Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529007 times)
retro72

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:49:07 PM

Its not even funny really. Alpha are once again taking a dump from a great height all over their customers. If they weren't finished before they are now. Look at the differences from the initial offer to the one on the table now.

First  we are proposing to give up a 30% stake in the company to our entire batch 1 customer base

Now:  You are eligible to join the Scheme if:

you purchased one or more Vipers on or before 31 August 2014 (a Qualifying Order);

you have paid all payments due to Alpha in respect of your Qualifying Order(s) on time as they fell fall due (in accordance with Alpha’s terms of order).

Then: Our proposition is that you will receive the miner as well as a shareholding in the company

Now: As a member of the Scheme, you will be entitled to a loyalty reward payment each time that Alpha declares a dividend

Then: What this shareholding effectively does, is make our customers an integral part of Alpha Technology by being partial owners of the company.

Now: Nothing in this loyalty bonus scheme gives you any entitlement to a shareholding or any other interest of any nature whatsoever in Alpha.

Then: We will in fact be having a vote on our forum very soon in regards to this issue

Now: Joining the Scheme is entirely optional....... If you are eligible to join the Scheme and would like to join, you should complete a membership form

Then: all of our batch 1 customers WILL get ROI one way or another as long as we are in business as you will have full right over issues of dividends forever

Now: The Scheme expires in 2020

BTW they just removed a post that pasted the "Loyalty Scheme offer" on their forum. That pretty much sums Alpha up. Truly a bunch of childish crooks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:56:47 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 02:34:01 PM by s1gs3gv

I wouldn't get too caught up in analysis of the fine details. This company deserves to be forced into receivership so its customers can find out the truth about what happened. I don't think it will be pretty.

The Siren Song

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
And give me all your monez and I give you hope to be free.
Now give me all your monez.

Now 7 for me, 3 for all of you, and
Now 7 for me, 3 for all of you, and
Now 7 for me, 3 for all of you.

Now I have all your monez.

OMGimbroke

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:35:30 PM

BTW they just removed a post that pasted the "Loyalty Scheme offer" on their forum. That pretty much sums Alpha up. Truly a bunch of childish crooks.

Did anyone capture this??
malandante

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:55:45 PM

"There shall be no obligation on Alpha to declare any dividend to shareholders"

and

"The Scheme expires in 2020"

Nice combination!
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:58:17 PM

They don't even want to discuss their "customer loyalty reward scheme", maybe because it is little more than a thinly veiled attempt to fuck those same loyal customers, and maybe get them to make the rest of those payments, yes?  

Swindler 101.  No talking among the swindle-ees.

and no production update.  where's that Alpha?

Careful, all you "loyal" Alpha customers, there's a dick headed straight for your ass.
retro72

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:21:23 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 04:31:40 PM by retro72

I just reposted it and have taken a screen grab. We'll see how long it lasts Smiley
(And how quickly I'm banned again lol)

edit: Well it lasted 15 minutes lol. Banned again. Happy days.
giboon29

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:38:11 PM

what a wanks at. somebody post BATCH ONE CUSTOMER LOYALTY REWARD SCHEME
SCHEME RULES and 30 min later post deleted. user banned ?
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:26:14 PM

"There shall be no obligation on Alpha to declare any dividend to shareholders"

and

"The Scheme expires in 2020"

Nice combination!

Extremely optimistic of them to even think their company will still be in operation in 6 years. I don't even give it 1 year. Cheesy

Their shares are classic Bait-and-switch behavior. They were merely intended to quell the bloodthirsty.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:27:27 PM

Beware any entity which has a need or desire to control the truth.

Great wisdom for many applications..

mar28

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:35:49 PM

Updated terms;

Loyalty reward payments

As a member of the Scam, you will be entitled to a loyalty reward payment each time that AlphaAllah declares pigs can fly.

Following the expiry of Alpha, Alpha shall consider whether it wishes to run off with your money. There shall be no obligation on Alpha to laugh all the way to the bank, but if we choose to do so, then we shall. Muahahahahahaha.

They don't do pigs

“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”
[Al-Qur'an 5:3]

what has that to do with bitcoin/scrypt miners ??
retro72

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:36:15 PM

Well I'm back lurking on their site again, (Hello Mubasher!!)  Some people did get to read my post before it was deleted and it looks like the penny is about to drop for our last die hard Alpha Apologist "Freejack" He thinks the "Loyalty Scheme" offer is fake lol. Even though its right there on the Alpha website (https://alpha-t.net/ listed under products).

The poor guy is just refusing to believe he's been played. It will be interesting to see how he and "Hassher" try to spin this PR turd.

Quote from: Mario Customer Re: Refund Update « Reply #57 on: Today at 07:06:38 PM »
Quote from: FreeJack Customer Re: Refund Update « Reply #56 on: Today at 06:46:38 PM »
Quote from: mandreev Customer Re: Refund Update « Reply #55 on: Today at 06:43:31 PM »
Did s.o.  managed to read the offer before it was delete ?
Yeah, but I don't think it was legit...I haven't received any e-mails from Alpha-T about their plan. If that WAS their plan, it is SIGNIFICANTLY different than offering batch 1 customers shares in the company and as written, it's a pretty poor effort that would allow them to simply avoid paying anything to anyone, entirely, at their discretion.
it is still there

https://alpha-t.net/loyalty-scheme-rules/

will there be an shipment update soon ??  i wonder
?
retro72

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:40:39 PM

The penny just dropped!!

Quote from: FreeJack Customer Re: Refund Update « Reply #58 on: Today at 07:27:50 PM »
Aw, crap...it IS legit.

This is the result of nearly a month of discussion/legal wrangling? An agreement to a "scheme" that basically says Alpha-T can, at their sole discretion, opt not to pay anyone a DIME on an annual basis, for the next 6 years?

So we have gone from "be a co-owner in the company" to "maybe we'll kick you down with a few bucks, if we feel like it, for six years."

« Last Edit: Today at 07:34:16 PM by FreeJack »

Wait till he finds out he probably isn't even in the scheme because he hasn't fully paid for his miner Shocked
AlphaScotlandYard

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Someone should call Scotland Yard and tell them to check into Alpha to make sure that they are not funding terrorism. Watch them sweat then.

that`s very rasist...

Racist is just a perception. Especially with whats going on in the world now.
Millions of dollars missing no prototype.
The time IS NOW to call Scotland Yard and Manchester police as group.
All this lawsuit, small claims talk is a huge waste of time.
Get Scotland Yard to rush in and sweep these guys premises.
Check the legitamacy of use of millions of our dollars.
You would think with allllll that momey they would have a video.
You cant even enter a country with more than 10k and they have miillions of our hard earned.
Shares in what.? Air?
Everyone make the call to Scotland Yard AND Manchester Police today make them take it seriously.
Mention the milliions mention their shady background and disappearance.
Lets get some reaults
And for those including Alpha that ohhh but this is why they fell out with Dexel the abuse or its unfair or racist. I say suck it up and grow a huge pair of fucking nuts. This isnt about groups and other bullshit. It could very well be funding terrorism. Fuck that shit I dont want that on my conscience. Post this and +1 if you will be calling the authorities today. Or -1 if you have a pussy where your dick used to be. (no offence ladies)
Scotland Yard
Building in City of Westminster, England
New Scotland Yard, 8-10 Broadway, London SW1H 0BG, United Kingdom
+44 20 7230 1212
Open today · Open 24 hours
Report them and see real action.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 08:50:52 PM

JUST POSTED BY ALPHA

The update will be soon but in the meantime we would like to address some concerns:

1. Why didn't we go ahead with offering shares?

We were in heavy discussions with our legal advisers regarding this and we were advised against it due to a number of factors. The administration burden would have been very heavy and costly, and as a lot of people have not yet completed their order and others are considering refunds, we of course do not have the necessary data to issue shares to each customer as we would not know what their end percentage shareholding is at this moment in time.

2. Why did we go with the Loyalty Bonus Scheme?

It quite frankly works in the same way as shares would work, however without the additional administrative cost and burden. Those who are worried about the dividends being given to shareholders at alpha technology's discretion should note this would have been the case anyway, even with shares as 70% shareholding would still have been held by Mr Akram and Mr Laurus between them, making them the majority shareholders and decision makers in any case.

If as expected Alpha Technology makes profits from its future mining operations and batches, it would make no sense for it to restrict dividend payments to the shareholders, just to make those part of this scheme and the shareholders themselves suffer. This is completely illogical.

When the company does make profits and there is sufficient reserves in the company, there will be dividend issues according to that, to the maximum possible level, with shareholders and loyalty scheme members all reaping the rewards of the company's success.

3. I'm waiting for the credit card processor to go up before paying my balance, however I ordered before 31st August 2014 am I excluded from this scheme?

No, you are not excluded. You can fill in the membership form and send it to our loyalty@alpha-t.net email right now and we will process it, and as soon as we have received the balancing payment from you we will send you confirmation by email that you have been entered into our loyalty scheme.

retro72

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:14:57 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 11:34:43 PM by retro72

Whew. I bet Freejack will be pleased. He will get his "shares" after all.

It quite frankly works in the same way as shares would work, however without the additional administrative cost and burden.

Erm.......... no it doesn't. With shares as a shareholder you have access to company accounts/information and should have a shareholder agreement to prevent minority shareholder abuse. This "Loyalty Scheme" is just complete and utter garbage and leaves anyone who accepts it with no protection whatsoever.

Wasn't there supposed to be a vote on all of this anyway? You can't trust a thing they say now. You think they're going to be MORE trustworthy when they have millions of pounds flowing through their grubby little hands. KNC anyone?
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:46:13 PM

Whew. I bet Freejack will be pleased. He will get his "shares" after all.

It quite frankly works in the same way as shares would work, however without the additional administrative cost and burden.

Erm.......... no it doesn't. With shares as a shareholder you have access to company accounts/information and should have a shareholder agreement to prevent minority shareholder abuse. This "Loyalty Scheme" is just complete and utter garbage and leaves anyone who accepts it with no protection whatsoever.

Wasn't there supposed to be a vote on all of this anyway? You can trust a thing they say now. You think they're going to be MORE trustworthy when they have millions of pounds flowing through their grubby little hands. KNC anyone?

Of course it's not the same.  That is disingenuous clap-trap.  A complete and utter bold-faced lie.  

Your points are true.  In addition:

1.  This expires.  I'd agree that these pukes won't be around in 6 years but a lot can happen, including sale of the company or a host of other things that would normally result in payments of some sort to shareholders.  

2.  The profit sharing is not in any way tied to the current stockholders.  If profit distributions were to be weighted according to their original offer, when they got paid, everyone else got paid.  This is a huge hole in this thing.  

They never intend to pay a dime in dividends.  They're not obligated to do so, so they won't.  This is a total farce intended to string people along.  

It's Bread and Circuses, and quite short on the bread at that.

Why did they go with the loyalty bonus scheme?  They answered it themselves:

" 3. I'm waiting for the credit card processor to go up before paying my balance, however I ordered before 31st August 2014 am I excluded from this scheme?

No, you are not excluded. You can fill in the membership form and send it to our loyalty@alpha-t.net email right now and we will process it, and as soon as we have received the balancing payment from you we will send you confirmation by email that you have been entered into our loyalty scheme."

They set this up so they could try to take more money while fucking their "loyal customers" in the ass.  It's like convincing the whore to pay you for giving her a good stuffing.
AlphaScotlandYard

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:07:17 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 10:20:29 PM by AlphaScotlandYard

Loyalty scheme Program. Be honest this is the exact wording you would expect a Nigerian money laundering service to offer. It plays on the word 'Loyalty'
Scheme = Fraud.
Call Scotland Yard for fucks sake these guys could be fucking terrorists in the truest sense of the word.
Mindsync Miner

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

An independent miner.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:01:23 PM

Hope this isn't off topic but does anybody know anything about address 1C7ySAGbhrqdneDMC3sDSbxhoX3p7yHYUa
Blockchain.info says it originated out of Stockholm.
I have requested my refund from Alpha. I paid full (or rather foolishly) for a 50MH Viper.
Today I received 108 milliBits from that address.  Please don't tell me that is the extent of my refund.

On the face of it seems unrelated to Alpha.

You'll know me as dgiors in some other forums.
LTC: LWUQSovF76vTPoCnoH9NzfChX6dxQ6Qra7 BTC: 1MQLfiKA5A6goEiSwMdVyVvFw4YgCj489V
g6miner

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:35:21 PM

Hope this isn't off topic but does anybody know anything about address 1C7ySAGbhrqdneDMC3sDSbxhoX3p7yHYUa
I have requested my refund from Alpha. I paid full (or rather foolishly) for a 50MH Viper.
Today I received 108 milliBits from that address.  Please don't tell me that is the extent of my refund.

Did alpha respond to your refund request?
You paid full so I guess alpha would offer you 30% refund of total payment. This would be done via bank transfer, but I never heard of anyone receiving a refund from them. Probably because no one takes a loss of 70% Smiley
In your case I think you were just lucky getting some BTC out of nowhere. Same happened to me a month ago Smiley
Mindsync Miner

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

An independent miner.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:42:37 PM

Did alpha respond to your refund request?
You paid full so I guess alpha would offer you 30% refund of total payment. This would be done via bank transfer, but I never heard of anyone receiving a refund from them. Probably because no one takes a loss of 70% Smiley
In your case I think you were just lucky getting some BTC out of nowhere. Same happened to me a month ago Smiley

I'll take a loss of 70% when the only other option appears to be 100%

No reply from Alpha regarding my request. You know, transactions are just kind of random when you're not expecting it and there isn't any message in the transaction or notification through other means. Seems like a problem that will only get worse as more people use crypto more often.

You'll know me as dgiors in some other forums.
LTC: LWUQSovF76vTPoCnoH9NzfChX6dxQ6Qra7 BTC: 1MQLfiKA5A6goEiSwMdVyVvFw4YgCj489V
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: