Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2974 times)
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

I think it will be better now to hold, but I also afraid to watch how I'm losing my crypto portfolio! But I believe in cryptocurrency and wait!
In your case, you shouldn't check the price daily, just check it once per serveral days , that could make your panic maximum low and you won't make the wrong decision.
But sometimes, you have to make more wisely actions then just wait, sometime you can save your portfolio if you're selling in the right timing.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
falenoolecoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

Ofx for now better - is holding,i never seen last time so high drawdown. Better got free money and rebuying some alts.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Good advice, but many this do not understand. The worst thing is all over the news talking, that is still very bad and people are afraid to lose money and therefore sell everything.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

This only holds true for promising coins with good concept and products. There are a lot of shitcoins which ultimately are only good for short-term investment or day trading. HOLD is only profitable and fruitful when the coin you're holding has the essentials to reach the moon.
The coins Tron, Ox, Cardano are some good potential alts which you should know more about!
And about the dumps, yes there are manipulations connected with the whales in the market and holding should be preferred!
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

But, on the other hand, if you would like to sell, I can buy. Don't thank me. Cheesy
I am agree with all people, who hold their crypto. It's only beginning.
We have negative news, but that's okay. We see discounts. For example, EOS. But if you will sell your crypto - just screenshot cmc. You will be sorry, maybe. Or not.
But.. I am hodl. Forever.

faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:59:13 PM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
You will not be able to guess the market movement to always make a profit. It has long been known that the market is managed in its own interests by important people.
Sell tokens with a minimum profit. And invest your money in other projects.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

This is the risky time going now. We shouldn't sell now, hold hold and hold this is the only key to success for future in this crypto world.
Remember, Morning will come after night.
I think the correction will be short, I hope soon the government will regulate everything and growth will begin.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

some holders sell their holding to cut losses already. but in my opinion you'll not at lose of you don't sell on the dip. the market is bleeding but its a good time to buy more of it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

some holders sell their holding to cut losses already. but in my opinion you'll not at lose of you don't sell on the dip. the market is bleeding but its a good time to buy more of it.

This is why you must hold only good coins because not all coins can survive on this. The market are keep in dumping and this is an opportunity for someone to buy more but also a critical zone for some one now where are you on that side? Better to know your priority.
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

Nobody can say with certainty what will happen tomorrow. Here, everyone must decide. If there is confidence in a good crypto perspective, then you need to be patient and wait. If there is no such certainty, then it's better to sell everything and wait for news.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

I absolutely agree with the opinion that selling something now is meaningless. So be patient.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

I didn't sell even a single Altcoin in my Crypto asset wallet because I am saving it for my long term goals like my wedding this coming October and other projects like building my new house, buying my new car and other important purposes.
I really want to save all the altcoins that I got from bounty campaigns because I do want to have a brighter future using crypto and this forum.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

That's like saying:

Hey, please, don't sell. If you sell, my coins will be worth less so actually holding is the best thing you can do, FOR ME.

I simply don't care. If you want to lose it all holding,  go ahead, but don't tell the others to follow your steps to the abyss.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
paloloy

View Profile WWW
``
March 15, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

I absolutely agree with the opinion that selling something now is meaningless. So be patient.

I am lucky that I survived a lot of market crash since last year because I really do have hopes that some of my Altcoins will do pump even Bitcoin isn't pumping.
Thanks to my full-time job career that is sufficient to support my family's basic needs so I could hold patiently my Crypto Assets and it's for my long term goals.

nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

I do not sell coins anymore, I'm waiting for what will happen next, I want to see how the blockchain system will be used in the future and how important tokens will be

paloloy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:39:20 PM

That's like saying:
Hey, please, don't sell. If you sell, my coins will be worth less so actually holding is the best thing you can do, FOR ME.
I simply don't care. If you want to lose it all holding,  go ahead, but don't tell the others to follow your steps to the abyss.

A friend of my although he is joining this forum a year ahead of me but now I am holding higher value of Crypto Assets than him because I choose to hold whatever altcoins that I earned through signature and other bounty campaigns and now I am holding high worth of Crypto Assets that is actually my 10 year salary that I only get 6 months of perseverance on joining bounty campaigns.
This Crypto is the best thing happened in my life since last year.

Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

A very "BASIC" thing that every people must do. If you can able to make profits when the market is on peaks then we should really be wise on getting out and make money then buyback later on when the price had dumped down.If you do caught on unexpected bleeding market which results into negative portfolio then you dont have any choice but to hold on but we do all know there are really investors who do have weak hands that do easily panic when they do saw declining prices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
neferpitou

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

sometimes i think to sell some of my holdings to cut losses but now i decided to hold it for long time until the price will go back to normal. the price already hurt my portfolio so i don't have a choice.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

Ya, It's 100% true. Never sell at low price whatever time you have to hold. Every time market up after the drop. But, It's good to sell some amount not all the amount and buy with low price. I always make some targeted price and make sell at that price only not before that. Since market goes really bad at the end of 2017 then also I was able to make 2x profit that time also easily. Now again I am gonna make 2x when market go again up  Cheesy Cheesy
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

I am 80 percent sure that almost all are in minus, so it is not good idea to sell now.
I have a rule never sell to minus))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: