Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2974 times)
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
why would you say that dont sell crypto but it is good if you are holding a good and worth it tokens especially those popular and better if you trade it more profitable

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

The fall of the market is not the reason for immediate sale
It is rather an excuse for buying new promising coins
and these coins, which are in the wallet, must be kept for 4-6 months and wait for profit
Winifred364

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

Good advice. I can also recommend not to check the price and charts every day cause its only make you feel nervous and you could make a wrong decision
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

I agree,just waitit out and relax knowing in a year things will be up.
ngoc_n60

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

As to bitcoin, i am hodling it because i am investing it for a long term. For alternate coins, i am selling those who have 10x and 20x price spike because i seldom see these altcoins to rise and these alternate coins are coming from airdrops. Those alternate coins i received from bounty are kept.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I totally agree with your perspective on not selling coin when the market is dropping, crypto market is strictly for the risk takers and if one can take the risk of not selling during dip then there will be a gain when the market recover.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

For now, of course don't sell your cryptocurrency. You shouldn't sell your cryptocurrency when the market falls. If you have enough money, you can continue to buy some when the market falls.
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

I think the best way is hold today, when the price is low. we can wait for the next 3 moths. it will rise.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

Today is the time to hold all cryptos because the value is constantly increasing and the chance to fluctuate the value is too low. That's why the patient is important today. Green, green, green the color of all cryptos today. Hold your possession until the value reaches the highest price of it. It is happy to see that the market are all color green because this color is giving hope to all holder of cryptos. Don't sell your possession instead buy as you can and hold it until the time has come.
Risunkof

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

I completely agree.  When the market is red, it is better to buy coins.  Hold the coins and wait for the price increase.
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

I Want to say, yes you are right, if the low market does not sell your coins, just hold it until the market goes up. But if people have an urgent need, they will sell their tokens at any price. I think everyone already knows about this. And also Need to wait when the market will resume the previous track or at least around, now I will not sell very unfavorable.

leemichael9

Activity: 322

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

yup, nowadays almost the price of all coins down. So the only thing that we can do is waiting until the price going to rise and do another project and collect as many coin as you can until the price of coin on the market is stable

kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

I still think that if a person in an investment portfolio has a lot of altcoins then he should again think whether all of them have prospects
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

Selling cryptocurrency when the price is down is one of the most common mistake a newbie investors make. Being patient does pays off in the end when dealing with cryptocurrency. Making rash decisions only clouds one's mind making it hard to think resulting to loss and regrets in the end.
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

Yes whales can manipulate the price of crypto and make the weak hands sell their altcoins. However, this is also a good time to sell at high then buy at dip then you will accumulate more altcoins that you can sell when the price is profitable enough. It really depends on the person who is trading, some lose more altcoins rather than gaining more.
Galina12

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

It is right. I, too, keep all my tokens received from the bounty of companies and my crypto. I do not want to lose my profit. Bitcoin's rise last year meanwhile led to increasing amounts of interest in other digital currencies. Now bitcoin is growing and with it, and other coins. I'm glad that was patient.
Humpert

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

Why not? I set my crypto on sale order, but in the prices before January 2018. I do not be rushed to sell them now. If there are coins I have to sell fast, then they would be the coins I achieve from bounties. And of course I don't set the prices in lower price than the actual price. I will at least sell them in the equal price towards the actual prices on the exchanges where I do my trade.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

Its the basic knowledge about trading, the point is you need to learn how to enter the market, I think its the most important because if you are entering in wrong position then you won't get any profit.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
geverciss

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

Today is the time to hold all cryptos because the value is constantly increasing and the chance to fluctuate the value is too low. That's why the patient is important today. Green, green, green the color of all cryptos today. Hold your possession until the value reaches the highest price of it. It is happy to see that the market are all color green because this color is giving hope to all holder of cryptos. Don't sell your possession instead buy as you can and hold it until the time has come.

I also wish to see the ever-green market Grin but it's statistically improbable. As I stated before the only reasonable strategy is to hodl your coins (hoping against hope that some of them go to the moon)
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

If you want to be rich, don't listen anyone and hold your crypto minimum for few years or more. Crypto like a baby now, it will take time to grow up

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: