Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382335 times)
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

This is totally not relevant but I had to share it: http://news.sciencemag.org/physics/2014/04/scientists-find-imprint-universe-existed-big-bang

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:42:35 PM

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:34:00 PM

I suspect as Obama hinted that Russia isn't as strong as they are made out to be. China and The USA are the two biggest players.

Russia is stronger than people think. According to Wikipedia: 'Russia is world's largest natural gas reserves, 8th largest oil reserves, 2nd largest coal reserves, world's leading natural gas exporter and second largest natural gas producer, largest oil exporter and the largest oil producer, 3rd largest electricity producer in the world and the 5th largest renewable energy producer, third largest grain exporter, 8th largest economy in the world by nominal GDP and the 6th largest by purchasing power parity,Russia is considered well ahead of most other resource-rich countries in its economic development, with a long tradition of education, science, and industry,higher proportion of higher education graduates than any other country in Eurasia,second most attractive personal tax system for single managers in the world after the United Arab Emirates, largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world,  second largest fleet of ballistic missile submarines and is the only country apart from the United States with a modern strategic bomber force, Russia's tank force is the largest in the world, its surface navy and air force are among the largest ones.' Europe relies to a large degree on Russian energy (russia doesn't need europe's money but europe needs russia's energy), Russia has one of the lowest national foreign debts, and most importantly: they have Putin. This guy just took Crimea without a fight, beat up PussyRiot on intl TV, and has basically told Obama to go screw himself with his sanctions (as in, we will quit using USD as reserve currency AND refuse to pay USD debts). Russia is a monster that is only getting stronger. Combine this with the ineptness of UN armed forces and the continued drawdown of US forces worldwide...Russia is emerging as THE superpower of the 21st century.

China has the potential of a billion people but lacks the military, technological know how, and energy resources to pose any real challenge to the US at this moment in time. This could change incredibly fast and most likely will. The Chinese are shrewd. If they can avoid destroying themselves as they industrialize, China will be a force to be reckoned with.

As far as the US goes...it is infected with a plague of idiots going all the way to the top. America is a Philosophical wasteland (as in, the Philosophy of the nation as a whole and the individual people). 

I do agree with you about where it ultimately leads.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 11:26:34 PM

Nice find.  So the US govt has been secretly working on Bitcoin payment systems for at least 2 years now?

Shocker.  I thought banks and government hated Bitcoin.

Lol, even with evidence like this the Bitcoiners will keep lying and the masses will keep eating the lies until it's too late.

Let them...for the path leads here.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:23:53 PM

that you Vlad?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:33:53 PM

that you Vlad?

[IMG]http://i.imgur

No.

If I wanted to dump it wouldn't be on Vircurex where they're freezing people's BTC.  I already speculated that the 500,000 block for sale will never be sold as nobody is crazy enough to send money to Vircurex right now and so it is being cleverly used as a scarecrow to put a cap on IXC and scare buyers off.

I'm not buying either cause right now I don't have the money.  Very depressing to watch, helplessly.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 07:50:52 PM

"A Kremlin aide was quoted on Tuesday as saying that if the United States were to impose sanctions on Russia over Ukraine, Moscow might be forced to drop the dollar as a reserve currency and refuse to pay off any loans to U.S. banks." http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/03/04/ukraine-crisis-russia-us-idINDEEA2305J20140304

Gee, I wonder what the effect of THAT would be....
I said last year that I expected the dollar to be dead [and swapped out for a Crypto] by the end of next year [9/2015] but I still can't figure out the catalysts which they will use as an excuse to kill the already dead dollar.

Here is an idea...
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/11337/hold-bitcoins-april-8-2014-might-defining-moment-bitcoin-history/

Doesn't matter. Bitcoin is considered property now, not currency

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:29:25 PM

"A Kremlin aide was quoted on Tuesday as saying that if the United States were to impose sanctions on Russia over Ukraine, Moscow might be forced to drop the dollar as a reserve currency and refuse to pay off any loans to U.S. banks." http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/03/04/ukraine-crisis-russia-us-idINDEEA2305J20140304

I said last year that I expected the dollar to be dead [and swapped out for a Crypto] by the end of next year [9/2015] but I still can't figure out the catalysts which they will use as an excuse to kill the already dead dollar.

Here is an idea...
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/11337/hold-bitcoins-april-8-2014-might-defining-moment-bitcoin-history/

It is considered property by the I.R.S.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:33:49 PM

"...a trio of lawyers, and two entrepreneurs have banded together — very similar to the Justice League — to be advocates for cryptocurrency users across the world. The name of this group is the Digital Asset Transfer Authority (DATA)..." http://bitcoinmagazine.com/11971/data-series-interview-edan-yago-ceo-epiphyte/

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 12:15:18 AM

"...a trio of lawyers, and two entrepreneurs have banded together — very similar to the Justice League — to be advocates for cryptocurrency users across the world. The name of this group is the Digital Asset Transfer Authority (DATA)..." http://bitcoinmagazine.com/11971/data-series-interview-edan-yago-ceo-epiphyte/

Interesting. 

There's no money in being advocates so I wonder who's behind them [paying the bills and pulling their strings].

Either way, I guess this is a good thing for cryptos.  For now at least.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 12:20:18 AM

Here is an idea...

Correct, and most likely temporary, but being that we have very thin clarification otherwise, this is the standard I, and many other, are going by right now

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:05:46 AM

"...if people get tied to their Bitcoin addresses, as might be more easily done ... if they need to do a full reporting on their Bitcoin activities in order to pay their taxes..."  http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/04/04/stuff-venture-capitalists-say-about-bitcoin-libertarians-are-going-to-hate-it/

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:09:23 AM

Here is an idea...

Correct, and most likely temporary, but being that we have very thin clarification otherwise, this is the standard I, and many other, are going by right now

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I don't think taxing it as property will work for very long.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:14:10 AM

Interesting. 

There's no money in being advocates so I wonder who's behind them [paying the bills and pulling their strings].

Either way, I guess this is a good thing for cryptos.  For now at least.

The name of the group sounds governmental: Digital Asset Transfer Authority. I have a severe allergy to that word authority...

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:15:48 PM

Here is an idea...

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I don't think taxing it as property will work for very long.

Depending on what you are doing with Bitcoin and other cryptos at the moment, it's good or bad. It's actually better this way for Paysha

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:17:42 PM

Spots, brother, how you been?

You ready for the next explosion?  It's gonna be much bigger and more sustained than the one in Nov!

Buy any iXcoin yet?  Ha!

Good luck!

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 09:19:51 PM

I'm good, been busy. No on that coin, still, but I assume it's you buying votes for it lol

I'm not holding much except BTC and a few smaller alts right now. Getting ready to buy a bunch of something, though

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:22:01 PM

I'm good, been busy. No on that coin, still, but I assume it's you buying votes for it lol

I'm not holding much except BTC and a few smaller alts right now. Getting ready to buy a bunch of something, though

Spread it out, tons of ultra dirt cheap coins right now.  If I get any BTC I'm gonna buy around 10 different alts before they blow up.

I don't know who's been buying votes for IXC, seriously, I'm broke, I would just buy alts with that money, or more IXC.  iXcoin continues to be very bizarre and the weird coincidences continue as well.

Someone got us on another exchange as well with similar mass votes.  I won't complain cause it's a good thing but I'm [supposedly] the biggest holder and it's not me so then who?

Did you see the massive 500,000 IXC sell Block on Vircurex [the scarecrow since it's not meant to be actually bought by anyone].  If I had the money I'd call that guy's bluff and leave him with his jaw on he floor.  Haha!

Like I said, the bizarre weirdness of IXC Continues, but still, nobody sees anything.

Load up on alt coins and keep adding and diversify and we should be able to make at least a cool million $$$ this year, and next year will be the real crypto BOOM, they'll put hundreds of billions of people's retirement money into cryptos [via multiple public ETFs, the ones people used to call me insane for last year for saying they were a done deal, lol], that's when we can make the "REAL" money.

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:33:12 AM

Spread it out, tons of ultra dirt cheap coins right now.  If I get any BTC I'm gonna buy around 10 different alts before they blow up.

I don't know who's been buying votes for IXC, seriously, I'm broke, I would just buy alts with that money, or more IXC.  iXcoin continues to be very bizarre and the weird coincidences continue as well.

Someone got us on another exchange as well with similar mass votes.  I won't complain cause it's a good thing but I'm [supposedly] the biggest holder and it's not me so then who?

Did you see the massive 500,000 IXC sell Block on Vircurex [the scarecrow since it's not meant to be actually bought by anyone].  If I had the money I'd call that guy's bluff and leave him with his jaw on he floor.  Haha!

Like I said, the bizarre weirdness of IXC Continues, but still, nobody sees anything.

Load up on alt coins and keep adding and diversify and we should be able to make at least a cool million $$$ this year, and next year will be the real crypto BOOM, they'll put hundreds of billions of people's retirement money into cryptos [via multiple public ETFs, the ones people used to call me insane for last year for saying they were a done deal, lol], that's when we can make the "REAL" money.

I assumed it was you buying the votes as well since you own a good deal of coins yourself. Would be fantastic if cryptos really boomed next year. Haven't been following them for long so I can't really make a prediction or judgement call either way, but now does seem to be a good time to invest in multiple coins while they are still cheap. I've started collecting and using my computer to mine whenever I can. Now is the best time while cryptocurrency is still relatively new to most people.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:38:05 AM

Cryptos will BOOM this year and TRULY BOOM next year.

Banks are accumulating more than just BTC and soon, later this year, you'll hear that this bank and that hedge fund is behind this alt coin and that alt coin.

The millions will be made in alt coins, especially if you can guess which ones the banks will love most, not BTC.

You can make maybe 500% on BTC this year.  That's great but if you're a normal guy with just a few K that's really nothing.

And of course I think iXcoin will be, err, already is the top pick of Wall Street and banks for the reasons I've already outlined [many times].

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: