Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 10:56:34 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - The world's first cryptocurrency for Rewards  (Read 270750 times)
Eli0t

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 08:04:27 PM

this is an obvious one, but ill point it out anyway the date column says "NaN undefined NaN" in Spent and Received on the coin wallets, clicking the transaction shows the date

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:23:32 PM

It's been roughly 6 hours. I put 4mh of power to solo mining tag to see how it goes. According to Cgminer I have a bunch of accepts, some rejects. I don't think I found any blocks. In the past, an accept usually meant a found block, but the number of accepts I'm showing would make me rich.

Thoughts?

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1568

"world in-between"

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:28:00 PM

Do you have failover set to one of the TAG pool?

-tb-

vesperwillow

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:27:42 AM

Failover is set, but it never switched pools.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1344

Criptoe Team member and Auroracoin Team member

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:38:04 AM

They could be orphaned.  If you really did find a block, regardless of whether it was orphaned or not, it will show in the transactions tab.

If you get tired of solo-mining, you could always point that hashing power towards my pool.  We could use a little help Smiley

Community > Devs
techbytes
Legendary

"world in-between"

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:42:21 AM

When you're not watching it does.  Check the pool and you will see the accepted shares corresponding to what you see in your miner.
This happens to me.

-tb-

vesperwillow

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:48:08 AM

They could be orphaned.  If you really did find a block, regardless of whether it was orphaned or not, it will show in the transactions tab.

If you get tired of solo-mining, you could always point that hashing power towards my pool.  We could use a little help Smiley

I'm thinking orphaned most likely. I might try your pool at some point, give me the link again? I'm kindof loyal to 2 others right now, but I'll at least check yours out for a few.

When you're not watching it does.  Check the pool and you will see the accepted shares corresponding to what you see in your miner.
This happens to me.

-tb-

The reason I say it didn't is, it would cycle through 16 other pools. They would all have to fail to get back to the one it was connected on. The odds of that... Plus I keep an eye on the output/pool connections when they switch.

Scrappy Do

Activity: 572

Lemme at em! Letmeee at em!

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:59:04 AM

It's been roughly 6 hours. I put 4mh of power to solo mining tag to see how it goes. According to Cgminer I have a bunch of accepts, some rejects. I don't think I found any blocks. In the past, an accept usually meant a found block, but the number of accepts I'm showing would make me rich.

Thoughts?

You seriously want thoughts? Ok.....

4mh aint shit. Real miners hitting this hard in pools. I am by no means big.. but I throw 9.7 at a pool, and im barely in the top 5 - 10. The way the difficulty works with TAG, you are literally rolling dice in Vegas.

There ya go! Get on a pool man.

Here's a prop to one of the best pool's with the fastest and most accurate stats I have ever seen. Torzsy, you rock man! (lower my fees man! LOL) http://tag.cryptominer.net
MobGod

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 02:01:49 AM

Thoughts?

4mh aint shit. Real miners hitting this hard in pools. I am by no means big.. but I throw 9.7 at a pool, and im barely in the top 5 - 10. The way the difficulty works with TAG, you are literally rolling dice in Vegas.

Here's a prop to one of the best pool's with the fastest and most accurate stats I have ever seen. Torzsy, you rock man! (lower my fees man! LOL) http://tag.cryptominer.net
+1 lower fee for a week

BTC: 1RLMpP6GydCUtEW3B3WHijYCy6E3Sp435    DGC: DMmXuiP4nNP2z7R3BCVdhKV7svz5e3iMyi 
  MEC: MPAs8ged36rJQXCsm96rwwbpk2SopTAi1S  LTC: Lao7GR161qAYCRxaiWN2akBEaCBkaVpo6z
GPL: RXXgMYQPNkuATdoYA7odM9xJHyJbVma74V Coffee: BznEeTLbKBAVLgu1tpE1ZDC99S6KVoQr2j
Scrappy Do

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:13:38 AM

Thoughts?

+1 lower fee for a week

BTW.. Mob brought me to this pool Smiley
paladin281978

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:27:59 AM

tagbond
tagcash.net launching tomorrow?

vesperwillow

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:31:52 AM

Thoughts?

I meant thoughts on the acceptance and if they're likely orphan. Yes, 4mh isn't much to solo, I just wanted to see how the server head would react with it. I could throw 40 more amps of my total hash power at it, but then I'd be taking away from my other pools. I guess I'm not a real miner.

I'm in 2 TAG pools right now, and I'm finding the most blocks in all of them. Just wanted to kick the coin with solo and see how it compared. I found a little over 2,000 blocks solo, but likely all were orphan.

But thank you for your input Smiley

Scrappy Do

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:44:51 AM

Thoughts?

I meant thoughts on the acceptance and if they're likely orphan. Yes, 4mh isn't much to solo, I just wanted to see how the server head would react with it. I could throw 40 more amps of my total hash power at it, but then I'd be taking away from my other pools. I guess I'm not a real miner.

I'm in 2 TAG pools right now, and I'm finding the most blocks in all of them. Just wanted to kick the coin with solo and see how it compared. I found a little over 2,000 blocks solo, but likely all were orphan.

The fact you merely ask how to connect, and need help with config shows the hashrate you speak of, you do not own. Sorry... Game over. Get on a pool man.. I showed you the way.
techbytes
Legendary

"world in-between"

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:56:53 AM

Thoughts?

If you want to solo TAG, you gotta throw the kitchen sink at it...   Grin

-tb-

vesperwillow

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:24:34 AM

The fact that you merely ask how to connect, and need help with config shows the hashrate you speak of, you do not own. Sorry... Game over. Get on a pool man.. I showed you the way.

You mean the fact there's no solo instructions in the OP and I was curious to know if it was any different than normal, because I made a typo in my password line preventing me from connecting, and most other coins include a daemon and this one didn't? That's what you're pointing at? My sincere apologies for overlooking that while I was vpn'ing through an iffy wireless connection across city while at work.

You showed me the way? I'm already on 2 TAG pools. I think you're missing the point of just kicking around with solo mining. TAG isn't my only coin, I don't need to be in a bunch of pools for it.

And yeah I guess I don't own the hashrate I speak of. The extra 40 amp subpanel I just added is just bling. I use it mostly for LED strings to light my pool while I cpu mine and play tiddlywinks with my phone.

Gawsh, thanks. I know the way now.

zccopwrx

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 09:05:33 AM

Does the fact that its a PoS coin effect normal mining solo?? Being a pool op, I know stratum needs a little special consideration because of this..

I run http://tag.hashfaster.com (and all the hashfaster pools)..

If anyone still is looking for a pool to grab some Tags on, my pool is up since Oct 31st (yeah 2 days too late!) and we cracked our first block at 4mh, looking for more hashers to contribute to HashFaster's Crypto-mining Network's latest addition

We've ran pools since about May of this year and so far have had great success (LTC pool) so we want to expand to some newer coins such as TAG

http://tag.hashfaster.com or http://hashfaster.com

Thanks!

HashFaster.com | DOGE Pool: https://doge.hashfaster.com | Litecoin Pool: https://ltc.hashfaster.com | DDoS Protected Crypto-Mining Network!
johndec

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:51:27 AM

I'm in. Only got 1450 kh/s but got a chance of jagging a frew free TAGs.

Edit: as soon as I give the pool a plug, it goes down....  Roll Eyes

Edit 2: Back up.  My have been my ISP slowing to a crawl..  Thanks for nothing Optus.

I'll go ahead and post this here before I make a [ANN] post.

TAGMining.Com mining pool is now up and running.

I won't blow smoke... it's a pretty standard pool, nothing new... just giving people options.

1% fee.
Standard 200 confirms to payout.
LP & stratum
Server located in San Francisco, CA, USA.

I will personally pay out 10 TAG to the first block finder, 5 TAG to the next 4, and then 2 TAG for the next 5.  These rewards will be paid when the 10th block is confirmed, so if you found multiple blocks I can pay you in one transaction.  I will be looking at how feasible it is to reward the block finder with a little extra TAG.  mmcFE offers it now in the configs, so I might just implement it in the future.

I started a litecoin pool a while back, but never really gained any following.  I figured I'd test this out again and see where it goes.

I'm open to all community suggestions if the pool is successful.

Let me know how it goes.  If there are any issues, please let me know via PM so I can correct them ASAP.
tagbond

Activity: 622

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 11:10:47 AM

Ah Optus...fond memories..Wink

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Yup, it's me...

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 12:21:21 PM

Register at http://tagbond.com and post your ID number here, with an address to send 1 TAG.

In a couple of days time I will enable the referral system so that anytime you post your referral link (eg: http://tagbond.com/1 is mine, as my ID is 1), then you will receive 1 TAG for every person that signs up via that link automatically after email confirmation. This will be credited to your TagCash Web Wallet in our system, and when our TagCash Exchange Server is up and running later towards the end of the week, you can transfer out to your own TagCoin client.
(blah)

I went back to read the original post, however, it appears to have been changed to read "reserved"

Never the less,

ID 12948

TYjtiM69LFAUvutLgh3v52QKhDKnVgaXVT

Regards,

(USA)Donate Blood today at One Blood dot ORG |
SEXCoin Forum Local Languages now available | Broadcast Your RAW Transaction | Get Paid in BitCoin | (NetHack 3.6.0 Hearse V 1.0.6e) | Twitter: @Timelord2067 Retweet ≠ endorsement | Other Forums: #BritishFolk #SFFHCF | Vanity Wallet Generation Service | Wallet Verified | ? BTC SXC | TAG | (USA) Donate Blood today at One Blood dot ORG | £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ? ÷ BTC I am not an escrow service... | My proof quickseller is an Alt of master-P has been deleted by BitCoinTalk - read archived version here:
tagbond

Activity: 622

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 12:26:40 PM

I need to put that back up, I took it off because a couple of Chinese users, were abusing it and creating fake addresses (about 8,000 before I stopped it)....

It is valid but please read the text - it says if others signup through your referral link, you will get rewarded for each person that signs up (and is valid, therefore they have to SMS verify not just email verify).

But..I gave you 1 TAG anyway, into the tagbond wallet...:-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.