Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:32:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

Squeezer seems to be progressing with great advisories, but why its still not reached the softcap even with 50% bonus. Are they lacking marketing strategies?

Slightly concerning with such a huge bonus but still failing to fill the slots. I think they need to rethink marketing and strongly recommend to constantly bombard social media to get further investors involved

I doubt if they have explored the bounty options if they indeed want to get to softcap in no time, they need alot of presence everywhere not only on the social media

The fact is bonuses don't really drive sales, i'm sure they'll hit softcap, you have to remember bonuses are basically just discounts, so you really need to count it as such. Now on the other side do they have enough marketing, no i think they need more mainstream marketing especially in the it and development areas.

I think since they deal with the very basis of the blockchain which is development they should see that the projects gets a presence in the coinmarketcap.com or etherscan.io website

I wonder what the requirements are for a project getting their token value on etherscan, it's useful to have these prices on etherscan because it's the easiest way to check your tokens Cheesy

I think this will be updated after listing in exchanges and that too having certain volume per day. Squeezer is not yet listed. So we will not see that price yet in etherscan.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

Honestly, I still have no idea how they want to make the connection between different blockchains.
I simply lack the technical knowledge to understand the backgrounds exactly. But if it works then, I will hopefully by practical applications finally know how it works

Seriously the project sounds impossible but they must have found a way too go about it if not they won't have started raising funds to push the implementation.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

I think it's great that Squeezer are creating a single, unified blockchain-connector that will allow developers to connect to multiple blockchains.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

I think it's great that Squeezer are creating a single, unified blockchain-connector that will allow developers to connect to multiple blockchains.

It's indeed a great one. It saves the developers from stress of having to visit these platforms individually when need be. Most developers will surely see this project as very useful with time
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

The fact is bonuses don't really drive sales, i'm sure they'll hit softcap, you have to remember bonuses are basically just discounts, so you really need to count it as such. Now on the other side do they have enough marketing, no i think they need more mainstream marketing especially in the it and development areas.

I think since they deal with the very basis of the blockchain which is development they should see that the projects gets a presence in the coinmarketcap.com or etherscan.io website

I wonder what the requirements are for a project getting their token value on etherscan, it's useful to have these prices on etherscan because it's the easiest way to check your tokens Cheesy

I think this will be updated after listing in exchanges and that too having certain volume per day. Squeezer is not yet listed. So we will not see that price yet in etherscan.

Yeah but there are still some tokens that etherscan doesn't track the price of, even after listing and coinmarketcap posting, I wonder if this because of the sheer amount of ERC20 tokens that get listed every day, they simply cant keep up? I hope Squeezer gets on to CMC an EtherScan immediately after listing!

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

Yeah but there are still some tokens that etherscan doesn't track the price of, even after listing and coinmarketcap posting, I wonder if this because of the sheer amount of ERC20 tokens that get listed every day, they simply cant keep up? I hope Squeezer gets on to CMC an EtherScan immediately after listing!

Seriously one of the most annoying things is when theirs mislisting, or just completely missing listings from places like etherscan, these sites have become so essential, they really need to work on developing and evolving considering their place in the financial markets now.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

Promising project! However, based on your whitepaper you do not have any specified cloud provider?  If so, what is your business plan for the coin?
Hope to hear an answer soon, because I am really interested!
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

Squeezer seems to be progressing with great advisories, but why its still not reached the softcap even with 50% bonus. Are they lacking marketing strategies?

Slightly concerning with such a huge bonus but still failing to fill the slots. I think they need to rethink marketing and strongly recommend to constantly bombard social media to get further investors involved

I doubt if they have explored the bounty options if they indeed want to get to softcap in no time, they need alot of presence everywhere not only on the social media

Presence on coinmarketcap and value indication on etherscan are two defining aspects that bring trustworthiness to a project, I have no doubt squeezer will accomplish these

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

It’s Easier With Squeezer

The monumental boom of cryptocurrencies in part, can be attributed to the value of blockchain technology. In response, Squeezer offers a solid blockchain connector based on microservices. Allowing developers to access and connect to any blockchain, ranging from BTC, LTC or ETH. The primary benefit of Squeezer is its auto-scalability, allowing users of the framework to scale their application in line with their company needs. Ensuring peace of mind during high or low levels of traffic.

An additional benefit of the Squeezer Blockchain connector is its efficiency. Efficiency is paramount, thus clients are able to seamlessly interact with the blockchain with absolute ease. Indeed, there is no need to deal with strenuous process as the the issue of scalability is solved by the power microservices.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/it-easier-with-squeezer/

AlexTF.CCN

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

On ICOs This Week we review Squeezer, a platform for blockchain development of apps. Come take a look and let us know what you think Smiley

https://cryptocoin.news/videos/icos-videos/icos-this-week-squeezer-ai-crypto-and-gigtricks-ico-reviews-12102/
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

hi dev how% of bonuses are given to buyers in ICO

and what SQR has a bounty project ? please give me link to bounty
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

The world's first software development platform, built on microblogging focused on blockbells.
Maryj78

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

Hello guys, I made a review of SQUEEZER on my forum.
Share your opinion - https://cryptogod.tech/showthread.php?tid=1

___
CryptoGod Forum is a ICO/Crypto discussion platform where members can give their unbiased review, discuss and meet co-investors interested in same projects.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

This is an awesome coin! Hope you will be succesfull!
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:02:18 PM
Merited by foserfox (3)

ICO Analysis: SqueezerPublished
May 2018 By Joshua Larson

Squeezer is a platform that gives software developers the components to build apps easily without dealing with the entire blockchain infrastructure. Squeezer uses world-class microservices platforms such as AWS Lambda, Google Functions and Azure Functions.
The team at Squeezer wants to create a single unified blockchain connector that will allow developers to connect to any blockchain and use a sandbox to test the apps. The apps will be powered by microservices, the same infrastructure ebay, Amazon, and Netflix websites are built on.

The Squeezer platform will compile and deploy apps in multiple stages directly from GitHub or other code repositories.

Key Features of Squeezer include:
Zero Administration: Deploy your code without any lengthy set-up beforehand or anything to manage afterward.
Development Climate: Simulate the cloud provider environment on your local machine. No need to deploy code at every iteration. Speed up the entire development cycle by 10x.
Pay Per Use: Function-as-a-Service (FaaS) computing and managed services charged based on usage rather than pre-provisioned capacity. You can utilize all your resources without paying a cent for idle time.
Scalability: Let your service providers manage the scaling challenges. No need to set alerts or write scripts to scale up or down. Have absolute peace of mind during periods of high or low traffic.

Token
SQR will be used for platform subscriptions and consultancy services. I was also told, “when the blockchain connector is finally working, the tokens will be needed.”
At the end of the token sale, all unsold tokens will be burned.
The distribution is as follows:
40% Token Sale
30% Squeezer platform
20% Team (locked and slowly distribution for  24 months)\
5% Advisers
5% Marketing and partners

Team

The team from Romania lists six members and four advisers.
Nick Chisiu – The founder/CEO was a software consultant for ConsenSys for three months and was also senior software engineer at Modus Create Inc.
Flavius Fulea: He claims to have been in blockchain since 2011 but the only work history listed is one-year as marketing manager at Hotel Romada Sibiu.
Vlad Tarmure: Communications chief who worked for Safeway International as a marketing consultant from 2011-2013. Co-founded Cluj Crypto Community in Jan 2018.
Odi Onyejekwe: International business developer who currently works for Food Panda. All his other jobs are management in Cluj County, Romania. the same place as Vlad Tarmure founded his crypto community.
Looks like all these team members are connected to Cluj County.

Advisers include:

Igor Karavaev- He has been an official adviser to more than ten  ICOs so far, including Faceter, Skyfchain, Trugame, Zero State and Arround. While not the hottest projects, it shows he has experience with small-cap ICOs.
Ali Kassob: Advised Sentigraph and Whyral (social media marketing blockchain project).
Mofassair Hossain: Advised Mobiuz, Hash Network, ShipIt (all blockchain projects).
James Sowers: He also advised several low cap coins I’ve never heard of.

Verdict
The idea of combining microservices and blockchain is hard to visualize because no one has done it yet. Netflix uses microservices, which shows the importance of the tech. Squeezer has several things going for it: there is no competition yet, apps will be built on the squeezer platform and the market cap will only be $15 million starting out.
The problem is that it’s completely possible this project is simply using the buzzword “microservices” to sell people their token. They are greatly exaggerating the coolness of their not-yet built platform. Let me break it down real quick.

Risks
Pictured above, you see that they are using four selling points for their token: (1) Working MVP; (2) Three years old; (3) Stable release; (4) 75,000 monthly downloads.

Growth Potential
 According to the whitepaper, Squeezer is the only company with microservice framework currently integrating blockchain. +3
The founder was a software consultant for ConsenSys for three months. This means he is an impressive guy and should now be connected to some of the biggest players in blockchain. +2
A platform that you can build apps on in the future with a cap of only $15 million cap. +2.5
Received really good scores from ICO reviewers. They must see something. +2.5

Disposition
It’s understandable when a token sale exaggerates certain things to try and make themselves look more worthy of funds. This sale went too far though, and unless their CEO Nick Chisiu is the Lebron James of crypto, this team is not capable. 4/10

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-squeezer/

As for me SqueezerPublished is not so bad! He has a huge potential, if the project team will make the right decisions, then maybe the project will fly to the top! I hope they will manage to implement their plan!
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

Presence on coinmarketcap and value indication on etherscan are two defining aspects that bring trustworthiness to a project, I have no doubt squeezer will accomplish these
Nowadays collect funds is not as easy as it use to be. I don't think bonuses atract more investors. Maybe increase the amount that each is going to invest but doesn't attract more.
Petehr

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

Potential project
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

GREAT IDEA THAT ALREADY WORKS! A good and active team, Unique coin and it is fresh and cheap now! I hope it will reach the highest rating on https://icoguide.com/en.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:02 AM

This project will help so many developers to explore their ability to work on blockchain. It will leave great impact if the project will be listed on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en
johannmy

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

Hi, team!

Where are you from? Of course, if this isn't a mystery
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: