Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2974 times)
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

I totally agree with you that it is advisable for us to not sell our crypto when the market is down, we should hold and keep the crypto because when the market is getting low, it must be a good time and day soon. The market will recover sooner.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

Yes, this is one of the reasons why we are more losing in trading.
This is a difficult situation as the prices of our altcoins are falling further. So you should be patient because we definitely take the place of our success is patience.

Who is loosing in trading? You personally? I'm not loosing anything. All that whining about the "patience" and all other "useful" advises ... on gosh, please.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Thanks for you advice.But I think we can also buy in more coins if we have enough moeny. And with that we can make more money.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency, you cannot stop them from selling their digital assets. There are various reasons why they want to dump their tokens for good. If they are whales, they are just playing the minds of the newbies and inexperienced traders to sell their Bitcoin and other altcoins for them to buy at a targeted price.

If they sell their altcoins for emergency purposes, that would be reasonable and it will help them in the short-term. All they need is to diversify their investment options by not sticking to just one type of altcoin.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

The current market trend has happened over and over again. It is common in cryptospace to see massive bulls and bears in the market at one time or the other perhaps in succession. Time of bear is not the time to sell but the better time to buy and hold. Hold! Hold! HODL...
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Thanks for your sharing and I think I can mkae more wiser investment with the advice.

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

It is such a system that I adhere to and make sure that it operates, you do not need to just panic. All our coins in the period when the market falls is very small and therefore it is necessary to wait for the period when there is a growth
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Now, not a good time to sell Altcoin and token!
Prices may continue to decline as a trend but will recover soon!
virtued

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

Seconded, if you’re selling now while the market is down you’re the weaker holder and you’ll be the only one making a loss, the technology behind it all hasn’t changed. News such as the google advertisements shouldn’t affect the market this badly and wouldn’t if people weren’t panic selling. Crypto is here to stay and will only go up in the next few years.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

I also keep my coins and do not intend to sell, although the market today is not in the best condition. I advise everyone to keep their coins and not sell. The market will soon recover.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

As always Holders always get the highest benefit, If you believe in a coin then HODL for a very long term and reap huge benefit in the long run.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

I agree that selling your crypto for fiat and assuming your loss can be wrong.
As nothing will decrease forever, crypto market will become green sooner or later and you will get profit from your portfolio.

The only option I agree with (I use it often during the dips occurring for multiple consecutive days) is sell your crypto, then buy back cheaper.

*************************************************************************************************************
If you found this post useful, please hit the “Merit” button and I will be glad to know it helped you. Thank you.
*************************************************************************************************************

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

The current market trend has happened over and over again. It is common in cryptospace to see massive bulls and bears in the market at one time or the other perhaps in succession. Time of bear is not the time to sell but the better time to buy and hold. Hold! Hold! HODL...
Yes were seeing the market like up and down that our investment may grow slowly. In investing in bitcoin is good and it is already known by many because of the chance to really earned. Since the market is down our chance to buy in the market then hold is the best that we can do for now.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you. Don't get your anxiety got over yourself so you don't start to panic. Cutting your losses won't do you any good. As for me, I have come this long time and won't back down now because I know the risk that I tackled and done. As a holder, I strike for the highest profits I gain, negative numbers would do me no good.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

Should keep the cryto the market will rise again soon.
Be patience don't panic as this is the normal trends of crpyto sometimes going down and it's value keeps on decreasing.
If you have more cryto in your wallet hold it and wait patiently when this it be hike back.
Make sell in the right time when it's price will spike back in the market trading.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Well, selling or selling depends on the time horizon we have on our investments and our capacity to hold. If one has a decent stable coin and willing to hold for a longer time (no liquidity problems), there is certainly nothing to worry.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

That would be a good choice when crypto goes down, because by selling it we will incur losses. but when the crypto price goes up is a good time to sell it partly, and wait for it to come back down to buy it.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

of course I will not sell when the market is down as it is today, but there are just panic who want to sell quickly for fear of falling prices. This is usually done by the newbie in the world of crypticurencies. this is not a profit even get big losses. and maybe they are rarely paying attention to market prices that rise and fall like this and they see the true market down as it is now, they immediately panic. therefore for newbie who just enter the world of cryptocirencies must many many learn first to know more and spend your time in market cryptocurencies.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

Yes it may drop more but it's not advisable to sell now. 1 day RSI is now oversold for most coins, we are down like 60-70% from ATH, it would be wise to buy now

SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

I am not selling anything I'm holding right now even if BTC goes down $1000 I will buy more a lot until BTC starts to reach $100000 value because I really believe in cryptocurrency even if all of the whales and big people out there still making their own just to short the price of BTC as much they can.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: