Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529010 times)
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:41:34 PM

Ok, Alpha T defended my small claim court per below

How much of the claim do you dispute?
I dispute the full amount claimed as shown on the claim form.

Do you dispute this claim because you have already paid it?
No, for other reasons.

Defence
The claimant's address is a non-uk address. We have not done any
business with this individual and the address is out of uk
jurisdiction.

Signed
I am the Defendant - I believe that the facts stated in this form are true
M.Akram
Managing Director
03/10/2014

Address to which notices about this claim can be sent to you
66 DICKENSON ROAD
MANCHESTER
M14 5HF

These fucking dickheads are liers. Please stop doing business with them.

Has anyone from none UK residential address filed samll claim against AT yet?
I also contacted CC to charge back today.

Yes, I have. I am in the US. You need to register a UK address. See my step by step on "How to sue Alpha T" here http://fightalpha.net/index.php?board=8.0

I got a reply email from Money Claim Online and advised me the following

A request fro Directions Questionnaires has been issued in this case and you are required to complete and submit the attached form by 23/10/14, the form will be returned if you have not provided an address within the UK .

Thus, I need to submit the Directions Questionnaires. But I am ensure how does this work by submitting the requested form. In regards to obtaining UK address, I checked the web site that you provided me and would like to confirm whether I need the mail forwarding service http://www.cityaddress.co.uk/mailbox-services/mail-forwarding.html or else ? Could you advise.

Package    Monthly    Quarterly    6 Monthly    Annually
  Personal Use
  Allows up to 4 personal names
  but no business names    £13.00    £37.50
(£12.50 per month)    £62.50
(£10.41 per month)    £99.99
(£8.33 per month)

We'd need to see the form to help on that, but it seems they're telling you to use a UK address, which you can obtain by using that or a similar service I think.

I'm not sure what you're asking, exactly.  If you can clarify maybe someone can help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:48:15 PM

This thread is pretty entertaining. Keep going.

im glad my loss of 9500 dollar is entertaining to you

allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:53:47 PM

This thread is pretty entertaining. Keep going.

im glad my loss of 9500 dollar is entertaining to you

Haven't you took any legal action if you think you lost or being cheated?
This thread is really an entertainer when looking at these happenings.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

I'm waiting for:

Greetings miners, we are happy to announce our Vipers are prepping for shipment. Please remit full payment.

..followed 3 days later with:

Greetings miners, unfortunately the shipment was lost in transit. We will need 90 more days. But fear not, it will be wonderful. Rest assured.

Which is pretty much what they did to you guys in June/July.

Yes, it's quite depressing how they dangle the carrot of hope, then pull it away at the last second. Time and time again.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
bander

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:48:20 PM

so it was a successful day for me. I payed my 30% deposit through paypal and my additional 70% via wire transfer.

I contacted paypal yesterday who opened a dispute and contacted alpha about it, but the dispute was immediately closed due to the 45 day rule. I called back this morning and pushed the issue until I got transfered to a supervisor. She said she had to do some research on it, so I fully explained the situatoin and how other people had already reported alpha to paypal, etc etc. Within an hour the 30% was back in my paypal account.

Then I contacted my bank on a hope and prayer regarding the wire transfer. Turns out they do have some options on wire transfers (at least USBank does). They are contacting alpha's bank and requesting the funds on grounds of fraud, and I have filed a report with USbank's fraud department as well. I will know more by Friday hopefully- I'll keep you guys posted.

Moral of the story- if paypal gives you the run around, call again, and again, and again. Be very nice to the people and I recommend immediately asking to speak with a supervisor or protection services. It also obviously helps if you run a decent amount of money through paypal every year- I threatened to switch companies and payment processors for a bunch of my stuff which i think helped to put pressure on paypal to rectify the situation rather than just passing the buck.

I'll update when I hear more on the wire transfer.
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:52:46 PM

so it was a successful day for me. I payed my 30% deposit through paypal and my additional 70% via wire transfer.

I contacted paypal yesterday who opened a dispute and contacted alpha about it, but the dispute was immediately closed due to the 45 day rule. I called back this morning and pushed the issue until I got transfered to a supervisor. She said she had to do some research on it, so I fully explained the situatoin and how other people had already reported alpha to paypal, etc etc. Within an hour the 30% was back in my paypal account.

Then I contacted my bank on a hope and prayer regarding the wire transfer. Turns out they do have some options on wire transfers (at least USBank does). They are contacting alpha's bank and requesting the funds on grounds of fraud, and I have filed a report with USbank's fraud department as well. I will know more by Friday hopefully- I'll keep you guys posted.

Moral of the story- if paypal gives you the run around, call again, and again, and again. Be very nice to the people and I recommend immediately asking to speak with a supervisor or protection services. It also obviously helps if you run a decent amount of money through paypal every year- I threatened to switch companies and payment processors for a bunch of my stuff which i think helped to put pressure on paypal to rectify the situation rather than just passing the buck.

Was on phone with paypal for 1 hour. 3 supervisors. No dice :-(
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:24:39 AM

Was on phone with paypal for 1 hour. 3 supervisors. No dice :-(

You try calling again and referring the above persons experience to paypal.
PM the above member and get some reference details paypal emai id or case id to show paypal.
ghost.rider

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:24:26 PM

The way we flush out this scum is by ceasing to pussy foot around.

Submit your suspicions about this gang of terrorists and Al-Qaeda operatives hiding the in the UK to

https://www.cia.gov/contact-cia

https://www.sis.gov.uk/contact-us.html

http://www.interpol.int/enเธ%20เธ/Contact-INTERPOL

The Ring Leader one MOHAMMED MUBASHER AKRAM

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vxn77b.jpg

Muhammad Akram
Mohammed Jafar Akram
Fiaz Malik

The money handlers.

The Ring Leader known as MOHAMMED MUBASHER AKRAM shall now forever be registered in every country's database wherever he tries to go.

This is how we flush out the filth.
scutzi128

Activity: 476
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:34:57 PM

How are you connecting a scam to terrorist activity? Don't be racist you scum bag.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:52:52 PM

How are you connecting a scam to terrorist activity? Don't be racist you scum bag.

Speculation isn't racism. The US govt is actively investigating such links, so is Scottland Yard. It doesn't hurt to report, because if they're clean they're clean and nothing will happen. Alpha took a lot of money right around the same time certain groups gained a lot of money. It could be coincidence, but some folks feel like they need to report it.

bumface

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:48:12 PM

if the only reason people are making these terrorist claims is the name of this guy, then that is extremely rasist and utterly disgusting.

where is your evidence?

what was is based on?

how did you formulate such claims?

are you brainwashed by the bush administration?

vesperwillow

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:18:25 PM

if the only reason people are making these terrorist claims is the name of this guy, then that is extremely rasist and utterly disgusting.

That doesn't make it racist, that increases odds.

where is your evidence?

You don't need evidence, you only need the concern, which apparently some folks have

what was is based on?

The fact they took tens of millions from individuals around the same time some groups gained money, and then most of the folks in this group disappeared and have nary a trace online.

how did you formulate such claims?

I didn't personally call for such inquests, but I used my reasoning abilities to discern why others did.

are you brainwashed by the bush administration?

Why would people in the UK who are reporting them, have anything to do with Bush? And what does Bush have to do with ongoing issues worldwide?

Back on topic .. some people feel the need to report them, others don't. It's not racist, and there's also no product from AT.  These are facts. Rest assured.

jrose120

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:38:24 PM

You never know, if they are terrorists who prefer to cut their customer's heads off rather than give them a refund, they should be reported. If they are clean they have nothing to worry about. With the current state of events in the world,  it doesn't hurt to ask the proper authorities to follow up on a group of individuals that have already demonstrated a complete disregard for their Western customers. I wouldn't be that surprised to discover this whole thing was perpetrated in an attempt to funnel large amounts of funds to people with less than good intentions. They deserve the attention. That's all i'm gonna say.
bumface

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:49:26 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 04:03:35 PM by bumface

vesper willows your logic is completely flawed, just because 2 events happened around the same tme, does not mean there is a relation

in 1991 on Jan 20th - "Les Miserables," opens at Pantages Theatre, LA and Sudan's government imposes Islamic law nationwide, and yet there is no relation what so ever, only tinfoil hat people would say a bunch of guys dancing around in tights caused sudan to have an islamic state.

and if you think making the terrorist connection because of somebodys name is somehow not rasist, then you are truly confused as to what rasism is

you guys are completely brainwashed by the media, so i say it again, present even a single schred of evidence, you say you dont need evidence to make this claim, imagin if you were falsely arrested and the jjudge say, we dont need evidence, he is guilty......

here in civilisation you acuse, so you provide evidence.

just because their product is delayd, does not make them a damn terrorist, so turn of fox news and get out of your mind control state.

isis makes 3 million dollar per day selling oil, they dont need your money, who the hell would fabricate such a lengthy and elaborate hoax for this purpose. If this was a scam they would be long gone by now.

this is simply a case of people who saw profit for the taking in crypto, severely underestimated how difficult it would be, and over estimated their own capabilitys. when you mix this with external delays such as funds being frozen by paypal, the results we are seeing are all very logical

vesperwillow

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:09:14 PM

I don't trust or use mainstream media, so way to go using a blanket generalization. Same with the Bush knock. I also said there may be no relation, but that it's likely one of many reasons why someone might report them. There's no requirement for evidence, just concern--that's straight from the Obama administration, as well as the current Scottland Yard officials. It was this same level of concern which supposedly led to the capture of 4 individuals in London yesterday.

It sounds to me like you fail english reading comprehension and critical discernment. Perhaps this is why you invested in them and others didn't? Do you even know what the term racist means? It doesn't apply to folks calling for an inquest. I've seen the same request made of the Hashfast people, who are neither of middle-eastern decent nor of the same continent.

I've never once supported reporting them to any agency, but I also don't see any evidence to call others racist for feeling concerned. I'm merely dissecting the possibility of why others do.

So why the hate? Chill out, and deal with your loss. Let others do as they please. Stay on topic, this thread is relating to providing help and information.

bumface

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:21:58 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 04:37:30 PM by bumface

provide evidence or move your comments to an arian supremacy forum, and get out of bitcointalk.

you dont want to listen so i will teach you :

-calling people terrorist becasue their name is mohamed is fucking rasist.

-calling for an investigation by the fucking fbi becasue somebody is named mohamed is fucking rasist.

- blindly asuming that a person named mohamed is a muslim is fucking rasist.

- blindly asuming that a muslim making money might be a terrorist is fucking rasist.

if you dont understand that you are a rasist or not a very smart person

i guess you never heard of racial profiling.

every mohamed who is making money and fucks up a timeline should be investgated by the  fbi? you guys are a perfect fit for the gestapo

penner42

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:29:59 PM

If they are clean they have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, nothing to worry about. Just a possible 15 years in jail before being found innocent. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/world/middleeast/abu-qatada-acquitted-on-2nd-terrorism-charge.html?_r=0
Look, clearly they've done something wrong. Whether it was an outright scam, or they really tried and couldn't meet their deadlines hardly matters to the people who have lost their money. But to accuse them of terrorism where the only evidence is they scammed a bunch of money is ridiculous. If their names were John Smith you wouldn't even bring it up. You should read Little Brother and Homeland by Cory Doctorow. While they're fiction, things like that absolutely can and do happen in the world today. I'm sure there are innocents who have been locked up in GTMO for years without a trial. Once a government or prosecutor takes aim at you, they keep going regardless of the evidence. Do some reading on Aaron Swartz. The "if you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to fear" argument is so wrong on so many levels.
alexfgT

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:00:56 PM

Very interesting, KSC had already in all Mine, but the complexity has increased by only 20%, with a pressure washer 300mh / s per second ... it suggests that Alpha Mine starting from July ... And we have nothing to feeds that are not ready
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:03:49 PM

The missing variable in the equation is "ill-intention"

1.Having bad intentions; malevolent

ma·lev·o·lent

having or showing a wish to do evil to others.

What they have done is used every trick in the book and even invented some to NOT pay people back their money.

How would you describe this then?

Simply refuse this and ignore all requests for it.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about you.

So if John Smith did this why do you suppose he did? What about John Smith would make him an utter piece of shit? Do we look where John Smith lives? Do we look with whom John Smith associates with? Do we look at what John Smith believes in.  Maybe John Smith is active on internet forums and only on forums that discuss guns.  What can we assume about that?

Principle?

What on earth would foster Alpha's malevolence. Their utter disdain for the customers. Principle? They actually truly believe that you are not entitled to a refund?

Or could it be something else?

Anything else.
penner42

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:23:16 PM

The missing variable in the equation is "ill-intention"

1.Having bad intentions; malevolent

ma·lev·o·lent

having or showing a wish to do evil to others.

What they have done is used every trick in the book and even invented some to NOT pay people back their money.

How would you describe this then?

Simply refuse this and ignore all requests for it.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about you.

So if John Smith did this why do you suppose he did? What about John Smith would make him an utter piece of shit? Do we look where John Smith lives? Do we look with whom John Smith associates with? Do we look at what John Smith believes in.  Maybe John Smith is active on internet forums and only on forums that discuss guns.  What can we assume about that?

Principle?

What on earth would foster Alpha's malevolence. Their utter disdain for the customers. Principle? They actually truly believe that you are not entitled to a refund?

Or could it be something else?

Anything else.

Greed, plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: