Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5647 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy
https://twitter.com/SqueezerIO/status/978201090264100864

yup, they pay the referral-bonus in ETH. I know it seems a bit unusual, as a bonus is usually paid out in tokens. But a payment in ETH, is also very nice

10% referral bonus and that to in ETH is really nice deal. Its win win situation for both, Investor will get SQUEEZER with bonus and we will get ETH Smiley

10% referral bonus payed in eth is real a killer scheme, this is the first i have heard of a project offering eth for referral bonuses.. This is a nice effort from the team.

10% in ETH is huge and its also huge plus for this project as well as unique in its own kind. Lets see how this has been picked up by the community. For sure this will bring lots of investors in the first instance.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

Squeezer announce collaboration with Ambisafe software development company. This is a good collaboration nice one kudos to Squeezer team.

This is a good one. I hope this partnership will be more of a positive impact to this project than their partner? Although I really don't know much about their partner (Ambisafe software development company.)

Just looked them up on google they seem to be an ICO hosting agency, asset managers and kind of partnership squeezer indeed needs to work with

OK. On that ground, I want to believe it is indeed to the favor of squeez projects. I have noticed that some projects at times go into partnership with little known companies and such link ends up adding little or no effect to the ICO projects. At least not noticeable by me anyway

I may not really know what kind of partnership they maybe into but looking at what Ambisafe are offering as a form of service to ico and squeezer is also a development project where they make things much more easier for ICO development too

Where I can check more details about this partnership/collaboration? Can someone share the link please. I want to know what type of benefits Squeezer will have from this collaboration?

You can find all information about partnership/collaboration on the website. If Squeezer have a new partnership they will anouce it on twitter or Telegramm. Don't trust every ICO rating or promotion site.

I did a little research on Ambisafe software, they provide all the required tools and services for running an ICO and managing funds when the campaign is over. So I think the collaboration with squeezer is a good one.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy

yup, they pay the referral-bonus in ETH. I know it seems a bit unusual, as a bonus is usually paid out in tokens. But a payment in ETH, is also very nice

10% referral bonus and that to in ETH is really nice deal. Its win win situation for both, Investor will get SQUEEZER with bonus and we will get ETH Smiley

10% referral bonus payed in eth is real a killer scheme, this is the first i have heard of a project offering eth for referral bonuses.. This is a nice effort from the team.

10% in ETH is huge and its also huge plus for this project as well as unique in its own kind. Lets see how this has been picked up by the community. For sure this will bring lots of investors in the first instance.

I wouldn't say that the 10% in ETH reward for the referral program is "Huge" per se, it is a nice compensation but not something unexpected

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

If a project pay the the refferal-bonus in ETH and not in their own currency, they seem to be really convinced about their project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

Wow! This is cool and a great marketing strategy, it will attract bounty hunters to work their ass off lol to get referrals, with this strategy squeezer will hit its cap in no time

I have tried several times now to advertise twitter participants on an ico. so far I have had no luck with it. I do not have enough risk-seeking followers :-)
but at 10% ETH bonus I will try again. and again :-)
Squeezer is actually a convincing product, so I will certainly find easier investors
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

Wow! This is cool and a great marketing strategy, it will attract bounty hunters to work their ass off lol to get referrals, with this strategy squeezer will hit its cap in no time

I have tried several times now to advertise twitter participants on an ico. so far I have had no luck with it. I do not have enough risk-seeking followers :-)
Squeezer is actually a convincing product, so I will certainly find easier investors

It's difficult to get referrals unless you know of someone that has spare cash and wants to make some investments. Unfortunately not many of my friends are into crypto yet but I will slowly win them round.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy

It also says on every purchase so if you referral makes more than one purchase you will get 10% commission in total or each of them? And can you get more if they buy a lot of tokens?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy

It also says on every purchase so if you referral makes more than one purchase you will get 10% commission in total or each of them? And can you get more if they buy a lot of tokens?

It’s a smart move given the big community already it’s wise to get a defeat program going to grow it through word of mouth in the long run it’s probably a cheaper way of handling marketing that doing directed adbuys or some other mainstream advertising push. Then again perhaps they have plans to do both. Can’t fault them for using what the community has  given them... which is a lot of anxious investors that love crypto
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:19:58 PM

This is highly unusual. Until now, I am not sure I have heard of a project pay referral bonus on any token rather than theirs. What could the drive or idea behind this?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

Pretty cool announcement that crypto legend James Sowers will be joining Squeezer as top advisor!

https://medium.com/@squeezer/james-sowers-on-board-of-squeezer-59fdd0456300

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

Wow they are actually going all in on their referral bonuses which is very goos. I love that from the team hope the token sale reaches hardcap quickly.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

This is highly unusual. Until now, I am not sure I have heard of a project pay referral bonus on any token rather than theirs. What could the drive or idea behind this?

I rather the eth it makes sense if you think about it that way technically the referral program in this way doesn’t devalue the tokens through giving away of tokens. So while the referral program eats into their earnings it’s also probably better for the project longterm and people who participate probably enjoy the easy ethereum.

That said I hope they have good scam protection to avoid bots and typical referral bots
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:40:16 AM

Pretty cool announcement that crypto legend James Sowers will be joining Squeezer as top advisor!

Yeah, James Sowers is a well respected contributor to ICO Crowd and member of Blockchain Advisory Council. He is also an ICObench Expert Advisor.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:51:45 AM

Squeezer announce collaboration with Ambisafe software development company. This is a good collaboration nice one kudos to Squeezer team.

This is a good one. I hope this partnership will be more of a positive impact to this project than their partner? Although I really don't know much about their partner (Ambisafe software development company.)

Just looked them up on google they seem to be an ICO hosting agency, asset managers and kind of partnership squeezer indeed needs to work with

OK. On that ground, I want to believe it is indeed to the favor of squeez projects. I have noticed that some projects at times go into partnership with little known companies and such link ends up adding little or no effect to the ICO projects. At least not noticeable by me anyway

I may not really know what kind of partnership they maybe into but looking at what Ambisafe are offering as a form of service to ico and squeezer is also a development project where they make things much more easier for ICO development too

Where I can check more details about this partnership/collaboration? Can someone share the link please. I want to know what type of benefits Squeezer will have from this collaboration?

You can find all information about partnership/collaboration on the website. If Squeezer have a new partnership they will anouce it on twitter or Telegramm. Don't trust every ICO rating or promotion site.

I did a little research on Ambisafe software, they provide all the required tools and services for running an ICO and managing funds when the campaign is over. So I think the collaboration with squeezer is a good one.

Oh great. So Ambisafe will help with ICO and fund related things and this collaboration is not to support actual business of Squeezer.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

Oh great. So Ambisafe will help with ICO and fund related things and this collaboration is not to support actual business of Squeezer.
It is good things but I tried to search something more about partnership between Squeezer and ambisafe but I didn't find anything more. Anyone have more updates about this?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

Thanks for mentioning details about Squeezer and Ambisafe collaboration. I checked website as well for more info and I think its a good for Squeezer project.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:16:31 AM

It is good things but I tried to search something more about partnership between Squeezer and ambisafe but I didn't find anything more. Anyone have more updates about this?

I have not seen either but I don't think they will release full details about the partnership or they might be  working on bringing out a small summary of how the partnership might be.
Cnote328

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

Yeah, James Sowers is a well respected contributor to ICO Crowd and member of Blockchain Advisory Council. He is also an ICObench Expert Advisor.

Having James Sowers as a top adviser for Squeezer is a valuable addition to Squeezer team. The article talks of how James Sowers is always focused and determined having him on Squeezer will surely have a positive impact.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

I wouldn't say that the 10% in ETH reward for the referral program is "Huge" per se, it is a nice compensation but not something unexpected

This seems to be different. I don't think I came across and ICO that delivers ETH as bonus usually it is in tokens. I am trying to think of how can this benefit the token. It was my assumption that the more token holders the likely the volume would go up at the same it does not give much control to the team to support the price if major investors own most of the tokens. I can't seem to decide. Maybe the team could help me figure this out.

Abah007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 06:34:06 AM by Abah007

Having James Sowers as a top adviser for Squeezer is a valuable addition to Squeezer team. The article talks of how James Sowers is always focused and determined having him on Squeezer will surely have a positive impact.

This is definitely a nice addition to the team, Having James sowers alongside the team as a Top Advisor is the greatest acknowledgement that Squeezer is on the way to become a key player in the blockchain industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: