Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

Squeezer is very perspective project because blockchain as an industry is only at its infancy stage and there will be much more projects and applications built on top of the blockchain. It improves security and provides an ability for value transfer in a few minutes, so the potential is huge and companies who are working on the backside of the technology,
Yes you are correct, and on top of it, Squeezer will also create a platform for a lot of other projects in the future to build on in terms of security

If I am to interpret this project based on my opinion/concept view, I will say they have come to make life easy for future projects. They are aiming to make a working template for future devs
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

Is the framework the main piece of MVP. I hear the Squeezer framework is already being downloaded for more than 75k times a month on NPM.

Yeah, you can check it out here: https://squeezer.io/docs/getting-started/

Other info you mind find useful:

Whitepaper: https://tokensale.squeezer.io/docs/white-paper-final.pdf

Looks like the current total sold is: 4,258,972.

How much token remaining for softcap? or Softcap is already reached? Squeezer is really good project, I guess it's just market conditions which causing slow token sale.

According to the whitepaper the softcap is 7.7 million SQZR Token. So after only 1 week they sold over 50% from their softcap.

Yeah, less than one week and already over 50% completed is amazing.  Don't know why so many people are moaning or worried.

some people become immodest. they "hear" of ICOs that are sold out after a few hours and expect the same for the ICO they are investing in. They do not think that due to the market situation it is not easy to earn money with an ICO. Everything has to go fast. I do not like this attitude, but we have to live with it.
i think the sale of squeezer is going very well, surely one of the better icos at the moment

You deserve a clap mate, some individuals are funny and their attitude can be jaw dropping annoying, no projects has same model of doing things, even if they do, there must be an atom of difference, be it their team or the project itself, this differentiates projects and affect them differently as no 2 ICO can have same scenario
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

Squeezer is very perspective project because blockchain as an industry is only at its infancy stage and there will be much more projects and applications built on top of the blockchain. It improves security and provides an ability for value transfer in a few minutes, so the potential is huge and companies who are working on the backside of the technology,
Yes you are correct, and on top of it, Squeezer will also create a platform for a lot of other projects in the future to build on in terms of security

If I am to interpret this project based on my opinion/concept view, I will say they have come to make life easy for future projects. They are aiming to make a working template for future devs

Very correct, they are lots of devs with brilliant ideas but lack the technical know how to go about things. Such devs can rely on Squeezer for assistance along with top notch security.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

Whitepaper a bit thin, big fonts and graphics and 21 pages. Needs more thinking, math and text. Product looks great. Team is strong.

They have one of the smallest amount of pages in their whitepaper but to say the truth just like their project is aim to make things simple the whitepaper is as simple as it could be making complex process much more easier

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

Whitepaper a bit thin, big fonts and graphics and 21 pages. Needs more thinking, math and text. Product looks great. Team is strong.

there you are right, the whitepaper is a bit short. Since I have already seen much more detailed. But the project is well explained in the WP, they seem to need fewer words :-)

Thought so too when i first went through the whitepaper but the project was well explained in fewer details and it's better than having a 100 page whitepaper with irrelevant topics.

I have seen 100+ pages of whitepaper for few ICO, but I hardly checked 10-12 pages which I thought of important one. I always like short but detailed summary of project. And I also think Squeezer has done good job with whitepaper.

They are made white paper with very few and particular needed information about Squeezer ICO. Unnecessary content can be confused to visitor/investors to know about project.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Very correct, they are lots of devs with brilliant ideas but lack the technical know how to go about things. Such devs can rely on Squeezer for assistance along with top notch security.
Yes of course, that's certainly a fact. I am sure that by now, a lot of devs have already started keeping an eye on this one to learn a thing or two. I hope everything goes well as planned
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Yes of course, that's certainly a fact. I am sure that by now, a lot of devs have already started keeping an eye on this one to learn a thing or two. I hope everything goes well as planned

I am curious to know the technicality behind their earlier versions. They will syncing various blockchains? or more towards the cloud provider where you code in your local and push hosting to Squeezer?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Yea, i once simplified that aspect, the blockchain technology is very complex and to make things even more difficult is the fact that the technology is still new, squeezer tends to change that by creating a simplified process for developers to easily access the technology
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

They have one of the smallest amount of pages in their whitepaper but to say the truth just like their project is aim to make things simple the whitepaper is as simple as it could be making complex process much more easier

I also felt the same when I scanned their whitepaper. It was super sharp to the content and well written. Surely the team seems to be also well experienced in handling things.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

Yea, i once simplified that aspect, the blockchain technology is very complex and to make things even more difficult is the fact that the technology is still new, squeezer tends to change that by creating a simplified process for developers to easily access the technology

Yes. The newness of the technology to most persons can also cause some difficulties in working on the platform. But thanks to this project that soon will be a thing of the past.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

I also felt the same when I scanned their whitepaper. It was super sharp to the content and well written. Surely the team seems to be also well experienced in handling things.

This is a well valid point made, often with these whitepapers on these new projects/ICO's they are usually so dull and boring to read with fancy words written.

Somthing I liked about the Squeezer project is the simplicity but effective whitepaper strikes well and some good content has been covered. Short but sweet
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

Nicely explained about the Squeezer. Potential of squeezer is well known for people. But I dont know why investors are waiting? ICO is steadily progressing which is a good thing.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

Squeezer target 40 million software developers, financial entities and more than 7000 exchanges, how feasible is this guys?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

Squeezer target 40 million software developers, financial entities and more than 7000 exchanges, how feasible is this guys?

This is really a big target but if they think they can achieve this and reach millions of developers and thousand of exchanges i think they can go and get it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

This is really a big target but if they think they can achieve this and reach millions of developers and thousand of exchanges i think they can go and get it.

That would be the higher goal. They will have to start with few and build/add on those. Just like how coinmarketcap started now it is the defacto for many. With the crypto being fairly new there is  a high chance that is achievable.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

You can see how many big companies are using microservices and these are all potential customers for Squeezer or developers who use the platform.
Abah007

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

You can see how many big companies are using microservices and these are all potential customers for Squeezer or developers who use the platform.

This is really a good one from Squeezer team, I hope they reach this target and achieve their goals. Looking forward to getting updates for this information.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

This is really a good one from Squeezer team, I hope they reach this target and achieve their goals. Looking forward to getting updates for this information.

Microservices is a big deal, look up the entire move towards docker/kubernetes and how quickly it was adopted by all the big hosting providers (microsoft, google, etc), people and companies are more than ever more concerned with resilience and decentralization than ever before, and since we all know thats one of the big selling of blockchain, it only makes sense to see development microservices start to appear in the crypto landscape like squeezer.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

They definitely reach their target and goals. I hope this count is correct now. They said 4,464,827 SQZR tokens sent to investors/buyers wallet.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

I agree a lot of new investors do not understand the most of the things in the whitepaper of a project but it is very easy for them to understand this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: