Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382315 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 09:02:13 PM

Oh, my real agenda?

That's easy:

To make Billions out of nothing and to rule the world!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:24:20 AM

OP, what is your real agenda ?
I heard rumors that you have invested big money on IXC, and this is the real reason of your lobby for this coin.
You planed your own pump&dump on IXC  Tongue, but this failed  Roll Eyes and now you try to resurrect the interest for IXC which was supposed to hit $10 centuries ago.  Cheesy

I think a pump and dumper would have dumped already.  Smiley  Well, maybe Vlad has dumped in secret Smiley

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:20:02 AM

I heard rumors that you have invested big money on IXC, and this is the real reason of your lobby for this coin.
You planed your own pump&dump on IXC  Tongue, but this failed  Roll Eyes and now you try to resurrect the interest for IXC which was supposed to hit $10 centuries ago.  Cheesy

I think a pump and dumper would have dumped already.  Smiley  Well, maybe Vlad has dumped in secret Smiley

Please don't make me put up pics again.  I put them up last time I was called a pump and dumper.

No, I haven't sold anything and in fact, I spent another 5 BTC or so, which is a lot for me right now, and have added more iXcoin at $.10 over the last 2 months.

Pretty sad, I spent nearly $5,000 adding like 30,000 iXcoins (in the last 2 months) when I previously bought over 600,000 IXC for only $8,000.

It feels kind of pointless to add any additional iXcoin at $.10 but that's how much I believe in this coin, I simply can't find a better investment out there.

I also got my friend, dad and brother to buy some iXcoin (at $.10 cause at half a penny they were busy laughing at me) and my mom may buy some soon.

If we hit my target then I will sell and then I will post pics.  You'll see I didn't sell a single coin yet.  I have high expectations, $100,000 or even $300,000 is not a lot of money to me even though I've never had that much cash all at once in my life and I have worked hard my whole life.

I said from day one - I truly believe what I see in iXcoin and I'm in it for all or nothing.  And nothing thus far has convinced me that this is not still the case.  In fact, the last 3 weeks and the problems with Bitcoin and Gox has only made me more sure that something big is gonna happen with iXcoin very soon.  

iXcoin is a sure thing in my mind but everyone should definitely diversify, you don't need to buy a ton of iXcoin to make a lot of money ($1 Million+) in the event that I'm right.

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:37:08 AM

You planed your own pump&dump on IXC  Tongue, but this failed  Roll Eyes and now you try to resurrect the interest for IXC which was supposed to hit $10 centuries ago.  Cheesy

I think a pump and dumper would have dumped already.  Smiley  Well, maybe Vlad has dumped in secret Smiley

Please don't make me put up pics again.  I put them up last time I was called a pump and dumper.

No, I haven't sold anything and in fact, I spent another 5 BTC or so, which is a lot for me right now, and have added more iXcoin at $.10 over the last 2 months.

Pretty sad, I spent nearly $5,000 adding like 30,000 iXcoins (in the last 2 months) when I previously bought over 600,000 IXC for only $8,000.

It feels kind of pointless to add any additional iXcoin at $.10 but that's how much I believe in this coin, I simply can't find a better investment out there.

I also got my friend, dad and brother to buy some iXcoin (at $.10 cause at half a penny they were busy laughing at me) and my mom may buy some soon.

If we hit my target then I will sell and then I will post pics.  You'll see I didn't sell a single coin yet.  I have high expectations, $100,000 or even $300,000 is not a lot of money to me even though I've never had that much cash all at once in my life and I have worked hard my whole life.

I said from day one - I truly believe what I see in iXcoin and I'm in it for all or nothing.  And nothing thus far has convinced me that this is not still the case.  In fact, the last 3 weeks and the problems with Bitcoin and Gox has only made me more sure that something big is gonna happen with iXcoin very soon.  

iXcoin is a sure thing in my mind but everyone should definitely diversify, you don't need to buy a ton of iXcoin to make a lot of money ($1 Million+) in the event that I'm right.

Thank you for being so honest !
Better find other ways, since this "mystic" approach isn't working  Wink

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:37:38 AM

Thank you for being so honest !
Better find other ways, since this "mystic" approach isn't working  Wink

You guys misunderstand me.  I'm not trying to pump this coin.  I am simply speaking my mind cause I really believe iXcoin is gonna be huge.

This mystic stuff isn't a scheme or an angle, it just is.  I didn't make it up, it's what I see in the coin and I'm trying to understand it.

I actually prefer that less people buy coins at this level so when it spikes there will be less people to dump.  For me personally it's a bad thing for too many buyers to load up right now.  So I prefer less people to buy but at the same time I feel bad not speaking my mind, not telling people what I think will happen.

So I don't want to pump this coin, I think when it happens it will happen on its own [or the hedge funds in the background, who secretly accumulated] and it will be unstoppable.  Cause the gains I'm looking for, 100-1,000 fold, are not gonna come from any pump and dump.

So buy if you see what I'm seeing or if you don't then don't buy anything and don't forget to diversify, I'd hate to see good people losing a lot of money off my advice.

Good luck!

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:10:42 PM

The worst Ixcoin can do is go from $0.10 to $0.00, but the upside is basically unlimited.  And with the same max coin supply and huge difficulty, I actually cannot understand why it isn't already closer to bitcoin.  Should be at least half of bitcoin market cap!  Why is it so cheap?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:20:28 PM

The worst Ixcoin can do is go from $0.10 to $0.00, but the upside is basically unlimited.  And with the same max coin supply and huge difficulty, I actually cannot understand why it isn't already closer to bitcoin.  Should be at least half of bitcoin market cap!  Why is it so cheap?

That's part of my rationale; it's an identical coin so if Bitcoin is so valuable cause of the math then iXcoin should be as well. 

The biggest reason I think is because iXcoin is thought to be dead or worthless or a scam.

People look for new features when instead they should be looking for the next Bitcoin which is, you guessed it, a lot like or identical to Bitcoin.

Features can be copy and pasted but a time tested coin, identical to Bitcoin, and with a massive hash network, which has never died, well, there's only one of those and that's iXcoin.

That theory alone is worth risking just 1 Bitcoin on IXC.

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:24:24 AM

Yea, $.005 was a steal when you bought in.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 11:34:41 PM

After further thought and analysis I do NOT think Bitcoin will hit $10,000 this year.  It should peak out at a maximum price of $2,500 to $4000.

The biggest reason is a simple value proposition.  As it [Bitcoin] gets more and more expensive more and more people, and even smart money, will start looking for another coin, with the hopes they will find the next Bitcoin.  This will give rise to several expensive coins [over $1 billion market cap] and quite a few with over a $100 million market cap.

This behavior will completely change the CryptoCoin landscape by the end of 2014.  Bitcoin will start looking old, slow and played out [in just 9 months] by the end of 2014 [if you can imagine that impossibility compared to what's happening today].

And expect the media to really get behind and pump some of these new currencies as they'll have a vested interest via hedge funds, banks and [Various Western] governments.

And for reasons I've stated before, iXcoin should be at the top of this list and most likely in second place, next to Bitcoin and well ahead of Litecoin.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 12:04:23 AM

PoolMinor,

Ahahhaaaaa.  Appreciate the forward honesty.  

...and the laugh.

Franko has been a good coin and it will do well in the next year but unfortunately it's missing crucial components.  Like an ultra secure network.  That's a deal breaker when it comes to mass adoption which is what bankers and hedge funds look for - they're looking for the next coin to take it all the way, global adoption.

Franko is also too personalized to succeed as a global coin.  The name would have to be something very general like Bitcoin, or iXcoin.  Everyone and anyone [globally] can associate with i, X or iX.

Good luck!

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:07:49 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 06:20:07 PM by RobFordWotWot

In defense of IXC:

Think about if you were Satoshi...

You have the power to rule the world and you know it. Would you not have the foresight to see all of the tunnel-vision around your original Bitcoin? I think he would. Looking at the crashes, thefts, and general douche-baggery around the original demon I'd think it appropriate to kill the bastard's total control.

It's a test of faith to invest in a coin this undervalued with barely-working wallets as a matter of principle.

Sure IXC may not kill bitcoin but it probably will be around in 3 years if this much hashpower is devoted to it.

Horses in midstream.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:47:21 PM

In defense of IXC:

Think about if you were Satoshi...

You have the power to rule the world and you know it. Would you not have the foresight to see all of the tunnel-vision around your original Bitcoin? I think he would. Looking at the crashes, thefts, and general douche-baggery around the original demon I'd think it appropriate to kill the bastard's total control.

It's a test of faith to invest in a coin this undervalued with barely-working wallets as a matter of principle.

Sure IXC may not kill bitcoin but it probably will be around in 3 years if this much hashpower is devoted to it.

Hopefully 2015 will be an eventful year!

My thought exactly.  IXC is bitcoin without all the bad ugly stuff going on.

And I really don't think we have to wait until next year.  The reason is that the powers that be and all the money in the world need this to happen much faster so if I'm right about IXC then we will definitely see it this year, and way before year's end.

Cause I feel next year we'll see major currencies collapse so the proper digital cash has up be up and ready before then.  That means this year. That means now.

BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:17:22 PM

What an ego trip ha pump it up some more
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:08:25 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 06:36:19 PM by Vlad2Vlad

You think this is pumping.

Wait for the light show, your jaw will drop to the floor.

Very soon.

akumaburn

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:58:45 PM

You think this is pumping.

Wait for the light show, your jaw will drop to the floor.

Very soon.

IXCoin won't get anywhere.. it's too obscure a name to get international adoption..

Now GoldCoin.. that's a name that can take over the world  Wink

BTW I would of thought your original post to be about roman numerals

Code:
XBT to XIC

or 470 giving birth to 109

Not sure if there is any occult significance there though. I doubt it.

666 is the number of the antichrist according to the new testament.

By number, they mean that when one takes all the numeral equivalents of the antichrist's name in ancient hebrew and add them all up, they add up to 666.

The devil himself is not marked, but those who are destined for hell and have received the mark of the beast are either marked in their foreheads or in their right hands.

If you follow the gospel of Barnabas then Christ was not crucified but rather Judas Iscariot was, making a cross a demonic symbol, however there is a great deal of debate on the subject.

GLD.. It's the future trust me.
Prashant2k

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:58:31 PM

XBT = Bitcoin
XIC = i0coin : which was old coin and dead may be someone trying to relaunch it... and trying to create hype

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:29:34 PM

XBT = Bitcoin
XIC = i0coin : which was old coin and dead may be someone trying to relaunch it... and trying to create hype

How do you derive XIC from ioc?

I'd love to see this line of logic. 

Thanks.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:39:30 PM

Since the hidden meaning in iXcoin is Twin and since iXcoin is a twin, technologically speaking, I'm gonna change the OP from son to twin brother.  The rest will remain the same.

Simply cause I saw the hidden meaning after I wrote the riddle.  So the meaning and prediction remains exactly the same.

Should be fun to see how this plays out.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:25:09 AM

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Laius the father
Oedipus the son

xXezi1PoNi6EmYGRQZySVYUJFvGCx9Qx8K

I don't get it.

But there's something cooking with the unveiling of Satoshi.  Interesting timing given the recent media collusion to murder Bitcoin's image.  Why do that unless you've got a different coin ready to go to announce to the sheep masses.

We're just days away!

Crypt Keeper

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:58:06 AM

Your Missing the Part about the other Son with the Lite -

I know this sons Name!

Another Riddle:

S started the Word for him and his GrandFather was the Knowledge and Wisdom of the Creators of his past, with their fantastic imagination is how this One Comes About -

In a bit -

Im just having Fun with this and I think it should be a little more obvious.

You got me. I hope you're not talking about SHT.  lol.

We're being serious here.  Well, most of the time.

I am pretty sure the Coin Name doesn't start with S,..

I actually get this one,..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: