Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

Pre sale is getting closer, there are only 5 days left until it starts. If you register now you will be eligible to receive a 50% early investor bonus, that's crazy you will be getting SQZR tokens for half price.

No better time to invest than now trust me... Squeezer has a lot of good use case and smart investors know now is the time to put in their money to good use... A platform that is planned to be runned by its own token shouldn't be taken lightly

Why do you think that now is the best time for investment? I look at this project and plan to participate in ICO.

Hello friend, apart from the great features Squeezer plans to develop, if you register now you enjoy 50% pre-sale bonus.
https://tokensale.squeezer.io/

Yes, register now for 50% bonus. I see lot of interest in this project and expect token subscription to be completed at good speed.
Wow 50% that is a lot this will surely attract a lot of investors that are interested in a good project and a lot of profit how fast do you think the pre-sale will go?
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

Pre sale is getting closer, there are only 5 days left until it starts. If you register now you will be eligible to receive a 50% early investor bonus, that's crazy you will be getting SQZR tokens for half price.

No better time to invest than now trust me... Squeezer has a lot of good use case and smart investors know now is the time to put in their money to good use... A platform that is planned to be runned by its own token shouldn't be taken lightly

Why do you think that now is the best time for investment? I look at this project and plan to participate in ICO.

Hello friend, apart from the great features Squeezer plans to develop, if you register now you enjoy 50% pre-sale bonus.

Yes, register now for 50% bonus. I see lot of interest in this project and expect token subscription to be completed at good speed.
Wow 50% that is a lot this will surely attract a lot of investors that are interested in a good project and a lot of profit how fast do you think the pre-sale will go?

50% bonus is lot. I wish squeezer should reduce this bonus percentage to avoid dumping in the exchanges on listing. I hope team sees this message if it its true.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Information about KYC, as some prefer to remain anonymous and do not want a KYC. Up to 5000 USD, no KYC is provided:

KYC/AML
Participants who wish to purchase more than 5000 USD worth of Squeezer tokens will
need to pass the KYC/AML verification first.We keep KYC/AML verifications privately
and securely stored on a cloud server.

I think other ico's should follow these process too for investors who would not like to go through the stress of doing kyc and for anonymity sake..
This will surely increase their numbers.

Good, so small investors can easily buy SQUEEZER tokens. KYC process is big task and verification also takes time. Now KYC only for 5K+ USD (means 10 ETH approx) investors means faster verification possible.

Seriously i kind of dread the kyc process it is one of my major turn off that affects my decision to invest in a project but not forgetting that it is very important to counter fraud.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

50% bonus is lot. I wish squeezer should reduce this bonus percentage to avoid dumping in the exchanges on listing. I hope team sees this message if it its true.

Yes 50% bonus is huge and it needs to be reduced by some %. But I think initially to attract investors they have decided to give this much bonus.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Yes 50% bonus is huge and it needs to be reduced by some %. But I think initially to attract investors they have decided to give this much bonus.

To attract more potential customers, you need to have an attractive total package. With the huge bonus of 50% and a good and strong Team , Squeezer is well positioned.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

To attract more potential customers, you need to have an attractive total package. With the huge bonus of 50% and a good and strong Team , Squeezer is well positioned.

I saw one more ICO offering huge bonus and token sale is going good for them. But hope these early investors dont dump these extra/bonus tokens after listing.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

The safest way to know probably where bonus'ed tokens will end up when they hit exchanges safely is just to calculate the real cost per tokens

Bonuses affect exchange market in the same way the problem is people think a dump to under ico prie issomehow bad for your purchase it isn't really. Basically if 100 tokens cost 1$ and you get 200 tokens, don't feel bad if the token price hits exchanges and drops to .006$ because technically you got the tokens for .005$

You have to take into account with your bonus what you actually spent per token when you buy into ICO's with bonuses, consider them a discount over ico price not "free tokens" now if price drops in the above example to .001$ per token, then ya idiots are dumping because they thought their bonus tokens were "free" so any profit is profit to them, but normally their will be a lot of people placing buy orders at the "discounted" cost price from the ico.

Or at least thats i understand the supply price mechanics of ico bonuses.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

When one sees an opportunity, is best you utilize it to its full potential, i'm just saying because of the 50% bonus, which is a whooping amount, i've been into ICOs and i must confess that such is rarely seen nor given , squeezer is delivering a huge amount of freebie
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

I think the recent announcement would really reflect good results. Hoping to see more Cheesy. I am not sure what 50% would that impact.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

The safest way to know probably where bonus'ed tokens will end up when they hit exchanges safely is just to calculate the real cost per tokens

Bonuses affect exchange market in the same way the problem is people think a dump to under ico prie issomehow bad for your purchase it isn't really. Basically if 100 tokens cost 1$ and you get 200 tokens, don't feel bad if the token price hits exchanges and drops to .006$ because technically you got the tokens for .005$

You have to take into account with your bonus what you actually spent per token when you buy into ICO's with bonuses, consider them a discount over ico price not "free tokens" now if price drops in the above example to .001$ per token, then ya idiots are dumping because they thought their bonus tokens were "free" so any profit is profit to them, but normally their will be a lot of people placing buy orders at the "discounted" cost price from the ico.

Or at least thats i understand the supply price mechanics of ico bonuses.
I agree that is why it is almost always profitable when you buy in the ico process because you will get a good bonus on every purchase so you are paying for the amount of tokens you want and getting some tokens for free with it.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

Squeezer is one of the projects with a working product. They have already built the framework of their platform, which is a tool that devs use to create, build, compile and deploy their projects.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

Squeezer is one of the projects with a working product. They have already built the framework of their platform, which is a tool that devs use to create, build, compile and deploy their projects.

That is an added advantage/selling point for the project. The fact that their product is already in existence could just motivate investors to trust and invest in the project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

I think the Squeezer pre-sale will sell out very fast, a lot of hype surrounding this project and a lot of good updates recently including a lot of backing from new advisors and industry experts, I think they will sell out the pre sale allocation very quickly.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

I think the Squeezer pre-sale will sell out very fast, a lot of hype surrounding this project and a lot of good updates recently including a lot of backing from new advisors and industry experts, I think they will sell out the pre sale allocation very quickly.

Very possible theirs alot of discussions going on outside of BCT i have heard squeezer mentioned a few times in chat rooms i normally don't hear talk much outside the big 2-3 coins, so it caught me off guard. So seems that theirs a good bit of buzz building for the team and project, which ahead of a presale is something thats really big to see. As it means that word of the project is already spreading very early, which means demand should be quite high as the sale starts going.
cryptossi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

Very possible theirs alot of discussions going on outside of BCT i have heard squeezer mentioned a few times in chat rooms i normally don't hear talk much outside the big 2-3 coins, so it caught me off guard. So seems that theirs a good bit of buzz building for the team and project, which ahead of a presale is something thats really big to see. As it means that word of the project is already spreading very early, which means demand should be quite high as the sale starts going.

That's very good to hear, it's encouraging that the Squeezer project is being spoken about by crypto enthusiasts and investors all over the internet, hopefully this interest will be reflected in their total amount raised during their token pre sale.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

That is an added advantage/selling point for the project. The fact that their product is already in existence could just motivate investors to trust and invest in the project.
That's very correct @Owillz, in fact that was what prompted me to invest in it even though they have a great vision. People tend to be more relaxed once they know that a project has been running and has gained some experience from the past.
cryptossi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

I think it's great that Squeezer are creating a single, unified blockchain-connector that will allow developers to connect to multiple blockchains. They will also offer a sandbox in which developers can test their applications and make rapid production deployments.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

That's very correct @Owillz, in fact that was what prompted me to invest in it even though they have a great vision. People tend to be more relaxed once they know that a project has been running and has gained some experience from the past.

Couple with having an experience past Squeezer tokens can be used on public exchanges or to buy app subscriptions on Squeezer platform given Squeezer token some value.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:41:33 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:05:09 AM by phantam

Couple with having an experience past Squeezer tokens can be used on public exchanges or to buy app subscriptions on Squeezer platform given Squeezer token some value.

Giving the token real value through creating demand and usage is always the best goal as it means that the token has real value not just another speculative investment but something with an actual use and demand more coins could learn that simple fact
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

Where can I see it in action? is it a private product for now or what is its deal? Is this an API of some sort or what exactly? would love it if you share a link to this information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: