Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2974 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

but it depends in you what's your strategy, when the market is down are you going to hold? or you set stop losses, if you don't need money right now maybe just keep holding until the price is recover and you make profit someday. All cryptocurrencies are huge dump so this is good opportunity to buy more cheap coins if you have extra money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Yes, that is not the best thing to do when the market is in the dip, never ever sell your coins, instead hold them so that it will pump or be stable whenever the market goes to green again. That is the mistake of every person, they are selling their coins whenever the market is in red because they are scared to what will happen next.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

I fully agree with you, do not sell crypto at this time, the cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, the price of crypto is too low. If you sell us will suffer a huge loss, what we need to do now is patience hold. Besides this is a great time to buy more crypto. I believe the price of crypto will rise in the next few months.

Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

I have to agree on this, we don't have to be in a hurry in selling our crypto as it is very low as of this time and for the investors it's time for them to invest because i feel in a few months coins will be pump up again.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

The most proven strategy is to hold, and I am doing so, some of my tokens are dropped in value more than 10 times, now I do regret that I did not sell at list some part of it when there was a great time for that, but I hope that prices will someday be even higher then they were on the beginning of this year.
carlnguyen

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

partly agree men
in all circumstances, the must do thing is to control your fund. When you control fund well, you actively response to the market fluctuation.
when the market is going down, re-evaluate it and predict what the shark's next move, then make your decision
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

yes, but not as easy as just saying. in fact, someone has different ways and knowledge. this will make many people panic without knowledge and experience.
I think, holding altcoins requires a lot of patience and vast knowledge involving with crypto and bitcoin.

marcrenton

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

The forecasts are positive, the news is positive, but the altcoins still falling. What should happen, so that he began to grow?
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

This is the golden rule here in the world of cryptocurrencies. Buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. And since we are seeing a very low price right now, the best thing to do is to buy. But to the people who have already bought the coins that they want to have, this season of cheap coins means hodling. They should not sell because the price is not worth for selling. The maximum prices of Bitcoin and the altcoins are very far from what we are seeing right now. We need them to recover first before selling.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

Bought some alts:) thought on the bottom:) now will be holding:) selling them lower this price is already strange:)

Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

Yeah thats right we dont have to sell right now because the the price will goes low and its better to hold it and wait for a time that the price was take as higher the value.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

yes I agree with your opinion, do not sell it when the market is in crisis. selling is when prices are soaring high. and buy a lot of coins when the price is low.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

Id advice that you hold tight to your cryptos, this is just one of the many trying moments cryptos have to face on its way to greatness and there is no need to panic, but if you feel you've had enough then you can sell and watch the going from a  safe distance
Yes like me i've try to hold my crypto coins because the market was goes low and i think this moment many holder dump their coins.And for I would wait until the value was goes up again and thats the time to sell my holdings.

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

the panic of losing big capital is still a big problem a lot of people they found coins when prices are down. Consequently if they sell when prices are low, they're missing a lot of capital. should they be able to remain the calm face of this kind of thing in order to secure their capital and profits.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

Well it is depend upon the price of the cryptocurrency or coins either, but for my own idea, you better wait for the price to high because it is better to wait it.

ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

at the moment I have no plans to sell the crypto currency that I have the state of the market is in a state of slump. I'm not sure I'll get a profit if I sell it now
reztava

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

no,
because right now I see altcoin that I have unstable movements in the market, and maybe all of this will be back to recover 1-2 months.
or rather in the middle of the year.

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

the current situation is so difficult, because the decline occurred late this end.
The biggest contributor to this decline is a new investor with less stock and experience. every situation and prohibition takes place, a direct panic is created. to make the market level becomes chaotic. this is what must be addressed to make the market healthy again.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

Yes, how stupid it all is. You need to sell if you fall and you know that you can buy it all cheaper, saving your capital! And do not sit and watch while your account is melting. It is clear that it will grow, but it would be worthwhile to take advantage of the fall and buy cheaper than to buy at the top and get a good minus on the portfolio...

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

For me, i will keep holding on my cryptos. Because I think there is a good chance when the price will high again, and you can sell your cryptos.
Just be patient, and soon you will get more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: