Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2974 times)
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I really felt so worried right now, but with experiences from past movements of crypto prices, it is just enough for me to hold my coins. So many times I regretted when I sold my coins once the market starts to bleed, but maybe this time I'll make the right choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I'm with this statement. Selling the crypto when it is down only will make it in deep dropped. It is better to think more when going to sell our crypto wisely. just seek for the best time to seel it especially when we are going to get a good investment. Yeah, we should keep on eyes more time to investigate the market for crypto so we will always be updated. Additionally, for the best choice is, never be part of the panic-sell and panic-buy.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:35:16 AM

I understand if all the coins / tokens will go back up, and I also understand this is just the market manipulation of the big players, but until when will we hold? we can not take too long, because we also need profit  Cry

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
dotts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:50:30 AM

Definitely yes! Do not sell your crypto, just hold it since the market crashed. I believe it will be back soon. So holding crypto is the best idea and strategy to make profitable. Do not sell it instead buy it today and hold.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

i know these dropping recently are just the manipulations of big whales but it is hard to keep hold a dropping coin forever, because i think if we can sell as soon as to cut loss, we can have the chance to get back the profit if we can keep trading when the market drops to increase the amount of coins, i think this is a better way to keep increasing our coins  rather than just hold for a very long time.

pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:59:48 AM

I support your decision, do not sell crypto. In recent days the cryptocurrency market is falling sharply, the price of the altcoin is low, is not the time to sell altcoin. However, some people panicked and sold off their altcoin because they thought the price of altcoin would continue to fall. However, in my view, when entering the crypto market, we have to learn to be patient, when the market is bleeding we should keep and wait until the market rebounds, I believe in a short time the market will return and then prices will rise. If possible continue to buy more altcoin when the price is low as now.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

Yes, i agree with you. just because the market is on the red, don't panic to sell it,
because cryptocurrency has a potential to reach the higher value on this year.
lets hold it with patient

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:15:20 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

You cannot dictate people on whatever they want to do in their cryptocurrency. What we can say only is advice the people not to sell their crypto because it will contribute only to the continued price dip.

The current price dip on cryptocurrency is not because of the whales. It is because the fundamental are not yet favour to cryptocurrency. There are many bad news in crypto affecting the price of the market. What we are really hoping is the sudden end of bearish trend so the price will not go down to the limits. But I believe that this will return to its normal level by next month.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:33:13 AM

Many people panic when the crypto market plummets but that is an opportunity to buy.

It dosent make sense for someone to buy high and sell low.

Always buy low and sell high. If the prices are down, hold it and wait for a recovery.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

This has been the advice of many people who have been in the cryptoworld for long but newbies seems to take this for granted. If you sell it when its dropping you're on to a huge loss. If you keep youe coins and wait for the market to recover before you sell, you either break even or gain so much more. When i was new to the cryptoworld i was also panic selling, but you will always learn it the hard way. I lost half of my investment before i realize i need to stop selling at low prices.

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

This has been the advice of many people who have been in the cryptoworld for long but newbies seems to take this for granted. If you sell it when its dropping you're on to a huge loss. If you keep youe coins and wait for the market to recover before you sell, you either break even or gain so much more. When i was new to the cryptoworld i was also panic selling, but you will always learn it the hard way. I lost half of my investment before i realize i need to stop selling at low prices.
They will realize it once those coins they sold already lift on price, that's the common scenario, crypto users aim always to earn easy or being impatient to their investments, when in fact having long-term investment can benefit them more.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

If your luck is good, hope the price keep dropping after you sold and buy back at cheaper price so you get more coins... tried this myself during the up & down and some of the coins doubled in units. If you are not into luck then just HDOL, switch off your phone & comp and dont look at the price

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

what if the price are dropped and never recover? the point that you need to tell to everybody is they have to make sure that the coins are worth to hodl for, because there are a lot of shit coin out there.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

Selling crypto is good when you plan to buy more from dips.
But selling and quiting crypto will definately lose money.
Crypto is new economy movement and for future planning you need to hold at least 5 btc

agree with this.
i always Cut loss my coins and then i buy more at the dip.
I think this way is more profitable than hold our coin until the price goes up again

chachadelacruz2018

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

I totally agree with you don't do panic selling
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

Well, not everyone will be the same. Basically, especially to new and novice investors, this is so very worrisome and cause a sense of panic is exaggerated in addition to a ban and rumors. this will interfere with one's physiology.
certainly need a lot of extensive knowledge and experience in order to get around this situation.
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

It seems like you mean cut loss ?, if it is yes I think cut loss is not a problem if you have a good analysis too, provided that in your analysis the price will decrease again from the position of your cut loss price. it will be more profit than just hold profit is not directly proportional to the time you use.
Re.won14

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

Never sell your coin if the market is too much red and so own. In fact this could be a great way to buy some because the price is reasonable. Based on experience, there are really times that the market experience this and selling this too early might be result to regrets. Also, it is best to set a target price with your self so you won't be so greedy as well. Once this target price is reach sell your coin and do not hesitate.
marcrenton

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

Against the background of positive news from South Korea, the call not to sell the Crypto currency, it seems quite reasonable
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

Im still holding on on my cryptos.  I believe there's a huge chance by the end of the year the price will hike again. It could be possible the whales are moving for a better catch.
If they move definitely market will shaken.
I  have also investing my money in crypto. To tell you honestly I was very affected of the price deflating. Because my money also will decrease half of my investment. But I will never give up, I still do hope that the price will rise up again. And that is the best time that I sell my crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: