Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 10:00:44 PM

...Wait, Wait, Wait...World governments actually plan chaos and destruction?  But they wouldn't dare get involved in Bitcoin and Crypto, and they surely have no shills in this game.  No, I'm taking all this financial revolution over personally. 

---

ZeroHedge - Striking Admission By Former Bank Of England Head: The European Depression Was A "Deliberate" Act

Never imagined that we would ever again in an industrialised country have a depression deeper than the United States experienced in the 1930s and that's what's happened in Greece.

Lord King - who spent a decade fighting the worst financial crisis in history at the Bank of England - has said the weakest eurozone members face little choice but to return to their national currencies as "the only way to plot a route back to economic growth and full employment".
But the biggest question about Europe's depression has always been whether it was the result of sheer stupidity and poor economic decisions or deliberate. King's answer was stunning: "it is appalling and it has happened almost as a deliberate act of policy which makes it even worse".

The reason this statement is profound, is because it validates what "that" 2008 AIG report predicted long ago, and certainly years before the European crisis was unleashed, namely that Europe would specifically create a financial crisis (as well as an environmental crisis, as well as terrorism) in order to fortify "Empire Europe."

Recall what then-AIG Banque's strategist Bernard Connolly said in response to the rhetorical question of "What Europe wants"

To use global issues as excuses to extend its power:

-  Environmental issues: increase control over member countries; advance idea of global governance
-  Terrorism: use excuse for greater control over police and judicial issues; increase extent of surveillance
-  Global financial crisis: kill two birds (free market; Anglo-Saxon economies) with one stone (Europe-wide regulator;        attempts at global financial governance)
-  EMU: create a crisis to force introduction of “European economic government”

The tragedy for Europe is that it has all panned out just as Europe's unelected, ruling oligarchy as expected, and while we should congratulate Brussels which has managed to not only preserve but solidify its power, it now rules over a decaying, economically insolvent continent, with an entire generation left unemployed, with millions of refugees scrambling to get in, and with Europe's cultural "integration" back to levels not seen in decades.

And whereas before we could speculate that all of this had been at most a chance occurrence, we now know better: it was premeditated from day one.

---

Shitheads, it's all planned!  But not Bitcoin though.  They're just gonna trust Roger Ver the rabbit killer on that one.  You guys need to kiss China's ass for slowing down Bitcoin to allow for competing coins so you have some freedom of choice [for a while].

At this point you can smash the comatose sheep in the head with a cattle prod and it would make no difference. 

- Feel the Signal!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 06:25:43 PM

...Cornered!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 12:45:00 PM

..."Asinine" Symbolism!

#ChinaPower, "cut my ass loose" on the arrogant Bitcoin elitists!!!

- Kill the Noise; Unleash the Signal!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 05:53:57 PM

Warning:  A word of Caution from the resident crazy:

I'm seeing an increasing number of muppets on reddit saying they're dumping Bitcoin for that overpriced joke, ETH [which should continue its hype another 30, max 60 days].

I highly doubt these are all "real" people.  Feels like a ruse to me, a set-up for crypto monkeys, such as most people in crypto [myself excluded]. 

Be mentally and financially prepared for a sudden, "oh NO the sky is falling quick sell all your BTC for shitETH" scenario.  A final and brilliant shakeout of early adopters before the bankers take Bitcoin to levels unseen [and leave most of you behind forever].  Expect shills like Andreas [and maybe even Ver] to push the [Bitcoin robbery] agenda [like good puppets]. 

If so then Bitcoin could see a sudden collapse to sub $100 and capitulation could cause it to [very] briefly hit $50-$75, on mass media scare tactics. 

If so, don't be idiots, man-up ya little bitches, kick your wives in their collective dik [if you haven't already] and BUY BUY BUY like your life depends on it [cause it does].  Few things are EVER a sure thing in the world of investing; Bitcoin is one of them, a true once in a lifetime opportunity.

So be prepared for the grand muppet show and keep buying like you're drunk and stupid, I promise, there will not be a hangover from this crypto koolaid stupor. 

- Feel the Signal

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 08:58:45 PM

...Bitcoin!  Bitcoin!  Bitcoin!

As predicted, Canada just dumped the rest of its gold reserves.  EVERY LAST OUNCE.  With so much economic and geopolitical uncertainty this is impossible.  Therefore, they must be adding something else which they see as MORE valuable to their reserves.

My guess is they're replacing gold with Bitcoin then later on will buy back much more gold with the FREE cash redistribution from earth muppet pension funds.

So why is China buying gold like mad then?

Cause their crypto coin is gonna be gold backed.

That's why!!!

Ya'll gonna feel that China Signal real good!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 07:44:47 AM

ShitEther hit $10.

People really don't think or read before investing.

Etherium is an appcoin using ether to feed the apps, if food prices go too high then who can use the network?  The price of Ether will ideally have an inverse correlation to its intended usefulness, therefore, it is designed to approach the lowest value possible [the opposite of what's happening now, which is all hype and manipulation].

That's why Ether can NEVER be used as a store of value [by design] as it will render its own network useless and unusable.

Therefore, earth muppets, Ether's long term value will always trend down, the cheaper the better and more efficient its intended purpose [network/apps].

Not to mention Ethereum is much less secure than Bitcoin.

All you fools selling your Bitcoin for ETH are being deceived by propaganda, prepare for a massive selloff, although depending on the hype and momentum it could take a couple more months. 

BTW, unlike Ethereum, IXcoin is ideal, it can solve all of Bitcoin's problems with none of the side effects.

Problems is, billionaires, banks and massive multi nationals are running the show now and why would they choose a coin they can't control - and on top of it all, have to deal with a guy like me?

It's looking bleak for IXC - but I have hope.

- The Signal is Weak but I can Feel It!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 09:40:52 AM

Simple question:
If IXCoin is Bitcoin's twin, does it not also inherit some of Bitcoins problems, especially if it is merge mined along with those problems?

No, not really.  The merge mined factor is a gift.  Bitcoin pays the bills so ixCoin transactions can be what Bitcoin was supposed to be, free or very cheap.  IxCoin can also have instant zero confirmation txs.

IxCoin can innovate and implement changes at a much faster rate than BTC for a fraction of the cost.

IxCoin is more fungible since all the coins are mined. For the same reason it has empty blocks so the blocks propagate faster and much more can be done with speeding up txs. 

Bitcoin can't scale cause of the drama and the fact that bankers have taken it over.  I guarantee I can make IXC scale to anything within the tech limits - besides personal drama (which was mostly me) we've never had that kind of noise within IXC, not even with the Chinese.  We always reached unanimous consensus on all matters.

IxCoin is [literally] a cheaper, faster,  and better payment system than Bitcoin on every level.

This are indisputable facts. 

Whether or not IXC gets taken up as a sidechain is another matter.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:08:37 PM

...Oh My, Bitcoin is doomed, Quick, SELL SELL SELL - FUD propaganda accelerating - expect major media to enter soon.

Notice that 90%+ of this propaganda is on /r/BTC.  That's the home of Ver, Classic, And all the shills controlled by Goldman et al.  That's who's running this puppet show and who is gonna rob you and your children's future [cause you will obey fear over logic, reason and understanding].

Don't be stupid, BUY when the massive dump comes!!!

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:27:49 PM

...Oh My, Bitcoin is doomed, Quick, SELL SELL SELL - FUD propaganda accelerating - expect major media to enter soon.

Notice that 90%+ of this propaganda is on /r/BTC.  That's the home of Ver, Classic, And all the shills controlled by Goldman et al.  That's who's running this puppet show and who is gonna rob you and your children's future [cause you will obey fear over logic, reason and understanding].

Don't be stupid, BUY when the massive dump comes!!!

What do you think about ethereum? Are you gonna buy some?

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 03:23:47 PM

I was telling people to buy at ~25 cents, now up 40-50 fold.  It's still building momentum so it will probably hit $1 billion which is absurd.  When you're dealing with hype and manipulation you can't predict the top cause there is no fundamentals or logic to it.

If you buy ETH at this level have stop loss triggers set cause when it dumps it's gonna dump really hard.  More bagholders will be made by ETH than any other alt.

I'm not buying, I look for coins before the big run, I missed ETH cause I had all my coins stolen by Cryptsy otherwise I would have made a cool million bucks off ETH this past 45 days. 

That's my life story, someone is always fuckin' with me right when it counts and I'm getting really tired of it.

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 03:53:35 PM

Maybe if you lay of the skunk weed for a bit "someone" will stop "fucking with you"

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:22:30 PM

I was telling people to buy at ~25 cents, now up 40-50 fold.  It's still building momentum so it will probably hit $1 billion which is absurd.  When you're dealing with hype and manipulation you can't predict the top cause there is no fundamentals or logic to it.

If you buy ETH at this level have stop loss triggers set cause when it dumps it's gonna dump really hard.  More bagholders will be made by ETH than any other alt.

I'm not buying, I look for coins before the big run, I missed ETH cause I had all my coins stolen by Cryptsy otherwise I would have made a cool million bucks off ETH this past 45 days. 

That's my life story, someone is always fuckin' with me right when it counts and I'm getting really tired of it.

ETH is almost a billion dollars market cap. Someone is shorting Bitcoin now to make people ' feel ' that ETH is the best alternative. Whales are trying to distribute ETH to people at this high price. ETH is the biggest bubble ever since 2013 Litecoin.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:59:39 PM

ETH is almost a billion dollars market cap. Someone is shorting Bitcoin now to make people ' feel ' that ETH is the best alternative. Whales are trying to distribute ETH to people at this high price. ETH is the biggest bubble ever since 2013 Litecoin.

Bang on.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 07:21:56 PM

Maybe if you lay of the skunk weed for a bit "someone" will stop "fucking with you"

Hahaha.

Never done the weed thing.  If I'm gonna give in and get high it's gonna be off sluts, tramps and skanks; that's my weakness.  lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 07:27:06 PM

Thanks, brother!

Completely predictable.  This is the classic camp doing this BTW, which is backed by Goldman, JP Morgan, Coinbase, Roger Ver, Andreas, etc.  The usual asshats that have mislead everyone since day one.

ETH will keep running and the media will start getting into it cause that's how bankers do, but there will be a massive spillover and panic buying of other Alts which will be perceived as the ones taking over for BTC so buy some LTC, doge, (you can't find any IXC) and whatever older coins with solid devs and cheap prices.

Looks like the alt boom will come first - total scam so the bankers can grab as much BTC as possible before the big run over $10,000 later this year. 

So buy some Alts now and dump them after ridiculous runs and hold the BTC!!!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 02:40:46 PM

...Right on cue:  Dump your Bitcoin Propaganda going International.

---

From Swedish Breakit.se

Crypto currency has finally become too big for its own good - and hit its capacity limit. Transactions are the past week has been substantially delayed, and some stores have stopped accepting bitcoin.

So far no peace in sight. Clearly bitcoin as a payment means taking serious harm as long as the battle is ongoing. For those who are looking to invest in a bitcoin companies has been significantly higher risk.

---

Moar FUD please, kill that BTC price, Please!!!!

- Feel the Signal!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 03:52:22 PM

100,000 reads for this thread.

Quite disappointing compared to my nuggets and shitcoin hyperthreads.  I guess shit always outdoes real theories and content. 

But I do expect some serious catalysts and acceleration soon.  Wink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 10:29:31 AM

Notice as the Bitcoin price starts recovering, "dump your BTC - the sky is falling" trolls on /r/BTC have also [coincidentally] all disappeared.

This was obviously a concerted effort to use FUD and Fear [while shorting BTC] to drive people into ETH while scaring them out of their Bitcoins.  I expect the next wave to start in a matter of a few days and they should get louder and louder.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 04:39:06 PM

This is an interesting must read article if you wanna know where Bitcoin/Crypto is going and who's really running it.

Note the numerous [former] high ranking government officials. 

And also the part where you can assign a value to every human based on "character" [using the blockchain].  I said 2+ years ago they would digitize and monitize every human on earth and trade them like commodities. 

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/bitcoin-blockchain-summit-with-richard-branson-on-necker-island

Apropos:  Necker island totally sounds like the place to bang when you feel like not sleeping 3 days straight.  lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 05:00:59 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 05:12:22 AM by Vlad2Vlad

You're messing with my style, brother!  Smiley

Edit:  If Vlad gets angry Vlad will blow up Bitcointalk with more underwear and ass pics.  This place is already one massive sausage party so let's not go there.  lol

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: