Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382533 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 07:14:55 PM

How about DarkCoin, ULTRACoin, Vertcoin, PANDA, DOGE ?
Don't forget the "old" ones: LTC, FTC, PPC
Do you still think these coins are worthless ? Only your pigmy IXC (pre-mined, Huge diff) is valuable ?  Cool

Yes, correct, all the other coins will wilt and die on the vine [Bitcoin included] and this will become very evident later this year, when iXcoin takes the second place position from LTC on CoinmarketCap.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:12:15 PM

I'm not so sure about IXC anymore...the leprechauns who told me to buy QRK last October have been leaving various piles of animal turds on my lawn in increasing frequency.  This hint coupled with the laws of thermodynamics and Krux's variable constant I have concluded that SHIT coin will be the next big winner.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 08:32:37 PM

I'm not so sure about IXC anymore...the leprechauns who told me to buy QRK last October have been leaving various piles of animal turds on my lawn in increasing frequency.  This hint coupled with the laws of thermodynamics and Krux's variable constant I have concluded that SHIT coin will be the next big winner.

SHITcoin would be awesome since that's my coin but I doubt it's ever gonna be mass adopted. Haha!

As for quark, it was massively owned (for free) by insiders. I'm talking like 80%.  That alone should tell you to run away.  

iXcoin has numerous advantages over all other coins, including Bitcoin, which I've outlined various times.

Nothing worth investing in is risk free so I suppose the best advice is diversification.

Starting with ShitCoin of course.  lol.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 05:03:06 AM

This will be senseful if before starting this thread vlad doesnt hold any large amount of IXC thus having a large one only means this is some kind of advertisement to push what he holds the most... regardless this is an interesting thread .. one thing .. why would US and other allied adopt a crypto that were scattered and owned by lots of ppl..  isn't it wise to just create another crypto and control it themselves??  Launching a crypto with a large fund backing it even with 80% premine it will still be accepted by people coz of the high value at the starting exchange.. seen it with aurora coins.. when it was at around .0002 BTC something only a few numbers mine it, but when it hits .01 BTC lots of miner pointed their miner on this one.. i din say your view is wrong but you are missing lots of things since you were very focused on promoting the coin you have. just my thought..

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:27:46 AM

This will be senseful if before starting this thread vlad doesnt hold any large amount of IXC thus having a large one only means this is some kind of advertisement to push what he holds the most... regardless this is an interesting thread .. one thing .. why would US and other allied adopt a crypto that were scattered and owned by lots of ppl..  isn't it wise to just create another crypto and control it themselves??  Launching a crypto with a large fund backing it even with 80% premine it will still be accepted by people coz of the high value at the starting exchange.. seen it with aurora coins.. when it was at around .0002 BTC something only a few numbers mine it, but when it hits .01 BTC lots of miner pointed their miner on this one.. i din say your view is wrong but you are missing lots of things since you were very focused on promoting the coin you have. just my thought..

Thanks for your honest input.

First, I saw a lot of what I posted here on iXcoin and then, afterwards, I purchased my large position so there is no confirmation bias in my analysis.

I did not buy 633,000 ixCoins and then look for a reason to justify it, it was the other way around.  I just happened to start This thread after my position, but you can see posts of mine saying the same thing when I only had less than 1 BTC of iXcoin. 

Secondly, a well distributed coin is better than one which is hoarded by just a few for a number of reasons:

A) You don't have the risk of insiders dumping into every rally, thus killing any chance you have at taking the coin much higher.

B) Support and stability comes from less bulk sales which is why iXcoin has been so stable compared to other alts coins.  There's simply no big sellers due to the huge distribution.

C) From an economic point of view (government-wise) you would prefer to have 100,000 millionaires rather than a few billionaires and a couple hundred millionaires, which is the case with Bitcoin.  This type of effect gives added stability to the coin and also helps to improve the economy via wealth creation (or wealth transfer, depending on how you wanna look at it), which farther drives the value of the coin as people reinvest their money.

Launching a new coin would not be as good because it takes years to test new technology.  Just look at the problems they have found with the Bitcoin protocol over the years and that was built by the genius Satoshi.  Even Namecoin suddenly died after nearly 3 years of running with no issues.

Also, new coins are often seen as scams and pump and dumps so an older proven coin is a better choice.

Finally, there is no way banks or govts can launch their own coin and have it succeed, nobody would buy it which would mean velocity would be near zero which means the value would be near zero as well.  That's because people don't trust banks and govts which exactly why if they're gonna get involved they're gonna choose an already existing coin and hijack it but do it behind the scenes until that coin reaches critical mass.

....enter iXcoin.

This is exactly why iXcoin is so perfect.  It's just like Bitcoin without the bad image which seems to only be getting worse for Bitcoin every month.  iXcoin has everything Bitcoin has to offer, including time tested [without failure] massive security, but more liquidity and no bad image so if I'm a hedge fund or a govt. iXcoin would be my number one choice.

These are all facts, and not confirmation bias due to my large iXcoin holdings and I saw these things from day one which is why I bought so heavily into IXC.  And I have since tried to find a coin which has all of these things to offer and it simply doesn't exist which is why IXC is still the top choice of SmartMoney [and I think they're now already here, investing in iXcoin].

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:08:03 AM

This will be senseful if before starting this thread vlad doesnt hold any large amount of IXC thus having a large one only means this is some kind of advertisement to push what he holds the most... regardless this is an interesting thread .. one thing .. why would US and other allied adopt a crypto that were scattered and owned by lots of ppl..  isn't it wise to just create another crypto and control it themselves??  Launching a crypto with a large fund backing it even with 80% premine it will still be accepted by people coz of the high value at the starting exchange.. seen it with aurora coins.. when it was at around .0002 BTC something only a few numbers mine it, but when it hits .01 BTC lots of miner pointed their miner on this one.. i din say your view is wrong but you are missing lots of things since you were very focused on promoting the coin you have. just my thought..

Thanks for your honest input.

First, I saw a lot of what I posted here on iXcoin and then, afterwards, I purchased my large position so there is no confirmation bias in my analysis.

I did not buy 633,000 ixCoins and then look for a reason to justify it, it was the other way around.  I just happened to start This thread after my position, but you can see posts of mine saying the same thing when I only had less than 1 BTC of iXcoin.  

Secondly, a well distributed coin is better than one which is hoarded by just a few for a number of reasons:

A) You don't have the risk of insiders dumping into every rally, thus killing any chance you have at taking the coin much higher.

B) Support and stability comes from less bulk sales which is why iXcoin has been so stable compared to other alts coins.  There's simply no big sellers due to the huge distribution.

C) From an economic point of view (government-wise) you would prefer to have 100,000 millionaires rather than a few billionaires and a couple hundred millionaires, which is the case with Bitcoin.  This type of effect gives added stability to the coin and also helps to improve the economy via wealth creation (or wealth transfer, depending on how you wanna look at it), which farther drives the value of the coin as people reinvest their money.

Launching a new coin would not be as good because it takes years to test new technology.  Just look at the problems they have found with the Bitcoin protocol over the years and that was built by the genius Satoshi.  Even Namecoin suddenly died after nearly 3 years of running with no issues.

Also, new coins are often seen as scams and pump and dumps so an older proven coin is a better choice.

Finally, there is no way banks or govts can launch their own coin and have it succeed, nobody would buy it which would mean velocity would be near zero which means the value would be near zero as well.  That's because people don't trust banks and govts which exactly why if they're gonna get involved they're gonna choose an already existing coin and hijack it but do it behind the scenes until that coin reaches critical mass.

....enter iXcoin.

This is exactly why iXcoin is so perfect.  It's just like Bitcoin without the bad image which seems to only be getting worse for Bitcoin every month.  iXcoin has everything Bitcoin has to offer, including time tested [without failure] massive security, but more liquidity and no bad image so if I'm a hedge fund or a govt. iXcoin would be my number one choice.

These are all facts, and not confirmation bias due to my large iXcoin holdings and I saw these things from day one which is why I bought so heavily into IXC.  And I have since tried to find a coin which has all of these things to offer and it simply doesn't exist which is why IXC is still the top choice of SmartMoney [and I think they're now already here, investing in iXcoin].

you have your facts but... aside from what we have known there are lots of things which are unseen by us..  the conspiracy.. between government and advertisement tools such as media and other things, manipulation of the outputs...   if you would compare how many people knwn crypto currency... nor  understand them.. i can guess less than 10% of world population.. why is this thing hidden? same way on applying things about this currency.. those who have the authority can just barge in and saiy we have a controll over this area.. i agree with you when you said russia and china banning XBT is just a cover for their plan of acquiring large sum of XBT but... and as you said if US and other Allied country being late on the scene... it isnt wise for them to resort to IXC which is widely distributed to the community.. unless they planned this thing years ahead..  and how sure are you when you say
there is no way banks or govts can launch their own coin and have it succeed, nobody would buy it which would mean velocity would be near zero which means the value would be near zero as well.
..  if u have ads, funds, authority behind you even a shitcoin can succeed... one scenario... if a bank adopted a certain shitcoin .. of course all of their client will knwn it and thus the marketing will move.. from that they will suggest of acquiring this or buying this as .. authority have great infuence over majority... (as dumb as a person can be even if he know he'll gonna be thrown to a bunch of alligators since it's the authority who tell him so.. he will follow) ...  applying this things to this thread... since you made a correct prediction about XBT reaching $1200.. somehow those who followed you and read your previous post believes you have a great understanding over the flow of cryptocurrency thus ... unknowingly they believed you have to authority to suggest what is better ...  so when u made this thread.. opposition flocks in.. and by simply explaining your logic over the sitch which .. is just a prediction... (which mean may or may not happen) those who believes in you think highly it will happen.. .. meaning the marketing due to your influence succeed.. the result they are buying IXC ..  from that you can see what i meant .. i seen this strategy and it always been succesful as it is on convincing people ^^, for i am convinced too on buying IXC coz another investment wont hurt ^^,..  i may comment or criticize but open mind is the best thing to profit ...

edit: convinced on investing but IXC replacing XBT... i dont knw it is for us to see ^^,

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:30:13 AM

Lionheart,

I honestly had no idea anyone was buying iXcoin because of my $1200 BTC/XBT prediction.  I had no idea I had any so called "followers" either.  Is that really true?  

Yes, what I'm making here is another highly improbable prediction, just like BTC to $1200 in under 12 months was very improbable when I made that prediction.

So people should be aware that I'm making predictions here which naturally carry inherent risks but they should also know that I'm not doing it cause I happen to hold a ton of IXC but rather because I've done my research and I truly believe iXcoin will be the Hedge Fund and Wall Street coin of choice which means guaranteed success.

And what I tell everyone, it's best [for you] to diversify, I chose to go all-in into iXcoin but I've always been a big risk taker and I have paid dearly numerous times in the past [losing my life savings in risky high-tech stock investments].

Just buy a few thousand iXcoins, which is not even half of 1 Bitcoin, just in case I'm right, cause if I'm right then my $10 prediction is short term, and I would then expect iXcoin to go over $100 before the end of this year (from the $.07 cents today).

Of course that's another nearly impossible to come true prediction but this is what I see so this is what I advise.  But if I'm right, one doesn't need to invest a lot, so if one is unsure then don't buy a lot, just hold on to your iXcoin and even a mere 2,000 iXcoins could prove life changing, in less than 10 months [if I am indeed right about all this].  

And who can't diversify their crypto holdings to include just half of 1 Bitcoin of one of the oldest and most secure coins in the world:  iXcoin.

That is nothing more than a sound investment strategy for anyone to follow.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:17:25 AM

Lionheart,

I honestly had no idea anyone was buying iXcoin because of my $1200 BTC/XBT prediction.  I had no idea I had any so called "followers" either.  Is that really true?  

Yes, what I'm making here is another highly improbable prediction, just like BTC to $1200 in under 12 months was very improbable when I made that prediction.

So people should be aware that I'm making predictions here which naturally carry inherent risks but they should also know that I'm not doing it cause I happen to hold a ton of IXC but rather because I've done my research and I truly believe iXcoin will be the Hedge Fund and Wall Street coin of choice which means guaranteed success.

And what I tell everyone, it's best [for you] to diversify, I chose to go all-in into iXcoin but I've always been a big risk taker and I have paid dearly numerous times in the past [losing my life savings in risky high-tech stock investments].

Just buy a few thousand iXcoins, which is not even half of 1 Bitcoin, just in case I'm right, cause if I'm right then my $10 prediction is short term, and I would then expect iXcoin to go over $100 before the end of this year (from the $.07 cents today).

Of course that's another nearly impossible to come true prediction but this is what I see so this is what I advise.  But if I'm right, one doesn't need to invest a lot, so if one is unsure then don't buy a lot, just hold on to your iXcoin and even a mere 2,000 iXcoins could prove life changing, in less than 10 months [if I am indeed right about all this].  

And who can't diversify their crypto holdings to include just half of 1 Bitcoin of one of the oldest and most secure coins in the world:  iXcoin.

That is nothing more than a sound investment strategy for anyone to follow.

Kinda scary, but you are actually do make sense.  lol

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 03:53:42 AM

This thread rings oddly true...
I hold ixcoin.

Welcome aboard - Don't sell too early.

Unless I'm really insane, then iXcoin will go much higher after its initial first spike [to ~$10] and subsequent textbook profit selloff to ~$3.  If I'm right about $10 then it makes sense that I will also be correct about a price greater than $100 before year's end.

Now I just need something real to confirm I'm not crazy cause so far it can all be dismissed as coincidental evidence and some lucky predictions.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:42:36 AM

Well I finally found a dull moment and took the opportunity to read this thread. As one of the few supporters of iXcoin when it was released I can say this much:

iXcoin is just another altcoin. It has no advantages over any other coin. Throwing in references to bible quotes is nothing more than an attempt to create some 'mystic' around the coin. I dont buy any of it. It was when I saw this rubbish that I decided it was time to say something.

The OP (as much as I respect him) is the biggest bagholder besides Thomas. Its in his interest to generate interest in the coin.

Thomas' 'disappearance' is interesting. Is Thomas, Vlad? Who knows? It's interesting though how Thomas' so called disappearance creates further mystery about IXC's origins, much like BTC.

Bottom line - iXcoin is no different to any other altcoin & there is nothing mysterious or mystical about it, or its origins. I most definitely dont see it as being mentioned specifically in bible prophecy, nor do I think it is the next bitcoin.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:35:05 AM

Alas, along comes the favored son and shatters the darkness of the dreams of NWO into a light that screams out the name, of a new coin a currency that hasn't yet been made and could not yet exist because it is truly the peoples coin only having all of them together on its creation will allow for it to be created.

The riddle is intended to make people think, Of Course we all know that the Father (or Grandfather, etc) is XBT but what about the Grandson of the People that is yet to be conceived? It doesn't matter what the 666 coin is because it becomes obvious of its ill intensions.

Everyone has different interpretations and that is what the grandson is about!

imo

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 05:50:00 AM

OldMiner,

I'm not making up the hidden meanings in iXcoin, they're there in black and white.  I didn't choose IXC as its symbol either, and I didn't go back in time hundreds of years to change IXC to mean Jesus Christ in Greek.

I'm not sure what you don't buy as most of what I'm saying is factual.  And what's a rational person supposed to say when he sees these things?  If there are OBVIOUS, HIDDEN AND REAL biblical references should I not look into that?

Look away all you want, eventually I will be proved a Wacky Hack if I'm wrong about all this, and in fact I'm looking forward to it since I'm sick of it all.

And another thing you're dead wrong about, as if you read this thread but saw nothing, is that I'm up 20-Fold on my original investment.  Yes, that's roughly 2,000%.

Not bad for 8 months, eh?  Not bad for what you call a BagHolder.

cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:59:09 AM

Your Missing the Part about the other Son with the Lite -

I know this sons Name!

Another Riddle:

S started the Word for him and his GrandFather was the Knowledge and Wisdom of the Creators of his past, with their fantastic imagination is how this One Comes About -

In a bit -

Im just having Fun with this and I think it should be a little more obvious.

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 06:59:34 AM

Your Missing the Part about the other Son with the Lite -

I know this sons Name!

Another Riddle:

S started the Word for him and his GrandFather was the Knowledge and Wisdom of the Creators of his past, with their fantastic imagination is how this One Comes About -

In a bit -

Im just having Fun with this and I think it should be a little more obvious.

You got me. I hope you're not talking about SHT.  lol.

We're being serious here.  Well, most of the time.

crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:47:27 AM

... Even Namecoin suddenly died after nearly 3 years of running with no issues...

Totaly WRONG, I mined NMC on CEX.io this January !
NMC can be mined only with others SHA-256 like BTC in merged pools.

Most people start mining for coins only to have profit.  Cheesy Pump & dump is just a technique !
And yes, some new coins (eg.: Vertcoin, Darkcoin) have new features ( eg.: are ASIC scrypt resistant) ! Where is the scam here ?? The worthless coins will gone, the "good" ones will stay (see DOGE vs PAND/a).

Do your homework first, start spreading FUD later !

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:34:05 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 09:47:13 AM by Oldminer

OldMiner,

I'm not making up the hidden meanings in iXcoin, they're there in black and white.  I didn't choose IXC as its symbol either, and I didn't go back in time hundreds of years to change IXC to mean Jesus Christ in Greek.

I'm not sure what you don't buy as most of what I'm saying is factual.  And what's a rational person supposed to say when he sees these things?  If there are OBVIOUS, HIDDEN AND REAL biblical references should I not look into that?

Sure, look into it if you think there's something in it. But don't then talk like it MUST be fact unless you have conclusive proof. I mean, I may look up at the clouds and see a face, or an image of baby Jesus himself but that doesnt make it real.

And another thing you're dead wrong about, as if you read this thread but saw nothing, is that I'm up 20-Fold on my original investment.  Yes, that's roughly 2,000%.

Not bad for 8 months, eh?  Not bad for what you call a BagHolder.

I'm not surprised. You've flogged this dead horse for months  Roll Eyes

Its IXC coin not XIC coin.

The double cross of lorraine is NOT satanic. Sure its been used by such groups but its also used by christian religious groups too.

If I get more time I will reply to some of the other silly claims posted here (just for shits & giggles).

So no, iXcoin is not the currency of the NWO any more than Sexcoin or Mooncoin (hey, now there's symbolism I could play on lol) or any dumb altcoin out there.

Oh and btw, your 'mysterious' coin creator also has magically reappeared it seems, having logged in here only a few days ago (perhaps you could claim this to be some sort of second coming or "him who was dead yet is healed" lol) here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=28684

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 09:39:32 AM

... Even Namecoin suddenly died after nearly 3 years of running with no issues...

Totaly WRONG, I mined NMC on CEX.io this January !
NMC can be mined only with others SHA-256 like BTC in merged pools.

Most people start mining for coins only to have profit.  Cheesy Pump & dump is just a technique !
And yes, some new coins (eg.: Vertcoin, Darkcoin) have new features ( eg.: are ASIC scrypt resistant) ! Where is the scam here ?? The worthless coins will gone, the "good" ones will stay (see DOGE vs PAND/a).

Do your homework first, start spreading FUD later !

Work on your reading comprehension skills.  I didn't say NameCoin is dead, I said it died.

It was eventually resurrected, after dying in October.  The fact you had no idea shows you're another clueless pump and dumper looking to make 5 whopping Bitcoins.

Here, maybe you'll believe CoinDesk.

http://www.coindesk.com/namecoin-flaw-patch-needed/

And if you knew nothing about NameCoin, when it was big news, then it's really pointless to debate worthless features and the fact I never said ALL new coins are pump and dumps or scams.

You basically missed everything I was trying to say, on top of coming to the debate uninformed.

Please, don't buy this featureless coin, iXcoin.  Tons of awesome coins out there with power windows and ABS.  Like DarkCoin, VertCoin and other ShitCoins.  Buy those and worry not about my FUD.

Good luck.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 09:52:33 AM

Oldminer,

You did see throughout this entire thread that I posted again and again the word:  THEORY.

In science that's called NOT a fact.

So where do you get that I'm seeing things and calling it fact.

The things I called facts are facts.  You're comparing seeing something in the clouds to black and white FACTUAL interpretations like the historic meaning of IXC?

Lol, you really are confused.

Read the thread again, cause twice you've done a horrible job understanding and carefully look where I say fact it is a fact and where I say THEORY, then that's my personal educated guess or opinion.

Am I at least allowed a personal guess and opinion on my own thread?  I hope that's not too offensive to sensitive guys like you.

XIC was a prediction (a Guess) just like XBT.  I thought that was pretty clear.

Finally, talking about silly, study the occult a bit, talk to some satanists, the double cross has been a staple satanic symbol for nearly 2,000 years.  It appears nowhere in the bible and there are no Christian or Jewish Symbols being currently actively used by Satanists or the occult. (You know, cause the devil hates God, Jesus and any symbols which remind him of them).

Pretty simple logic there, hope you can follow it before you make another silly post.

But hey, I'm glad you've finally taken another sudden interest in iXcoin - been a long time.

My eyes are pretty good at piercing the vail of secrecy:  I see you, twin!

crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:30:35 PM

OP, what is your real agenda ?
I heard rumors that you have invested big money on IXC, and this is the real reason of your lobby for this coin.
You planed your own pump&dump on IXC  Tongue, but this failed  Roll Eyes and now you try to resurrect the interest for IXC which was supposed to hit $10 centuries ago.  Cheesy

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 08:57:30 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 09:09:20 PM by Vlad2Vlad

OP, what is your real agenda ?
I heard rumors that you have invested big money on IXC, and this is the real reason of your lobby for this coin.
You planed your own pump&dump on IXC  Tongue, but this failed  Roll Eyes and now you try to resurrect the interest for IXC which was supposed to hit $10 centuries ago.  Cheesy

Ahahaaaa.

Sorry, that post made me laugh.

Centuries ago?  9 months ago was the first time I ever heard of Bitcoin and Cryptos.

I searched for the next Bitcoin cause I knew with BTC at $266 it was too late to make millions out of nothing.

After much research I found that iXcoin was the best fit [for reasons I've listed many times] and so THEN I started accumulating iXcoin and I did NOT do it in secret.

[And it took me over 4 months to accumulate and I was shouting the whole time for people to buy and was even bribing people to get them to buy].

From day 1 I was telling people I was buying and that I would buy a big chunk and as a result I ended up paying a lot more for my coins than if I had accumulated in stealth mode like everyone else.

My pumps have never failed cause I have never pumped iXcoin.  If I were a pump and dumper don't you think I would have sold for a $300,000 profit back in December?

If I didn't sell even 1 coin am I still a pumper or maybe there's something much bigger which I truly believe in?

Finally, the first time I ever predicted $10 was roughly 3 months ago [at 1 penny].  Hardly centuries and a simple [improbable] prediction is hardly a pump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: