Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2974 times)
vitkamenev

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Thank you for your experience  Smiley I will now try to accumulate as much as possible assets. Just wondering how long the fall will last and flat. And whether it will be delayed for years.. Although I look positively on this year and hope.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

It's common to hold when the market is dropping and sell it when it's high but some of us needed money badly what we gonna do. We have no choice to sell it.
Coinmaniaccos

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

however it is possible to sell now and to rebuy a bit later, a bit lower... or just train your balls hodling ))
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

This is a completely correct point of view, of course if you have extra money, then you can buy yourself a little more crypto currency, because now they are very cheap and of course you should not sell crypto-currencies for such cheap prices.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

TRhe crypto market is currently very volatile and unpredictable with coins losing lots of value, but panic sales is the last thing anyone can do hold on to those coins for the market will recover and there will me more from them
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

The thing is that it isn't that easy for some people that have invested thousands of dollars or even millions for all I know on bitcoins or on some specific altcoin or token out there. It would be heart breaking to see thousands or millions of dollars of investment that you made slowly going down the drain. Some people have losses of 50-90% already. Cannot blame these people if they act dumb and sell. But it wouldn't really make any sense if they did sell on a loss of 90% IMO, 10-50% of loss would be bearable but beyond that, I would rather go all in and gamble gold or dust rather than chicken out and regret when the price goes bullish again and lose that big potential profit.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
triclinics21

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

The price is too low to be sold, I'll wait for the price to rise.
martinrep

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

Yes, youa re absolutely right mate, it alwasy hapening when market have dumped this panic sell is main problem for all newbies!
panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

selling cryptocurrency now is not a good advice,,due to the fall of market now,,so if we now sell the crypto it wont bring any fortune at the end of it,,so i will beseach everyone to exercise little  patience,,,because it wont speak well for some people that have invested millions in coins now seeing their money drown 
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

Hold, exchange or sell crypto? Well, on the matter of what is the best to do with everyone's crypto currencies is depends on one's decision. On the facts that crypto value is decreasing and no one knows when this event will last, this creates panic and chaos with all the users,holders and even enthusiast of digital currency, but all of this happening is normal in every form of investment or trading even in real money,stocks of its form,  all of this is part of principles of supply and demand that increases the risk factors on digital currency, so selling of crypto at this point is not adviseable. On the thought,of exchanging your crypto is somewhat a good option, but then most of the types of cryptocurrencies depends on bitcoin,so think hardly and be decisive on this thought. With regards to holding your crypto is a decision that is yours to decide, remember it is your possession so it is your responsibility to safeguard your assets or currency. For me the best thing to do is to study the market, make the necessary analysis and decide best on knowledge and facts, after all you will benefit if your decision is right.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

thanks for the advice, it is very useful for me to keep motivating me in hodl token
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

I partially agree with this opinion. the fact that it is not necessary to sell when prices are going down, I disagree
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

I advice that you hold tight to your cryptos, this is just one of the many trying moments cryptos have to face on its way to greatness and there is no need to panic, but if you feel you've had enough then you can sell and watch the going from a  safe .
midgey

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

Easy to say just hold... but do you just hold until it is worth nothing as some shitcoins end up or do you cut your loss and start again.

Hindsight is always easy what is harder is knowing when to sell in the moment.

What indicators do you people use to sell?
rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

To buy coins when the market is down is really a nice strategy in investing with crypto. But in other cases there are some who sell their coins even though the market is down. We can't blame them. Selling it in a critical situation doesn't necessarily mean that they are losing. Maybe that is just their game plan.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

this is not the right time to sell your crypto. because at the time crypto market going down. if you have some spare money you can invest in the crypto market when market going up you can earn good profit from them.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

a lot of people miss this fact, they think that the market cap is the actual amount of money invested, not what the next buyer is willing to pay on the overall market valuation.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

I do agree, selling your altcoins or even the bitcoin is like you are losing your profits and your asset for the future. Always remember that when in comes to the market of cryptocurrencies, we all need a big patience. No ptience will have no profits in the future. We just need to wait. Altcoins or bitcoins has a potential to increase again. Many people already have a good profits because they have patience.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

You're totally right! When you are having a hard time please consider what you've spent to buy cryptos. In both cases (high investment or low) remember this is just the start of a new dawn. Market will recover, as the technology is amazing!
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

not going to sell at a loss!!!. holding as long as it takes. and buying more in this red market to balance my current losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: