Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform  (Read 301242 times)
jackofall1232

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Check Out Anoncoin.net | BattleCoinXchange.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 01:16:43 PM

Perhaps you would do well to read what is backing this coin, and the ideas behind it rather than just lumping it in with all the other coins. But I will let the story play out and you can comment on it next month...:-). I have no interest in "pump and dump" as you say, as anyone who knows my background will attest.
I really don't give a shit who or what you claim. I have read and been keeping up with what is going on. I have been watching ALTs from the very beginning and your coin my friend has all the markers of a pump and dump piece of crap!!! I am not saying that you will be doing the pumping and dumping.. usually it is the big miners that do that right b4 they are ready to cash out and get paid. they will hashrape a P&D coin until the difficulty adjusts so much it isn't profitable then they pump the shit out of it and hype the coin(usually) then dump their load on the late investors and noobs. This sucks for the miners and the investors.. look what happened to DGC or WDC ... people are still bitter over the DGC thing.. they got to the point they didn't even pump anymore they just dumped. Keep blowing yourself up like you have something special but so far you are another P&D shit coin trying to pull ahead of the pack just like all the rest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tagbond (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:16:57 PM

@jackofall1232 - I read your comments and as always, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But perhaps along with your criticism, you can tell us what YOU are doing to make your favorite coin of choice fit in with the real world.

Like I said I have no interest in any schemes to make short term gain. If miners or other parties want to do that I have no control of it.

My goal is to build Tagbond Rewards Platform, the exchange and the payment system that can eventually rival Groupon and Paypal. TagCoin is what I wanted to use for our own advertising income, and to use as a universal rewards currency. It would be in my best interest to keep the price low AND stable, as I need to buy it on the open market when we really start rolling and advertisers, customers would want to know what they can buy with it etc.

As for other crypto, we are adding what we think are good, supported currencies, so they can be used within the platform and traded on the exchange when we launch it. I saw your comments about ANC - perhaps you can tell me why you think I might add that to the platform?.. We are looking for stable, long term coins, not wild in pricing, with some community support for using, promoting and developing it. The platform we are building allows the use of coins, as well as Fiat, to be given as rewards, used for ecommerce, payments etc via the site and the API..

jackofall1232

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 01:34:43 PM

@jackofall1232 - I read your comments and as always, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But perhaps along with your criticism, you can tell us what YOU are doing to make your favorite coin of choice fit in with the real world.

Like I said I have no interest in any schemes to make short term gain. If miners or other parties want to do that I have no control of it.

My goal is to build Tagbond Rewards Platform, the exchange and the payment system that can eventually rival Groupon and Paypal. TagCoin is what I wanted to use for our own advertising income, and to use as a universal rewards currency. It would be in my best interest to keep the price low AND stable, as I need to buy it on the open market when we really start rolling and advertisers, customers would want to know what they can buy with it etc.

As for other crypto, we are adding what we think are good, supported currencies, so they can be used within the platform and traded on the exchange when we launch it. I saw your comments about ANC - perhaps you can tell me why you think I might add that to the platform?.. We are looking for stable, long term coins, not wild in pricing, with some community support for using, promoting and developing it. The platform we are building allows the use of coins, as well as Fiat, to be given as rewards, used for ecommerce, payments etc via the site and the API..

Ok maybe there is something lost in translation here. I am not saying your business model is bad. I am simply saying that the coin is WAY overvalued right now. also it seems to me that your current model for the coin promotes an atmosphere for pump and dump activity, not stability. All I am saying is this coin needs a major adjustment or it WILL be worthless. The only people who are benefiting from this is the big miners. They are the ones reaping the rewards. I don't know how deep your investors pockets are  but eventually they will not be able to sustain these prices. If I were to guess the correction will come sometime this weekend.. there is probably a hype campaign planned for it as well. I wish you well and I would like to see you succeed but be honest with people or hang it up. You know the coin is overvalued right now and sitting on a huge bubble ready to pop, but you refuse to admit it. When you play games like that it makes people lose faith in your brand.

tagbond (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:10:28 PM

I am the only investor in my business. And initially putting up USD $5m of my own own money to fund growth of Tagbond. I don't hold any coin, except the small premine (10,500) that was made to give out as rewards which is what we are doing. We have no intention of selling that and for what?..a few thousand dollars of profit that would give us a bad reputation?

I am curious as to what price you think is too high. Please explain why you think the currency price of about 25 cents is too high?..It values the whole amount of about 4m coins in the first year at USD 800k. Think about our business model, and then tell me what the right price should be. Not within the world of speculative commodity trading and miners, but the actual real economy of advertising and rewards.

Just to put this in perspective - say we have 1,000 businesses on our platform wanting to push their deals, marketing modules etc, and they pay in TAG to push their results to the top of the search results (like google). Each one bids for keywords, and we take that only in TAG. Conservatively speaking, each of those business may spend the equivalent of $100 a month (in TAG) for placements and advertising. That's $100,000 a month in TAG turnover. Multiply by 12 and you can see that the current pricing is not high enough. Now take that same figure and multiply by 100 because we intend to be the platform of choice for deals, affiliate marketing, and rewards, and you begin to see why the value needs to be higher. In fact we may not be able to take just TAG, we would probably have to take in BTC as well. If we only service 1,000 businesses a months spending $100 each then fine, but we intend to do a lot more than that and the coin price needs to rise accordingly to match our turnover. I don't think anyone has built a coin for this purpose, but the logic is there for everyone to see. As I said, we are transparent about we are doing and how.

We don't need to buy it, it's the customers that come to our platform that have to buy in exchange for advertising and rewards in TAG. It solves so many problems for us in regards to cross currency charging, credit card charging etc AND we use the same TAG to give as rewards to customers (either from us or from business wanting to offer it). But it would make sense to keep TAG at a stable price that supports our own business objectives. And that is just ours, I have no idea how many other businesses will come on board to use TagCoin.

So I would welcome thoughts on this...maybe there are better business minds out there that can let me know what I am doing wrong. I am always willing to learn...Wink

paladin281978

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:16:36 PM

tagbond
your mail info@tagbond.com?

Resend Activation Code does not work Sad
how do I verify my phone number?

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:19:10 PM

And initially putting up USD $5m of my own own money to fund growth of Tagbond.

Sure you did  Roll Eyes but if u actually were that dumb well you started in the wrong place.
MobGod

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 02:22:45 PM

And initially putting up USD $5m of my own own money to fund growth of Tagbond.

Sure you did  Roll Eyes but if u actually were that dumb well you started in the wrong place.

5M sounds a bit wrong to me also, maybe 5K ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:23:28 PM

And that is maybe there are better business minds out there that can let me know what I am doing wrong.

Let me see...hmm throwing a shitcoin in an already flooded shitcoin market  Wink

miners will only mine it too dump
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:23:37 PM

Ok maybe there is something lost in translation here. I am not saying your business model is bad. I am simply saying that the coin is WAY overvalued right now. also it seems to me that your current model for the coin promotes an atmosphere for pump and dump activity, not stability. All I am saying is this coin needs a major adjustment or it WILL be worthless. The only people who are benefiting from this is the big miners. They are the ones reaping the rewards. I don't know how deep your investors pockets are  but eventually they will not be able to sustain these prices. If I were to guess the correction will come sometime this weekend.. there is probably a hype campaign planned for it as well. I wish you well and I would like to see you succeed but be honest with people or hang it up. You know the coin is overvalued right now and sitting on a huge bubble ready to pop, but you refuse to admit it. When you play games like that it makes people lose faith in your brand.

I dont get Jaco, how dev can degrease mining power or stop big miners dump? there is no even any dev pump orders.
jackofall1232

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 02:24:28 PM

Well..it won't be us inflating it, there is no point. We don't hold any more coins than the small premine that we are giving away via tagbond, and that won't last long if I let certain chinese scammers run with it...Wink

So if you find out who is inflating the price, let me know..Smiley
speaking of giveaways where is the Tag you were offering to register with your site?
I never got any of that either.
TA3xPUJxDv4XCFVQd1J8dmnqeqw3pD9HgG

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:28:56 PM

http://zeresoft.com/
http://tagbond.com/

Guys - The "alt coin" is just a small part of the business, that makes it easier to transfer currencies.

Do research on who Mark (a Real life VC) is and what he has done and what TagBond is.  Some of you may have used his past software training at VTC.

as long as that "research" extends futher then the pages and profiles he wrote  Wink
tagbond (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:34:24 PM

@ kelsey - lol, fair enough comment - why don't you actually visit http://vtc.com and watch a few videos to learn some new software. There's 100,000 videos covering over 1,000 subjects and we do a title every 5 days or so (about 8 to 10 hours of video). Not charging BTC or TAG yet, thats in the works.

jackofall1232

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 02:35:42 PM

I dont get Jaco, how dev can degrease mining power or stop big miners dump? there is no even any dev pump orders.

[/quote]

The dev cant stop it.. I am saying the parameters of the coin is such that is conducive to a pump and dump nature. The coin is artificially inflated right now because someone is holding a bag knowing that it takes 200 confirms b4 anyone gets paid. it was released sunday and it takes almost 2 days to get your coins.. ergo the past 2 days the network is growing with miners thinking they will get a big payday not realizing it will take them 2 days to see their first coin. and after the initial dump from all the heavyweights all the small miners and the late miners wont get shit. and the people who set their buy orders too high because of an artificial void in the market will get screwed out of their BTC.

Jdtmp4

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:37:40 PM

Just seeing this coin now, looks pretty cool for sure Smiley   
jackofall1232

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 02:46:34 PM

The dev cant stop it.. I am saying the parameters of the coin is such that is conducive to a pump and dump nature. The coin is artificially inflated right now because someone is holding a bag knowing that it takes 200 confirms b4 anyone gets paid. it was released sunday and it takes almost 2 days to get your coins.. ergo the past 2 days the network is growing with miners thinking they will get a big payday not realizing it will take them 2 days to see their first coin. and after the initial dump from all the heavyweights all the small miners and the late miners wont get shit. and the people who set their buy orders too high because of an artificial void in the market will get screwed out of their BTC.

I don't necessarily agree with this, while the "big" miners are going to dump, a lot of people know that Tagbond needs to buy these coins back to sell to vendors, and thus imo are inflating the price.

we will see ..... I guess if this price sustains past the weekend I have some ass to kiss .. but to me it has a big beacon screaming noob trap. Like I said i am not dissing this guys business model he has a good vision. I just think that there is some blindsiding going on with the day and a half wait to get a coin. and the 2 hour 25% adjustments.. it seems to me the people who are defending (i may be wrong) have a lot of hash power like Magnet so they are making money anyway.. why wouldnt they stick up for the coin.. they make more the longer people keep the bubble going.

tagbond (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:51:32 PM

200 confirms is normal for a PoS/PoW Coin - some are higher at 500, and some lower at 120.

As for me buying back coin, not strictly true, I can reward with any coin, but certainly we will be asking advertisers to pay for advertising in TAG and they will have to buy it on the open market, including our own exchange. But it will be some time before there are enough advertisers on board that want to spend to promote what they have. I am not too worried about that, as I have said before this is not a short term thing. Like any good business it needs to build.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 02:53:44 PM

I don't necessarily agree with this, while the "big" miners are going to dump, a lot of people know that Tagbond needs to buy these coins back to sell to vendors, and thus imo are inflating the price.

we will see ..... I guess if this price sustains past the weekend I have some ass to kiss .. but to me it has a big beacon screaming noob trap. Like I said i am not dissing this guys business model he has a good vision. I just think that there is some blindsiding going on with the day and a half wait to get a coin. and the 2 hour 25% adjustments.. it seems to me the people who are defending (i may be wrong) have a lot of hash power like Magnet so they are making money anyway.. why wouldnt they stick up for the coin.. they make more the longer people keep the bubble going.

I don't stick up for the coin.

I said: "Everyone has the free choice to buy/sell or mine a coin. If you don't like it, don't mine it."

And if you point at my signature: I support the person running the Cryptominer.net pools.
tagbond (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:14:33 PM

@MobGod 5k?...

The requirements of the Bangko Sentral here in the Philippines for our Electronic Money License requires 100m Pesos, which converts to about USD $2.3m (You can always check Tagcash Ltd with the SEC here). We need this to operate legally and offer the cash and crypto wallet system to the Philippines, which we are also offering worldwide. If anyone knows of GCash and Smartmoney (similar to MPesa in Kenya), then you will know what we are working on.

We are developing the Tagcash.net crypto exchange which should launch soon, and working with the Central Bank here to make sure that regulations are created and adhered to. The laws are quite strict, and offers protection for our customers in a way that other exchanges are not bothering with. All deposits have to be ringfenced and audited often to make sure balances in real funds are equivalent to our Tagbond balances - that goes for crypto as well, most of which will be held in cold storage in bank vaults.

So no, not a small investment..:-) I would like to support stable and supported crypto currencies via the Tagbond and Tagcash platforms, and this forum currently serves as a way to educate myself and others to make sure we do it right.

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:30:06 PM

@MobGod 5k?...

The requirements of the Bangko Sentral here in the Philippines for our Electronic Money License requires 100m Pesos, which converts to about USD $2.3m (You can always check Tagcash Ltd with the SEC here). We need this to operate legally and offer the cash and crypto wallet system to the Philippines, which we are also offering worldwide. If anyone knows of GCash and Smartmoney (similar to MPesa in Kenya), then you will know what we are working on.

We are developing the Tagcash.net crypto exchange which should launch soon, and working with the Central Bank here to make sure that regulations are created and adhered to. The laws are quite strict, and offers protection for our customers in a way that other exchanges are not bothering with. All deposits have to be ringfenced and audited often to make sure balances in real funds are equivalent to our Tagbond balances - that goes for crypto as well, most of which will be held in cold storage in bank vaults.

So no, not a small investment..:-) I would like to support stable and supported crypto currencies via the Tagbond and Tagcash platforms, and this forum currently serves as a way to educate myself and others to make sure we do it right.

Good to hear there is finally coin dev with serious business activity.
MobGod

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 03:35:21 PM

@MobGod 5k?...

I understand but don't you need to also file in every state in the U.S. ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: