Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money is cashless society  (Read 2826 times)
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

I think the world is becoming a cashless society little by little there are lots of company that are accepting online payments nowadays,
It would only be a matter of time when we become to be a cashless society we are now moving forward and technology is blooming faster.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

Even china cant be cashless society because no country can only use online payment because wether we like it or not offline payments will always exist and physical money will be in use.even how hightech the country still fiats will be needed
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Bitcoin wasn't fully adopted here in my country. However, there are banks and money exchange services that accept Bitcoin as payment for a lot of things such as for paying electrical and water bills. Aside from that, Bitcoin's been used for transaction and for money transfer.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

I think that a 100% cashless society is near to impossible. It will be very difficult as many individual don't even have bank account or don't even have internet connection on certain places. But yes, china is growing so fast that electronic money is very suited to their requirement.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

Developed countries are cashless already for several years, all of those credit/debit cards and checks and now it appeared Apple pay and other analogous of cashless payments. Few people actually use cash nowadays.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

Even china cant be cashless society because no country can only use online payment because wether we like it or not offline payments will always exist and physical money will be in use.even how hightech the country still fiats will be needed

The best advantage of using debit cards or credit cards for payments is that 'there is no headache of change". The exact amount is taken from your card.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

I really like digital money. all payments can be made easily without difficulty and I hope bitcoin will be the most popular digital currency of the future.

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

for now in my country bitcoin can not be used to conduct transaction activities because it is not allowed by the government to conduct transaction activities because there is already a fiat currency used as a valid transaction tool. but on the other hand the government in my country does not prohibit for its citizens who want to do an investment activity on bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
HelenS

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

Society is already becoming cashless, but I've heard that some nations just hate credit cards and other digital ways of storing money.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

well, sad to say, in my place it's not developed much. we prefer cash.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

Society is already becoming cashless, but I've heard that some nations just hate credit cards and other digital ways of storing money.

Here in our country, people are into credit cards and debit cards for everyday transactions. Our society here is becoming cashless but in case of bitcoins which is not only cashless but also cardless where you just need your smartphone for your transactions is less on our country. Bitcoins are just starting to develop here in our country so sooner we're going to be not only cashless but also cardless.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

in my country bitcoin users quite a lot, but only limited places to invest, because the government still restrict its use as a medium of exchange. so people still use paper money and credit cards for everyday transactions. but the government does not forbid to get or invest in bitcoin, so most people get bitcoin just to exchange with fiat to use.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

I think the world is becoming a cashless society little by little there are lots of company that are accepting online payments nowadays,
It would only be a matter of time when we become to be a cashless society we are now moving forward and technology is blooming faster.
Yeah you're right now more and more companies and third parties are making vendors for digital currency. it proves that the world is getting more sophisticated. and yeah we little by little start using digital currency or virtual money to shop. proven the more often we shop in online
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

In Russia at the moment the most common cashless system is SberBank. I get paid for it and do not even withdraw money from an ATM, pay on the Internet and in stores.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

Many people are still using cash in paying bills or in transactions but still I can see that many people are using the convenient way.We can use this like a credit card and it is widely used here in our country.We just need to top up then you can use that money for online payments.Not all stores adopt digital currency as their payment.I hope it will happen soon because they will help to prevent the theft to steal our money.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

In my own opinion it is better if all countries adopt the chinese system in terms of cashless society, by doing this it gives more convinient to people, another good thing in cashless is, you are safe from pick pocket or theif.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

Bitcoin era is not just cashless society but also cardless! Everything will be purely digital. You will pah in the store just by scanning the QR code. You will pay your bills online and send remittances also. Cryptocurrencies really helps our living more comfortable and easier than before. Everything can be done in a few clicks.
The Modern ear is also known as digital currency era. Many virtual currency are discover after seeing the success of Bitcoin. In this era everyone wants to use cashless methods of lifestyle and bitcoin treat perfectly them in this situation.   Bitcoin is mainly support them by its innovative money transaction facility by which anyone can transfer and use their money anytime anywhere with  just help Internet. Many online retailer or businessman use bitcoin for trading purpose. You can buy tickets, pay monthly rents, EMIs or you can buy house just sit at home with the help of Bitcoin. And this thing  show how Bitcoin support to the cashless society agenda.  Wink
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

ATM is also part of the media that makes cartal money into digital money with the same value or price. In my country, for some big companies have been applying digital money with transactions through ATM.
but I see not everyone has ATM or credit cards, there are still many people who live in villages who do not have them because of the limited knowledge and limitations of treasure or the poor.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

ATM is also part of the media that makes cartal money into digital money with the same value or price. In my country, for some big companies have been applying digital money with transactions through ATM.
but I see not everyone has ATM or credit cards, there are still many people who live in villages who do not have them because of the limited knowledge and limitations of treasure or the poor.
Sad to say, but it is true especially here in our province, even their wages they are still earning low despite the expensive price of the goods and commodities nowadays, we are just hoping that they can cope up with this with the help of our government, that they will help those who are in the poor place.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

In my country there are both digital money and cash. I prefer cashless settlement...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: