Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2974 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

Today is the time to hold all cryptos because the value is constantly increasing and the chance to fluctuate the value is too low. That's why the patient is important today. Green, green, green the color of all cryptos today. Hold your possession until the value reaches the highest price of it. It is happy to see that the market are all color green because this color is giving hope to all holder of cryptos. Don't sell your possession instead buy as you can and hold it until the time has come.

I also wish to see the ever-green market Grin but it's statistically improbable. As I stated before the only reasonable strategy is to hodl your coins (hoping against hope that some of them go to the moon)
The current market is blue. But not all passwords are increased, I keep some passwords but BTC and ETH prices increase but my password is not growing up. and I decided to sell them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RagnarosF

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

Today many people tend to sell in a panic, making the exchange rates even lower. So I am totally agree, it is better to hold now.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

This is an excellent advice, and I, too, so believe! although it seems to me that now many have become accustomed to the fact that the crypto market is shaky and not so many people now stop working here when they notice the instability of the course. I, too, have become accustomed to this and just wait the time and save more coins.
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

The market will definitely return sooner or later so just HODL... Thats the lesson I learnt so far... from time to time you can try buy low sell high but its risky

But of course, only buy into good coins, do your won research before investing

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

For me now is better hold because the price is still not stable. Wait a while or end of the year to sell it.
yangtinglei

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

When the market fell in September last year, I took all my COINS and sold them. In October, I went up again. Now when I fall, I will increase my weight and wait until the price is up and I will sell it again. Maybe it will make up for my loss.
Segio kent

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

Hold crypto now and buy more will be a good decision because you can earn good money in next 3-12 months.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

I think everyone have its own plan and it depends in you what's your strategy, when the market is down are you going to hold? or you set stop losses, if you don't need money right now maybe just keep holding until the price has recovered. Now, the market is beginning to recover now. If you held on, kudos to you.

Thats why we always have to follow the golden rule of investing, always invest what you can afford to lose
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

agree that, do not sell your crypto in lose when market going down and  i will advice, Im still holding on on my cryptos.  I believe there's a huge chance by the end of the year the price will hike again.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

I think everyone have its own plan and it depends in you what's your strategy, when the market is down are you going to hold? or you set stop losses, if you don't need money right now maybe just keep holding until the price has recovered. Now, the market is beginning to recover now. If you held on, kudos to you.

Thats why we always have to follow the golden rule of investing, always invest what you can afford to lose
I also think that nowadays there are many people who say exactly such thinking that you do not need
to sell your money now, only if you need money, otherwise you only need to sell it but if you are still
thinking about the future then it's good if you save it ...
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I know you want us not to sell our crypto, but let’s try to be honest here. You cannot force anyone to hold their crypto. How can the trading activity be increased if we just keep on buying and holding for the long term. There are people (like whales) who are selling their crypto to manipulate the minds of the newbies and inexperienced traders and holders to sell off their own so that they would buy more at lower prices. Others would dump due to emergency purposes or they need money for something important, etc. That’s normal for us to see them selling their cryptos for certain reasons. Deal with that and embrace it.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

Obviously ! All the people who sell their crypto now will regret sooner or later, panicselling is for not confident people if you trust in the project of all the crypto in your portfolio you will not panic and look you portfolio every single day.

As we always say, holding is the key if you can't support little loss you don't deserve big gain, it's the game we have to deal with it, if we want want more money and Bitcoin to become mainstream
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

Not gonna sell my crypto and will keep them until the market recover and gives us a good profit. Crypto is all about holding and when you want to do day trade then its totally different.
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

Each people have their own strategy. Yes, I am completely agree that do not sell your crypto in lose when market going down. when the market is down are you going to hold? this is good opportunity to buy more cheap coins if you have extra money, if you have some capital you can invest in some good coins in this fall as market will surely recover and the market will pump again.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

Obviously ! All the people who sell their crypto now will regret sooner or later, panicselling is for not confident people if you trust in the project of all the crypto in your portfolio you will not panic and look you portfolio every single day.

As we always say, holding is the key if you can't support little loss you don't deserve big gain, it's the game we have to deal with it, if we want want more money and Bitcoin to become mainstream

Here we must also look at the general situation on the market. I do not think that people who sold their bitcoin for 20,000 or altcoins sold at that time are now regretting something. They have the opportunity to buy everything several times cheaper
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

I am sure that as price of cryptocurrency increases, more and more people will write about their regret that they sold their coins early. This is repeated from year to year and always after fall comes a long growth.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

The market will definitely return sooner or later so just HODL... Thats the lesson I learnt so far... from time to time you can try buy low sell high but its risky

But of course, only buy into good coins, do your won research before investing
Everyone understands this, and do not in any case do not leave the crypt ahead of time, because it is not known what will be there tomorrow. You always think before you make any decisions.
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

You bought cryptocurrency when you bought it to make a profit when the price went up. If you keep holding, then you will lose a lot. We should buy at low prices and wait until the price rises to sell.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

A drop in the price of a coin is a common thing, and we're just waiting for the price of a coin to go up, and it's wrong to sell it at this time.

But most people panic when prices fall and eventually sell their COINS.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
actually people sell their assets or coins when the price is low because of the panic that happened. they are afraid their assets are lost or continue to fall and then decide to sell it without thinking long impact will be felt. usually the price drop does not last long or just for a moment. so that condition can be an opportunity to buy, then sell it when the price goes back up. so here my advice should not be easily affected by the fall in prices. try not to panic and stay calm. believes that prices will rise again.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: