Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:52:35 AM

I like all the original ideas and this one too, but tell me how many users you can divide the sky into? I think the resources are limited.

Yes, certainly celestial sections will be limited in quantity.
The GEO tokens are calculated on the basis of the formula: 510 100 000 km² (area of the planet Earth) / 40 000 m² (plot size 200 x 200 m) + the inacc of the confluence of sections.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:09:51 AM

I see there is no ICO for this project, isn't it? Then, how can you raise fund? However, I see a lot of unique feature which I cannot see in another project.

We do not need to raise funds for the project. All tasks are performed exclusively at the expense of the Asterisma team.

All the main functional of the system is already developed: GitHub.com/Asterisma

At the moment, we test and modify the sections of the WEB-client, for maximum user convenience.
These decisions are adding a value for all the investors who choose Asterisma as their choice as the decisions are highly realistic and achievable.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

I did not quite understand the main idea of ​​the project. How can you divide the sky? And in general, what will be the sense of using your platform?

Divide the sky - this is not a problem.
Each sections is a unique GEO token in the system, with its own set of characteristics that can be sold, transferred, improved and leased to other users.

By becoming the owner of the section, you can place on it your own constellation, in an arbitrary form.

Thanks to the technology of augmented reality, sections can be used for marketing and entertainment purposes.

The key essence of the project is to accumulate the value of your section [a token of the standard ERC-721]. Due to the possibility of improving the sections, you have a chance to make your section and the constellation placed on it much more valuable than the others. Depending on the characteristics, the value of your section can reach the value of real land and real estate.

More detailed information can be found in White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:21:33 AM

I cant wait for the official asterisma platform to launch hopefully it goes live soon. By the way Do guys have telegram channel.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:37:15 AM

The idea of the project can show difficult at first glance, but then it becomes clear what kind of meaning the developers

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

I am still baffled what is really the purpose of this project and how can the investors can be benefited with the platform? I visited the site and read the FAQ but I really didn't get it "Asterisma - is absolutely unique system, which united two progressive technologies such as Blockchain and Augmented Reality". I mean how this thing really works?

Asterisma - is the first practical phenomenon of reasonable visualization of Blockchain property in the real world, as well as a simple and stable tool for high-quality monetization of user time, which will make the Blockchain technology more accessible, interesting and appropriate for most ordinary Internet users with the help of seven basic tactics:

• A simple and maximally accessible model of interaction focused on the progressive interest of users of all levels of technical knowledge
  • The use of creative and logical skills to create unique and perspective Blockchain property objects
  • Direct impact on the uniqueness of the property
  • Cumulative value of property objects
  • Monetization and use of objects in real GEO-space
  • Use of objects for marketing and entertainment purposes
  • A viable sustainable income-based model (as opposed to ICO)

At the moment, the system platform is in beta-testing, during which you can get for ETH - star coupons (necessary for the purchase and improvement of celestial sections) - on the maximum profitable conditions!
Available only: 100 000 coupons (limited edition tokens) - asterisma.org

The FAQ sections are filling. Detailed information about the celestial sections, mobile application and the end of beta-testing will be posted soon.
niceali

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:46:35 AM

the project looks very promising
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

I did not quite understand the main idea of ​​the project. How can you divide the sky? And in general, what will be the sense of using your platform?
Hi, please read firts the white paper and after you can research about the project. I know the project is new and don't have enough information about their project given to supporters and investors. Hope team members can guide and address the following concerns. Let's be patient, let's wait for formal project announcements and updates.

Thanks. We are working on detailed instructions for users on all points.
At the end of beta testing we will present it in the public domain for all participants of the system.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:00:12 AM

so what is the idea of the project? Maybe the team should make a video series? in which the essence of the project
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

I think such projects are promising in a short period of time.Now there are many similar projects.And if there is something unique-then do not expect success.

95% of projects in the world - ICO
About 80% of them - Scam
This is a very sad statistics for the whole industry.

Projects with a worthy idea - only about 5% (of all)
From them comes to realization - about 1%
This statistics is even sadder than the previous one!

We want to give people a completely finished digital product with a huge potential for development. We will not be verbose, just stay tuned...
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

Interesting project investors will definitely review this project before joining I hope you put a link of your whitepaper in a more visible place.

Key actions to promote the project and attract investors, will begin immediately after the beta-testing of the system.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:19:49 AM

Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

At the moment we are working on a video-presentation of the project. This is one of the top priorities of our team!

Now (temporarily) an audio presentation is available: asterisma.org/audio/Asterisma_EN.mp3

The YouTube channel will be available immediately after the finalization of the video-presentation. In the future on our channel you can see video-instructions on how to use and interact with the system.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:40:50 AM

this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool

Not even in 200 years comparing to your example, because they only sell you a virtual things and not real thing. Their app use augmented reality to put virtual word on celestial GEO-space. Therefore, you never own it out side of their app. However, if their app get mass adoption by people that virtual thing will get value.
Indeed. Just like, Pokemon GO. You know some of the virtual things today can be sold in one hundred dollars or even one million dollars.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:44:59 AM

This looks interesting, I just finished promoting an Augmented Reality for owning a certain landmark that is also based in Ethereum BLockchain. And if my understanding is correct, this project will make you own a constellation?

Right. Asterisma allows you to create constellations in real GEO-space. In addition, each section on which you place a constellation can be improved and receive unique and rare characteristics for it, such as:

• Rare animations of the site
  • Unique star designs in the constellation
  • Additional rental characteristics

All the constellations placed on the sections can be seen in the real world with the help of augmented reality, being close to their places the actual location of heaven in GEO-space and using the Asterisma mobile application.

WEB-client: asterisma.org
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:51:02 AM

One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.

Care to elaborate on what features you like since the title Blockchain Constellations in the Augmented Reality explains nothing about the project lol

Unique Celestial Blockchain Constellations in the Augmented Reality - this is a short descriptor that reflects the basic essence.

All documentation and a more detailed description are available on the official website of the project: asterisma.org
Additional materials are under revision.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

How this will help a lot of people? I don't find the project interesting because of its use case. Unless, admin will prove to me that this is worth investing and joining for.

1. As mentioned earlier, Asterisma - is the first practical phenomenon of reasonable visualization of Blockchain property in the real world, as well as a simple and stable tool for high-quality monetization of user time, which will make the Blockchain technology more accessible, interesting and appropriate for most ordinary Internet users with the help of seven basic tactics:

• A simple and maximally accessible model of interaction focused on the progressive interest of users of all levels of technical knowledge
  • The use of creative and logical skills to create unique and perspective Blockchain property objects
  • Direct impact on the uniqueness of the property
  • Cumulative value of property objects
  • Monetization and use of objects in real GEO-space
  • Use of objects for marketing and entertainment purposes
  • A viable sustainable income-based model (as opposed to ICO)

2. Every single piece of celestial GEO-space in the system is 100% unique and is a cumulative value object, having become the owner of which, the user can use it for marketing and entertainment purposes, as well as sell or monetize, by temporary leasing to other users. The value of the section depends on its actual location in the real world, characteristics and their values. Thanks to the possibility of improving the section for star coupons, each user has a chance to make their section and the constellation placed on it more rare, valuable and attractive for collectors and users who may be interested in leasing it.

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.

3. In simple words, the key benefit of the system is the systematic popularization of technologies: Blockchain and Augmented Reality, as well as in the ability to give people a unique digital property that can be of considerable value in the real world.

The only reasonable proof is the system's ready release and its appeal in terms of increasing the value of system tokens (GEO and CPN). We are working on this, stay tuned.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

The project as a whole is not bad and the developers are good, but do you really think that this idea is in demand? But the application is good.

Yes, certainly. We do not see a single obstacle to the success of the presented solution. The project will take key positions on the popularity and volume of crypto-transactions in this industry. Watch for the development of the system.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

It's just a stellar project! The idea is romantic, I think that among us there are romantics who will like the idea

True, ideology does contain a «romantic» aspect Smiley

In the future, the project can take leading positions in the areas related to: congratulations, surprises and any other entertaining aspects.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.
Frankly speaking, tell quite difficult project for understanding please in your understanding, in particular interests how the project will be useful to audience of beginners?

For beginners, the system will be useful and interesting for at least several reasons:

1. A more explicit and accurate understanding of Blockchain technology. The system contains brief and understandable instructions that help you quickly and easily interact with the system:

2. Gaming (entertainment) elements that allow you to create beautiful, rare and unique properties, in just a few iterations.

3. Monetization of your personal time, by creating valuable crypto-objects that can really bring a decent profit in the cryptocurrency.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

Seems pleasing for me as it deal with augmented reality, this is quite a new idea and but how can it gain a lot of attention? Hoping the team will do their best effort in making this a possible one.
They need to aim on exploring new advanced technologies and implement extremely great features and constantly keep upgrading thselves that will reap the platform in a better way.

Absolutely true remark. We are working on it. Stay tuned for updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: