Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2974 times)
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

I agree with you, maybe it’s just due to market manipulation, but still, I find this situation as normal. Like what you have said, it happens every year, so don’t be on panic. I’m just holding my coins since the bleeding, I don’t want to make wrong decisions and lose money. I know that in the end of the year, the market will rise again. We just have to trust our coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

I agree, dont sell your crypto unless you need it. just wait for the market to recover, it will take time, but we must endure it.
I dont usually sell my altcoins, I just forget about it until the time came that I need it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

I think it’s a good idea.
Do not sell now, wait and be patient if you can. One way to weather a crash in digital currencies is to hold on for dear life. This means buying cryptocurrencies and holding on to them for a good period of time

If there is a product and that is still hanging around there, let it. But if there is no sign of all activity, make sure they are right. Will it be true news, but let me find something and this is for everyone who wants to have those who have a decent soul because do not know when they will be down for some people.
ETHtotheMOON1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:10:51 AM

Very good advice OP. The same situation happens nearly every year but the market has always recovered in time. I remember being the one with weak hands and hit and miss with my picks. As long as the investment is not in a total cash grab (Even scam coins get pumped after dying too), there will be a brighter day.
Everything goes fine. There is a time when I need to sell crypto and times when I don't. It's my choice so I do consider selling when it is needed urgently. I would be happy if I help people using crypto through selling it. And,I'm thankful for bitcoin existed in crypto world.

it's fine to sell if you have no other choice as you need urgent funds. But that doesn't apply as selling because of market dropping or buying into the fud. You would sell also if the price was rising

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
ETHtotheMOON1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Yes lets hold it until such time that we need it,, but of course we cant blame others for selling especially if they were panic and it is all that they need, maybe lets give them advise that panic selling is not good because they will lose on it. The price will recover so nothing to worry.

no need to blame anyone. I think majority of us have been there, but it's our responsibility to give a good advice to people who haven't been around for long so they don't lose their funds Smiley

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

I know a lot of people who sold because they were afraid of loosing what they have. In my opinion selling when the market is low it means loosing. I prefer to hold

The best is yet to come!
CHE}|{OK

Activity: 195

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

I know a lot of people who sold because they were afraid of loosing what they have. In my opinion selling when the market is low it means loosing. I prefer to hold

Most likely, these are newcomers who have just come to the world of crypto-currencies, they do not understand that a large fall is usually followed by a large growth

l0st

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

I would also definitely not recommend to sell your crypto because of falling prices. Just hodl and you will get rewarded in the future. If someone really need some money then it's another case and maybe it's the right decision to sell but not because of the panic in the market and falling prices.
DimOrloff

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

It's really difficult to give advices to buy or to sell because you take responsibility for the future result. But now I agree that it is now good time to sell. It is good time to buy, because markets booming by the day that which attract more and more peoples to crypto.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

At first it is very difficult to overcome the desire to sell all the coins as soon as the rate falls, but eventually get used to the constant change on the market.
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

I personally do not sell anything. I decided to keep everything at the end of 2020. as much as 2020 there are two alternatives will have failed tutot or I will be very rich
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

I personally do not sell anything. I decided to keep everything at the end of 2020. as much as 2020 there are two alternatives will have failed tutot or I will be very rich
It is a good decision to hold if the coin you are holding is a potential coin or as much as possible a stable coin like Ethereum or Monero but if it  is a high risk coin, I suggest to cutloss if possible and buy back when the market is turning green.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

Yes, keeping altcoin is the best thing for today's choices. The Crypto market will rise sharply in the future, so keeping the pennies is a high profit maker in the future. The BTC will probably increase to $ 50,000 by the end of 2018. That's the motivation for me to hold them.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

It’s very hard to say this time. It is uptrend now. You can sell half of your coins when you get 5 or 10 % profit. Hold the rest. Control your greed. Keep watching the market.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
I agree with you, we don't need to sell our crypto when it is low, just hold it and wait to rise up and its time again to invest for another coins just be sure the coins that you will be used should gain profit in the future, be resourceful.
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Only an idiot would give and follow the advice of not selling off your coins when markets are dropping. Fact is you need to be able to read and beat the markets, that's how real world investors & traders make money even when markets are dropping. To say hold for long term and simply ignore market realities is like one of those pigeons shutting their eyes and hoping no harm will be done. Only those idiots who don't have the intelligence and capacity to face off the market fluctuations will want to hunker down for longer terms.

I've realized that crypto world is awashed with self styled dump experts, mostly millennials with ZERO knowledge of market movements, these retards just follow each other using a few dumb catch words like hodl, resistance, support blah blah to sound like a Wall Street investor  Grin

Back in Nov/Dec I had correctly predicted a looming crash (not just correction, there's huge difference which most crypto dumbtards don't understand) on various YT channels and I had said that by mid 2018 most coins will be eating dust - I was laughed at but now as I can see most of the same idiots are now holding coins which are worth nothing but shit and now hopping, praying crying for a market rebound.

When I entered the crypto markets very first time in November last year, markets were super red hot and I knew the crash was coming soon. I invested a total of around $12000 and when markets started crashing continuously, it was time for me to take the profits and get out. Even in that dropping market, I made a net profit of ~$65000 after dumping every single bit of various coins I had. If I had hunkered down like most of you dimwits have done, I would be holding a bowl of dust and nothing. All of those coins I dumped are far below the price points where I had bought them initially. So this completely tears apart the hodling theory those most of retards keep shouting and keep propagating.

Now about the market rebounds -I can see most of you are just desperate for it and keep predicting a rebound is around the corner, makes me laugh. Again your ignorance of Economics 101 and naivety is palpable. These coins have no associated products and mass level commercial adaptations, hence there's no way for the crypto markets to stage a rebound to the level we saw in December which was nothing but pure speculative money pouring into crypto markets. Now most of that money is burned out, people are sitting in deep red with no fresh money available for speculative investment. By end of 2018 most coins will be dead, only the top tier will survive with modest market caps.

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Almost as expected, crypto is back in the dumps again. When will people ever learn and stop panic selling?

The only reason why value is going down is because people are scared. There is no new of any take over banning or anything untoward happening to crypto. Get a hold of yourselves guys and just hodl. Good luck!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆