Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2974 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

don't sell now or you will regret it.
you must be worried about the price of crypto now, I also feel the same. however I do not want to regret it, and I keep hold crypto that I have. wait till its value goes up, and don't forget to drink coffee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

I agree with this. Now the trend of crypto is so negative with so many bad news which come over and over again. We must hold or asset if not want to loss. This condition has happen several times in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017 but they will rise again when bad news gone and good trend become. Thought must wait for several times, i decide to hold my asset right know.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

I agree with this. Now the trend of crypto is so negative with so many bad news which come over and over again. We must hold or asset if not want to loss. This condition has happen several times in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017 but they will rise again when bad news gone and good trend become. Thought must wait for several times, i decide to hold my asset right know.
We know that the cryptocurrency are always like this  because we know that the cryptocurrency have a fluctuating state that every seconda or every minutes the price are rapidly changes. And now it is falling doen and down we do nothing but only hold. Because if we sell it like the price now i don't think we earn much or we go to wasted our time
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

Now really do not sell coins. It is not quite clear whether the price will rise or fall in the near future. In any case now you should not hurry. Be patient. We have time and can be quite rational in our actions.
Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

It's easy to say it, but when the correction is too deep and long even my optimistic friends and me started to think about selling.
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Holding is always be the best strategy in this business as you could be profitable once it reach to the all time high. Anyway you should be not too greedy as the price is too volatile it will takes few months to a year to return the price at high peak. The waiting is too much and once you need money while the price is at dip you could lose that moment. Plan ahead for your financial needs should be consider
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

I support your decision, do not sell crypto. In recent days the cryptocurrency market is falling sharply, the price of the altcoin is low, is not the time to sell altcoin. However, some people panicked and sold off their altcoin because they thought the price of altcoin would continue to fall. However, in my view, when entering the crypto market, we have to learn to be patient, when the market is bleeding we should keep and wait until the market rebounds
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Never sell your coin if the market is too much red and so own. In fact this could be a great way to buy some because the price is reasonable. Based on experience, there are really times that the market experience this and selling this too early might be result to regrets. Also, it is best to set a target price with your self so you won't be so greedy as well. Once this target price is reach sell your coin and do not hesitate
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

Thank you, sir!  Wink So it and there is! Sell at a loss in a panic is a silly mistake beginner!!!
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

I agree with you, maybe it’s just due to market manipulation, but still, I find this situation as normal. Like what you have said, it happens every year, so don’t be on panic. I’m just holding my coins since the bleeding, I don’t want to make wrong decisions and lose money. I know that in the end of the year, the market will rise again. We just have to trust our coins.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

Yes whales can manipulate the price of crypto and make the weak hands sell their altcoins. However, this is also a good time to sell at high then buy at dip then you will accumulate more altcoins that you can sell when the price is profitable enough. It really depends on the person who is trading, some lose more altcoins rather than gaining more.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

In long term the market very possible to back to normal, but in short term look the market will consolidation and this chance to make profit by doing short trading, learn about trading strategy and spend times for doing that to recover lose. Market capitalization was down in big number, so can be need long times for market back to normal.

MikeM33

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

I think we need to hodl strong crypto for years
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

Yes, I totally agree with this. Never sell crypto when prices are falling as they are today. Better to hold it until the price goes back up.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

For me its my favourite part wen the whole crypto is bloody i sell my coins low , but i buy at lower price makes my coin holding gain more coins .(sell low,buy lower)  Honestly im sick of the bitcoin and altcoins get dump but i get chance to apply that technique to gain more coins but not in profit😂. I still believe in crypto thats why no matter what happen to the price of my holdings i wont give up because i know someday it be awaken thats why im taking the opportunity to hold more and buy more.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

Why not sell coins? thr market is waving all days and its easy to make money from the waves by selling high and buy low, its not like months ago when all coins are rising and rising, we should learn to earn more coins when the market changes
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

Selling crypto at the current market price will only mean making losses, the valuation of cryptos have taken a dip and most people are panicking into sell which only does the market more harm. do not sell, hold a little longer and you will be rewarded for the market is about o recover

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Masy scurity

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

Thanks for the good advice no matter now? I think that way too because we see now all market coin is very depreciated, so much the better for the time being we are only used to hold the coin.

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

Yes, It's correct!
It is necessary to wait when the market will resume its former course or at least approximately, for now, you can just hang on for some while, now I will not sell very unprofitable! If you still feel an uncertainty sell only when you earn at least a small amount of profit at least.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

And what if in fact the market does not recover? And this big growth will not be any more? While everyone keeps their coins, the longer we fall. Manipulators shake out weak hands, but they do not want to sell. What to do? Correctly - to pretend that the crypto market is over. This is also facilitated by news in the world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: