Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422143 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:36:58 AM

I was surprised at this week's diff change over.  There wasn't a crash I was hoping for to buy some cheap GHS!  Guess I'll have to wait for the next one.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
shmoula

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 11:34:58 AM

I was surprised at this week's diff change over.  There wasn't a crash I was hoping for to buy some cheap GHS!  Guess I'll have to wait for the next one.

Ive never registered any relationship between cex price and diff change. I think bigger part of cex users have no clue about difficulty Wink

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
flexgroo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:30:17 PM

Can anyone give me a ruff estiment on how many Gh/s you need here to make some btc?  I mean do i have to spend 5 btc, to get enough gh/s to accually get some btc in return
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:51:10 PM

Can anyone give me a ruff estiment on how many Gh/s you need here to make some btc?  I mean do i have to spend 5 btc, to get enough gh/s to accually get some btc in return

you can spend as much or as little as you want its more of the idea of buying at a good price and being able to resell those gh/s a few days later at a higher rate to make a decent return. Consider the mining just a small interest payment since it will not be much.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 02:06:46 PM

you can spend as much or as little as you want its more of the idea of buying at a good price and being able to resell those gh/s a few days later at a higher rate to make a decent return. Consider the mining just a small interest payment since it will not be much.

I actually had a transaction I funded through some free satoshis for a try where the fee was higher than what those hashes mined and my cex.io account was at  - 1 satoshi so there seems to be some minimum amount of parts of a Gigahash needed Cheesy
Tasweb

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:39:42 PM

Guys could you please do something about the cex.io webiste? It looks beautiful and I can understand you being proud of it but it is so resource intensive that it crashes my Galaxy S3 and freezes the Chrome browser on my 2013 Nexus 7 and runs very slow on my older laptop. On my up to date desktop it looks and runs beautifully. You have obviously built a mobile version of the page as it presents differently on my mobile devices but Chrome freezes when I go to the Trade page. I love the look and feel, I just can't use it on mobile devices and it is slow to unusable on older laptops/desktops.

nicksmith

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:01:30 PM

Guys could you please do something about the cex.io webiste? It looks beautiful and I can understand you being proud of it but it is so resource intensive that it crashes my Galaxy S3 and freezes the Chrome browser on my 2013 Nexus 7 and runs very slow on my older laptop. On my up to date desktop it looks and runs beautifully. You have obviously built a mobile version of the page as it presents differently on my mobile devices but Chrome freezes when I go to the Trade page. I love the look and feel, I just can't use it on mobile devices and it is slow to unusable on older laptops/desktops.

Few apps in market now, including mine http://cexapp.usr.io

Great merged mining BTC pool at http://mmpool.bitparking.com/ my monitor site for it http://bitmonitor.usr.io/
Play on cex http://cex.usr.io my cex Android app http://cexapp.usr.io
mobile

Activity: 400

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:18:08 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 08:33:37 PM by mobile

I lurk on here about every 2-3 days and browsed through some of the most recent pages and was unable to find the answer to this question.

In regards to ghash.io, what happened to the settings page? Previously, on the ghash.io page, when you would click on your username, a drop down box would appear with [settings] & [logout]. Well now all i see is [logout] and its been like at for a few days. The settings page had options like, setting payouts to specific shareholders etc and i cant figure out how to get back to that. Thanks in advanced, cheers....

//edit:

Ok so accidently, I found how to set "shareholders" by clicking on the profile link on the cex.io tab. I notice that there is a set limit of 0.01 for auto payouts. Have any of you used this? Is there a transaction/withdrawal fee charged for this?

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
flexgroo

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:20:23 AM

Does anyone even make a profit here? like if i put 2 btc in here and just left it there for a year what would happen? or do i need to buy and sell gh has price flucuates
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 07:07:09 AM

Does anyone even make a profit here? like if i put 2 btc in here and just left it there for a year what would happen? or do i need to buy and sell gh has price flucuates

I'm a customer of cex.io, you question it's hard to answer in a simple way, for my experience here, i bought some gh/s and reinvested 10% of the mining earings back in new power, and in my 2.5 months that i'm here, i'm earning a small amount, but this scenario can change in every moment, price of btc fluctuations + price gh/s fluctuation etc. etc. for example if the price for gh/s will go down too rapidly probably i will suffer more looses tha if it goes droping walue in a smooth way, because my periodical reinvestment add more power at a better price, but the global difficulty can vanify your operation if it goes up too high in a short time, and obvious you have to deal wit the btc/us$ o euro exchange rate, we had a peak at more than 1200 us$ and this can give you more profit, now we turn back to 600 us$ so we are loosing something, so answering to your question, without knowing the future (in terms of exchange rate, network grow and gh/s price) is't like playing a roulete...

I'm trying and, for the moment i'm in a good figure, but in the future.... who will know...

Cheers

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:36:35 AM

Right now seems to be a great time to purchase.  GHS prices have fallen so much in the past few days.  Anyone have an opinion as to why?  Is it the introduction of new ASIC miners? Or people just off break for Christmas?

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
shmoula

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 10:23:25 AM

Right now seems to be a great time to purchase.  GHS prices have fallen so much in the past few days.  Anyone have an opinion as to why?  Is it the introduction of new ASIC miners? Or people just off break for Christmas?

I think people are withdrawing bitcoins to change them to fiat, because are afraid of btc price fall down.

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
Andrey

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:55:51 AM

I wonder how is it good time to buy at 0.055BTC / Gh, when there are options to buy at 0.04BTC / Gh and miners at 0.017BTC / Gh Smiley

Vertikar

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 12:28:22 PM

Right now seems to be a great time to purchase.  GHS prices have fallen so much in the past few days.  Anyone have an opinion as to why?  Is it the introduction of new ASIC miners? Or people just off break for Christmas?
I wonder how is it good time to buy at 0.055BTC / Gh, when there are options to buy at 0.04BTC / Gh and miners at 0.017BTC / Gh Smiley
Getting closer to a good price. Still can't compare it to a miner though, you don't have to worry about power or cooling costs with CEX...
Edit: and there's a slight chance you maybe able to sell your GHs for a not so terrible loss, probably harder with a miner
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 12:39:59 PM

What must i do, buy more share on CEX.IO and mine in 5 minutes or buy some cheap shares here? (and wait until March)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281226149850

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:48:09 PM

What must i do, buy more share on CEX.IO and mine in 5 minutes or buy some cheap shares here? (and wait until March)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281226149850

This is no brainer. Buy shares on cex now, price for ghs has come down so much, it's cheap. You really don't want to wait until March'2014, because difficulty factor will have risen so much then that your pre-order won't amount to anything.
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:56:48 PM

Price per GHS has been coming down rapidly in recent days. From 0.0725 about a week ago to 0.0472, that's a huge drop. Are you buying more shares or selling and getting out? What is the price outlook going forward?
flexgroo

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 03:27:55 PM

So if i understand this right if price is .0473 per gh/s then thats about 21 gh/s per 1btc? hmmm and thats about .0089 btc a day

I just dont see it, i must be missing something really obvious or i ate way to much today and about to hit food coma

Flexgroo
coin123123

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 06:21:31 PM

when i found cex i immediately transferred funds there and luckily haven't bought anything, after some reading I came to conclusion cex.io is loose loose situation, and took my money out

if i buy ghs from cex there are two possible outcomes:
1. if i wait long enough for it to mine something, i will have btc it mined but will loose more on its value - this will never roi
2. to earn only option is to be lucky enough to catch the correction - buy and sell quickly cause long term price will definitely drop. this is "trading"/gambling and for this there are better places

price of ghs will always go down cause it mines less meaning its value is dropping

in cex built in calculator they mix usd with btc and ignore difficuly thats why its confusing

too bad i can't do short on ghs this would be a winner Grin
JayBee66

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:49:57 PM

You are one of the few people to have gone into CEX.IO and admitted their mistake.

If you read earlier in this thread you will see that you have said pretty much all that I have.

The price of GHS trends downwards all the time. Any long-term position will be a losing one.

There is no chance of being a successful long-term trader of GHS in a skewed market where the price is always trending downwards.

Any attempt at guessing a temporary move upwards would be gambling not trading.

And finally, yes an instrument to short GHS would be ideal. But anyone would be a fool to sell one to us. Nobody would sell an option or a futures contract on a commodity whose price at some forward date will be lower than it is now with probability 1.0

The only people talking up GHS on CEX.IO are people with affiliate links to CEX.IO at the bottom of their signature.

Now, you and I will see the idiots' replies.

when i found cex i immediately transferred funds there and luckily haven't bought anything, after some reading I came to conclusion cex.io is loose loose situation, and took my money out

if i buy ghs from cex there are two possible outcomes:
1. if i wait long enough for it to mine something, i will have btc it mined but will loose more on its value - this will never roi
2. to earn only option is to be lucky enough to catch the correction - buy and sell quickly cause long term price will definitely drop. this is "trading"/gambling and for this there are better places

price of ghs will always go down cause it mines less meaning its value is dropping

in cex built in calculator they mix usd with btc and ignore difficuly thats why its confusing

too bad i can't do short on ghs this would be a winner Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: