Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2974 times)
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

I'm down 75% but I'm not selling anything. Sooner or later the market will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

That's really strange that people start to sell and the market drops even more

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

Those who try to invest in the crypto need to learn how to react normally to a decline in the market. I believe in the cryptocurrencies and I am not at all embarrassed by the present state of things.

anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

Those who try to invest in the crypto need to learn how to react normally to a decline in the market. I believe in the cryptocurrencies and I am not at all embarrassed by the present state of things.
You are very much like me. Although the market is burning red but we can still trade short term. At times this is not no way for us to continue. Look at market charts and have good predictions. I continued and did not worry.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

Even how many times we will remind all the crypto traders, holders and investors with our thoughts. There are few that will never follow our advise, we may say that we experienced this before and it's not advisable to sell during the market's down fall. They don't get it that it's the easiest time and best time to add on what's on your portfolio. As for me, I'll hold and no matter what will the market is going through today, I'll not surrender and follow the trend of panic selling.

This couldn't have been put in a better way,Patience when dealing with  cryptocurrency is a virtue that will help you get good returns, when such moments when the market is on the red zone, its better to just leave those coins instead of selling cheaply

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
allwithpassion

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

You don't need to sell the alts... YOU NEED TO BUY THEM Grin They are in trend and the future is behind those alts. Especially of they carry some nice idea that seems legit to be implemented in the world, you shall certainly consider buying some of them. I'd recommend you to have a look at red Lanterns, they are super legit in this sense and they will be on the market for a long. Here is the link: https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

This is definitely one of the things that you shouldn’t do everytime dips occurs. Instead of panic selling and lose most of your investments during dips, it is better to hodl and wait until the market recover Or better yet, check out some altcoins and see which ones are good for long term investment and purchase them while their values are low.

bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

So easy for you to tell that, but we can't really convince everyone to hodl. Some people would sell just to avoid more losses, But yeah there's no point in selling at the moment. I invested to some coin that already is dropping 50% in my portfolio , It could turn to zero anytime. I'm ready since I just invested some portion of my savings that I could afford to lose, take every risk.

crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

I also think that selling the earned coins to the peak of the fall is unreasonable. The main thing is not to create a panic but wait for the best time for our investments.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

Next week we are waiting 2 important news for all crypto lovers.
march 19 is the doom day for MTgox case. And there is G20 summit so next will everything will happen. I am waiting for a skyrocket but always there is risk on crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

I have some coins I hold that I'm not planning to sell for now. I am willing to wait for months coz I have trust these have potentials.I sell some so I could use it as capital for trading. I cash out once in a while but I never sell at loss.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Loose hands are going to panic and sell their crypto no matter how much you try to convince them.if they are fixed in their mind to sell their coins they will not stop
Lukefreemaan

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

Certainly won't be panic selling. I'll be waiting for the next bull run and pull some profits then, i'm in no rush and have only invested what I can afford to lose. I know many people who have lost hundreds of pounds panic selling.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

Yes, that's the true. They also spread news like 'BTC will be $3k this year' or something similar. So just keep calm and HODL  Grin
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

It's wise not to sell coins now! as we all know, the cryptorite has just begun to develop seriously! I think it's time to buy! so crypt has a great future!
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

In my opinion it is better to sell the altcoin to buy coin that has a good value than holding a token that is not worth it to hold, even the whales manipulate it and the price goes down it means it is a chance to buy coin that has a more potential to grow in the community.
Patron92

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

This advice, which is why not everyone wants to take. Falling prices drives people crazy and they want to quickly get rid of cryptocurrency.
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

of course I will not sell my coin at the current price which is falling down. but sometimes I feel sad when I see my assets are down very drastically.. Cry and i believe everything will getting better again soon, so, we can invest more and wait for a long term that price will be recovery again.. Wink Smiley
easyaugust

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

No need to sell! It seems to me that soon we are waiting for good news after the US Congress and the market will fly up.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

Honestly I sell my crypto if i will neede a money to buy things for my needs and for my family.Crypto really helps in my life right now and on its really works to make me succeed at all the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: