick's success as well.

The risk of being hacked to your trading account is really a big thing. But then, every investment has its own risk. A new trading exchange is prone to hack since it only just begun in their operation and their system will still be in its development stage. The vulnerability of its investors is at stake as hackers are going to go after exchange account.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Banning them is not the solution. And I think the government already woke up from the reality that cryptocurrencies are opportunities that will help the world to be better. There may be threats because it can be used for illegal activities.

Have you heard of the saying, if you cannot beat them, join them. I think this is what most countries are doing since they cannot stop the increasing demand and popularity of crypto currency like Bitcoin.  They actually started to acknowledge the translation of crypto currency to fiat money. I believe that companies who do this are regulated by the government and are paying taxes.
smith4cris

Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

Have you heard of the saying, if you cannot beat them, join them. I think this is what most countries are doing since they cannot stop the increasing demand and popularity of crypto currency like Bitcoin.  They actually started to acknowledge the translation of crypto currency to fiat money. I believe that companies who do this are regulated by the government and are paying taxes.

True. I think some of those who opposes bitcoin previously has started to patent technology similar to bitcoin. If I'm not mistaken its JPMorgan. The blockchain technology is really something we see that people who understand bitcoin appreciates. Smart contracts are traceable and more enforceable because it uses blockchain technology. A super trading platform or a world class exchange platform like XBrick is in the right track.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

Stay tuned!

I admire that they have the sense of social responsibility. To create scholarships and encourage research on blockchain technology is something I admire from XBrick. This will help poor students to finish their education and maybe in the future be part of something big like XBrick.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Stay tuned!

I admire that they have the sense of social responsibility. To create scholarships and encourage research on blockchain technology is something I admire from XBrick. This will help poor students to finish their education and maybe in the future be part of something big like XBrick.

XBrick objective is future-proofing its exchange platform. They are actually doing the KYC to prevent terrorists in taking advantage of blockchain technology and XBrick to transfer funds for their terrorist activity. We might not appreciate this at this moment but it something that might happen in the future.
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

I totally agree with you on this. Every investment surely has its risk and reward. I am actually observing our local stock exchange for listed corporation and just last week almost all major companies made a dive in stock value per share. I am planning to buy some shares of stock so I'm still observing what will happen this week. I believe that in every chaos there is an opportunity and as they say, the higher the risk, the higher the reward is. It is good for XBrick to be transparent to its investors and I believe that many people reading this forum are aware with the risk and reward of crypto currency specially with the popularity of Bitcoin since last December 2017. I'm looking forward to XBrick's success as well.

The risk of being hacked to your trading account is really a big thing. But then, every investment has its own risk. A new trading exchange is prone to hack since it only just begun in their operation and their system will still be in its development stage. The vulnerability of its investors is at stake as hackers are going to go after exchange account.

As cryptocurrencies grow, hackers are too aggressive to go after to crypto exchanges. So trading exchange companies should always make sure that their platform is fully updated to detect any flaws to their system right away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: