Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:07:33 AM

''rising from the sea'' Trying to figure out, what does sea stand for?

seamen's breeze on your cheek

Keyser's one of ours brother!

she's our prostitute sister

lol, do you and him have some history or something?  Why the sudden animosity?  

He gave me negative rep for an opinion article i wrote

I hear ya.  Well, I don't know him that well but he seems like a good guy.  Maybe he made a mistake or maybe he sees things differently than you.  When you write stuff you've got to be ready for some harsh criticism.

You should see how many names I was called all last year.  Since BTC hit my gold target ($1,200) something people called me insane for predicting, I haven't seen a single person call me crazy but neither have I seen anyone come back to tell me they were wrong and I was right.

That's kind of what you have to expect out of people.

By the way, where's this article you wrote, you peaked my curiousity, and I'd like to read it.

Thanks.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:10:17 AM

Tk808,

How long have you been in iXcoin?   Around how many coins do you hold if you don't mind me asking and at what price would you sell all the coins you hold?

Also, the comment you made about using the xCoin name; did you mean that as a separate coin launch or changing iXcoin's name to xCoin?

Thanks!

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:32:46 AM

Tk808,

How long have you been in iXcoin?   Around how many coins do you hold if you don't mind me asking and at what price would you sell all the coins you hold?

Also, the comment you made about using the xCoin name; did you mean that as a separate coin launch or changing iXcoin's name to xCoin?

Thanks!

Keyser is alright guy, I don't hold grudges against him really. But what he did was wrong, and i gave him equally a negative rep. So, if he's willing to delete his rating for me, i'll gladly delete mine.

You got me into IX Vlad, i started reading all about it. I read almost all the pages on the IX todo thread, and specifically this thread too. That was about a month ago.
I currently have a bit over 15,000 iX coins I've obtained in the past month. Which i believe is a nice sum, but i'm always scooping up more. It's getting hard though Vlad. Keep in mind, i invest in multiple coins and watch everything.

I know once iX takes off, it will take off. I'm comfortable with the number around $10, but i don't want to make that $10 dollar bitcoin mistake. So i would be hesitant to sell at that.
I may hold onto iX for a very long time, given the circumstances are right for it.

Just change the name to xCoin. I know there is already a coin called xCoin, but its a shitcoin that went nowhere. Scoop up that name and along with the re branding that luke is going to do. Do a formal relaunch with a new client and everything.
That's my opinion on what should happen, and i believe would go miles for iXcoin.  
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:36:11 AM

I wrote 3 opinion articles, this is the one keyser got mad at.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421713.0
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:42:40 AM

Ahahhahaaaaa.  

What a great piece.  I wasn't even aware of all those ShitCoins.  

LeproCoin?  What?  Is that short for leprosy?  Do these people even think before they choose a name?

FuckCoin?  Hahhaaaa.  Cryptonium?  

See, this is why I launched ShitCoin.  I saw that this madness would continue and wanted to show a total ShitCoin could be as good or better than coins which supposedly have real devs and a real plan.

Thanks for the laugh, that was actually a good write-up.

So did that guy actually launch xCoin or is he still working on it?   That's a bummer as it's a coin name I like.  I guess it doesn't matter, there's like 2 or 3 teslaCoins right now.  In the end the one with the money to go big and owns the domains will win.  

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:47:24 AM

Ahahhahaaaaa.  

What a great piece.  I wasn't even aware of all those ShitCoins.  

LeproCoin?  What?  Is that short for leprosy?  Do these people even think before they choose a name?

FuckCoin?  Hahhaaaa.  Cryptonium?  

See, this is why I launched ShitCoin.  I saw that this madness would continue and wanted to show a total ShitCoin could be as good or better than coins which supposedly have real devs and a real plan.

Thanks for the laugh, that was actually a good write-up.

So did that guy actually launch xCoin or is he still working on it?   That's a bummer as it's a coin name I like.  I guess it doesn't matter, there's like 2 or 3 teslaCoins right now.  In the end the one with the money to go big and owns the domains will win.  

Cheers man!

But yeah, that madness has died down a lot. People in this forum section are understanding what is the limit for new coins. I mainly see now coins that have all new tech advances, or are professionally launched that are successes.

And that road will continue, i believe it will take thousands of dollars to get a coin formally recognized and have it be a good coin.

I have no idea, it's just a few guys launching coins left and right. Even if he was, its not a priority project; it's not listed on any major exchanges, coinmarket or anything really. And yes, like i said a formal relaunch just saying "hey look at this coin, it's been around for 3 years and it will never die, maybe you should go buy some" kind of launch thread.

With a new logo and etc, that will work wonders.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:49:54 AM

I honestly would have no problem starting a thread like that.

But the stuff that really needs to happen:

A formal site, new windows client and decide on the name.

I already saw a bunch of new logo's, any of those will do over the current. Then just start sending out the message, inform of the logo changes to the correct market caps and etc.. and boom, IX will be recognized fully.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:59:49 AM

I already saw a bunch of new logo's, any of those will do over the current. Then just start sending out the message, inform of the logo changes to the correct market caps and etc.. and boom, IX will be recognized fully.

I don't really wanna start a new thread for ixc as the current one is anchored by the dev, and for me that's important.

But your other ideas are great and I think that's what frictionless and Luke are working towards.

I thought the new windows client was out last month but it's not so I have no idea what's going on.  Things are moving pretty slow it seems and in this industry we can get left behind very quickly.  I hope Luke realizes this.

What's your take on Luke and everything that's happening?  How long have you been in IXC, I don't remember seeing your alias last year?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 06:02:40 AM

TK808,

Maybe a relaunch thread would be good just to give iXcoin the feel of a fresh new start.  And keep the current iXcoin thread alive since it's got the dev as the OP.

That's a good idea.  We'll run it by Luke when he posts.  He's gone so much, I hope he plans to be more active once we relaunch IXC.

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:05:16 AM

I don't really wanna start a new thread for ixc as the current one is anchored by the dev, and for me that's important.

But your other ideas are great and I think that's what frictionless and Luke are working towards.

I thought the new windows client was out last month but it's not so I have no idea what's going on.  Things are moving pretty slow it seems and in this industry we can get left behind very quickly.  I hope Luke realizes this.

What's your take on Luke and everything that's happening?  How long have you been in IXC, I don't remember seeing your alias last year?

That's not a problem, i understand it gives foundation and history to the coin.

Oh, i'm not sure. Maybe i looked in the wrong places. the client i think i'm using is like .3---- something.

I really haven't been keeping up, but i've been reading about Luke being the mastermind behind this new front of iX. It seems to be going well, i just haven't seen much new stuff.

I watch that video, and i didn't like it. Not professional at all.

I've been in IX for about a month now, i started reading up on the IX todo thread and all.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 06:08:31 AM

No, I think you're right cause I've had other people ask me where the new client is.  I don't get why 8.6 hasn't been launched since it sounded like friction had it done and tested last month.  Maybe Friction is waiting for 8.7 since that will be a huge upgrade.

I'm not sure but we can't launch a new website a new logo with a shitty 3 year old client.  That new windows client has to be ready to go.

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:10:26 AM

No, I think you're right cause I've had other people ask me where the new client is.  I don't get why 8.6 hasn't been launched since it sounded like friction had it done and tested last month.  Maybe Friction is waiting for 8.7 since that will be a huge upgrade.

I'm not sure but we can't launch a new website a new logo with a shitty 3 year old client.  That new windows client has to be ready to go.

lets hope friction delivers.

anyways i'm out for the night. later
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 12:54:02 PM

I'm not even mad.
The point is that I'm a promoter and I promote coins. Till now I'm linked to more than 10 coins. Does that mean I'm the dev of all those coins?

Cryptonium is made by user psomas2. You said I'm the dev. You're spreading lies about me and showing me as the dev of 2 coins.

It's funny.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
gbomb944

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:12:35 PM

Fascinating thread. I was unaware that ix even existed.

I wanted to note that to my knowledge only one fragment showing 616 has ever been found, (in a landfill if I recall). One did not normally discard hand transcribed documents lightly. I believe the author of this text was probably the scribes idiot nephew who he was obligated to hire. The master comes in and is like wtf?
Throws away the inaccurate text and sends the kid to clean the latrine.

Also at no point in the bible does it say that one should use gematria to interpret 666. It says let him who has understanding understand. The interpretation is actually in the bible in the clear.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 04:19:17 PM

Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Digging, digging, woof, woof, found a part of the puzzle Smiley

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/432306964178034688

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan

Kudos? Cheesy

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 06:27:35 PM

Fascinating thread. I was unaware that ix even existed.

I wanted to note that to my knowledge only one fragment showing 616 has ever been found, (in a landfill if I recall). One did not normally discard hand transcribed documents lightly. I believe the author of this text was probably the scribes idiot nephew who he was obligated to hire. The master comes in and is like wtf?
Throws away the inaccurate text and sends the kid to clean the latrine.

Also at no point in the bible does it say that one should use gematria to interpret 666. It says let him who has understanding understand. The interpretation is actually in the bible in the clear.

Who used gematria to understand?  Gematria gives a whole different number, not 616.

There are plenty of documents showing that Ancient Greek version had 616. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 06:29:55 PM

Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Digging, digging, woof, woof, found a part of the puzzle Smiley

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/432306964178034688

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan

Kudos? Cheesy

Lol, that's funny.  I saw that post last night from Max and I too thought about the Beast rising from the Sea.

But it's not related, Max was using a metaphor and was talking about his CrapCoin, MaxCoin.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 07:10:21 AM

I wanna go on record saying that this latest Russian stunt where they banned Bitcoin is just another game they're playing to throw off suspicion that they're actually going all-in into Bitcoin with China.

Bitcoin will be backed in a huge way by Russia and China and it should become very obvious later this year. 

The U.S. is dragging its feet because of all the conflict of interest from the major banks which, in the short run have a lot to lose, while in the long run the banks gain almost as much power and wealth as the government.

So by the time the U.S. wakes up, China and Russia will own too much Bitcoin for the U.S. to be able to go all-in as the east would then be massively enriched by the massive wealth transfer of the west into BTC.  So then, the U.S. and Europe (and their alies) will be forced to find a competing coin which they can market in such a way that people will embrace it as they do Bitcoin.

This has been my theory from day one and it's more obvious to me now, more than ever, that the coin they will choose will be iXcoin.

By the way, the board seats being quickly evacuated (first Shrem and now Kapelas) is a contingency move by the CIA to keep Russia and China from taking total control of Bitcoin, for whoever controls the foundation controls the entire Bitcoin protocol so even if China and Russia buy into Bitcoin, the U.S. can sabotage Bitcoin in the future by sabotaging the protocol in a way that will cause the masses to embrace a different coin (i.e. iXcoin) over Bitcoin. 

Expect more surprise BTC foundation seats to be emptied [very soon] which will undoubtedly be replaced by hand-picked CIA and fed puppets.

So the first thing that will happen if I'm right is Russia will soon (30-90 days) change their minds [full 180] and go from banning Bitcoin to being all for it and they and china will slowly get behind it more and more and by end of this year - latest 9/2015, China and Russia will be completely and openly behind Bitcoin. 

And iXcoin will take the West and its allies! (by end of 2015)

Can I please get a:  "You're insane!"  Since Bitcoin hit my $1200 price target nobody has called me that.  lol

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:12:29 AM

I wanna go on record saying that this latest Russian stunt where they banned Bitcoin is just another game they're playing to throw off suspicion that they're actually going all-in into Bitcoin with China.

Bitcoin will be backed in a huge way by Russia and China and it should become very obvious later this year. 

The U.S. is dragging its feet because of all the conflict of interest from the major banks which, in the short run have a lot to lose, while in the long run the banks gain almost as much power and wealth as the government.

So by the time the U.S. wakes up, China and Russia will own too much Bitcoin for the U.S. to be able to go all-in as the east would then be massively enriched by the massive wealth transfer of the west into BTC.  So then, the U.S. and Europe (and their alies) will be forced to find a competing coin which they can market in such a way that people will embrace it as they do Bitcoin.

This has been my theory from day one and it's more obvious to me now, more than ever, that the coin they will choose will be iXcoin.

By the way, the board seats being quickly evacuated (first Shrem and now Kapelas) is a contingency move by the CIA to keep Russia and China from taking total control of Bitcoin, for whoever controls the foundation controls the entire Bitcoin protocol so even if China and Russia buy into Bitcoin, the U.S. can sabotage Bitcoin in the future by sabotaging the protocol in a way that will cause the masses to embrace a different coin (i.e. iXcoin) over Bitcoin. 

Expect more surprise BTC foundation seats to be emptied [very soon] which will undoubtedly be replaced by hand-picked CIA and fed puppets.

So the first thing that will happen if I'm right is Russia will soon (30-90 days) change their minds [full 180] and go from banning Bitcoin to being all for it and they and china will slowly get behind it more and more and by end of this year - latest 9/2015, China and Russia will be completely and openly behind Bitcoin. 

And iXcoin will take the West and its allies! (by end of 2015)

Can I please get a:  "You're insane!"  Since Bitcoin hit my $1200 price target nobody has called me that.  lol

Vlad, you're insane

But, we all can expect major things happening from IX
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 07:44:29 AM

TK808,

Thanks for that.  I was starting to feel lost without that kind of encouragement to keep me going.  Lol.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: