Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

I need proper explanation about usecases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank u in advance

The system can be used by anyone!

Asterisma - is the world’s first Blockchain of augmented reality system, allowing you to become the sole owner of the section of the celestial GEO-space, in any point of the globe and place your own constellations and star shows in the sky which all the world will see!

Every section is absolutely unique, 100% belongs to you, and it is accumulative object of value with its own set of characteristics.

All initial interactions with the Asterisma system are conditioned to the presence of the N-quantity of Ethereum (ETH).

For ETH, you can get star coupons from the system. Having coupons available, you can become the owner of any section of GEO-space you like, even being thousands of kilometers away, and install your own unique constellation in an arbitrary form, in which it will be displayed in the real world with the help of augmented reality.

If the system does not have free star coupons to receive for ETH, you can get them for a temporary lease of any section in the system. You can rent a section already occupied by someone by paying ETH to its owner, or an absolutely free section in the system, paying ETH to the system itself. Renting gives you the right to place your own constellation on a selected section for a limited period of time, after which the compiled constellation disappears, and you have a chance to receive a reward in the form of star coupons.

Becoming the owner of a section of celestial GEO-space, you can improve it with the help of star coupons. Improvement occurs by merging coupons with your section, during which there is a chance to get unique and rare characteristics for it:

• Animation design of the section
  • Unique star designs in the constellation
  • Additional rental characteristics

All celestial sections, like star coupons, are arranged in such a way that they can be transferred and sold to other users, and also monetized, by temporarily transferring them to rent. You can set up your section for sale or rent using the internal Marketplace platform, assigning your own cost for your section to ETH.

More detailed information can be found in White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS
WEB-client: asterisma.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.

Yeah, which I also appreciate their features, concepts and platforms that the project had planned. Hopefully the team may continue it as they are in developmental stage. Also, I'm just hoping their security of each users as they adopt the blockchain technology that may used via transaction process. I'm looking forward for more updates on this project in a couple of days.

Next week we will publish a preliminary schedule of system updates.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.

Yeah, which I also appreciate their features, concepts and platforms that the project had planned. Hopefully the team may continue it as they are in developmental stage. Also, I'm just hoping their security of each users as they adopt the blockchain technology that may used via transaction process. I'm looking forward for more updates on this project in a couple of days.

Thanks for this future novvovedeniye, will monitor updates far more conveniently now and we will pass nothing from what you announce.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

It seems to be interesting, something is unusual for us, but, in my opinion, at this point in time it is necessary to intensify the project on the Internet more intensively.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

This project seems interesting for me. As I have read its line as the blockchain constellations in the augmented reality. It makes me think something new here in the world of crypto currency. It has a great platfrom that goes on its hand. And I know for sure that the members that will go push through this project is an experience team. I will be looking forward for this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

I like your approach to work. Almost every day we see new updates in the project. In fact, you have a very interesting idea of ​​the project, which attracts the attention of many users.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

I cant wait for the official asterisma platform to launch hopefully it goes live soon. By the way Do guys have telegram channel.
Yes, they have telegram group only. But not much people at here, i thing the team should do some bounty for increasing this community.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

I think such projects are promising in a short period of time.Now there are many similar projects.And if there is something unique-then do not expect success.

95% of projects in the world - ICO
About 80% of them - Scam
This is a very sad statistics for the whole industry.

Projects with a worthy idea - only about 5% (of all)
From them comes to realization - about 1%
This statistics is even sadder than the previous one!

We want to give people a completely finished digital product with a huge potential for development. We will not be verbose, just stay tuned...
80-20 theorem? I will follow and keep my eyes at Asterisma more and i hope will have something make us surprising at the future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

The project with an interesting idea, we just need to monitor its development. Administrators very often answer all questions that users ask. I wait when administrators write a schedule with subsequent project updates. I will follow this!
Yes, the project is based on the great idea which is gonna make this project hugely successful within a very limited period of time. And also the team of this project is very productive and always come with different strategies. And these strategies are works every time. Now we just have to keep patience and wait for their next move. Sooner or later they will succeed.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

The project with an interesting idea, we just need to monitor its development. Administrators very often answer all questions that users ask. I wait when administrators write a schedule with subsequent project updates. I will follow this!
Yes, the project is based on the great idea which is gonna make this project hugely successful within a very limited period of time. And also the team of this project is very productive and always come with different strategies. And these strategies are works every time. Now we just have to keep patience and wait for their next move. Sooner or later they will succeed.

If the team will prove that they are really serious and dedicated in this field I am sure that time will surely come and they can attract many investors and will achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

I think such projects are promising in a short period of time.Now there are many similar projects.And if there is something unique-then do not expect success.

About 80% of them - Scam

We want to give people a completely finished digital product with a huge potential for development. We will not be verbose, just stay tuned...
80-20 theorem? I will follow and keep my eyes at Asterisma more and i hope will have something make us surprising at the future.
I will expect the team effort. This will be a stepping stone to the project which they will going to prove that they will be going to success.
This will be gonna be interesting. I know the team will make the project improve more and will gain more popularity as days goes by.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

I am still baffled what is really the purpose of this project and how can the investors can be benefited with the platform? I visited the site and read the FAQ but I really didn't get it "Asterisma - is absolutely unique system, which united two progressive technologies such as Blockchain and Augmented Reality". I mean how this thing really works?

Asterisma - is the first practical phenomenon of reasonable visualization of Blockchain property in the real world, as well as a simple and stable tool for high-quality monetization of user time, which will make the Blockchain technology more accessible, interesting and appropriate for most ordinary Internet users with the help of seven basic tactics:

• A simple and maximally accessible model of interaction focused on the progressive interest of users of all levels of technical knowledge
  • The use of creative and logical skills to create unique and perspective Blockchain property objects
  • Direct impact on the uniqueness of the property
  • Cumulative value of property objects
  • Monetization and use of objects in real GEO-space
  • Use of objects for marketing and entertainment purposes
  • A viable sustainable income-based model (as opposed to ICO)

At the moment, the system platform is in beta-testing, during which you can get for ETH - star coupons (necessary for the purchase and improvement of celestial sections) - on the maximum profitable conditions!
Available only: 100 000 coupons (limited edition tokens) - asterisma.org

The FAQ sections are filling. Detailed information about the celestial sections, mobile application and the end of beta-testing will be posted soon.

Thank you for the detailed respond and I am pretty sure to keep track on the project. For now, maybe I will try to read more about the information so that I can totally understand the whole idea of the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

About 80% of them - Scam

So, the team will provide necessary information and also provide a beta testing before anything else. Well, this is quite a good idea so that people will really understand the concept of the platform. I will probably keep an eye to this project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Agree, all project has its own chance and time to grow. It's very nice that project has other strategy that can be benefited by the project. This strategies can attract and invite other to join the project. It's true we as supporters will be all waiting for more project updates and progress.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

I'm now seeing that the devs are now active answering all the inquiries and questions of supporters and investors. I'm expecting this will continue until this platform will be launched.

Yes, the dev is really active now and hoping it will continue even if the platform launch successfully. For now let's watch and see how far this project will go.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

If the team will prove that they are really serious and dedicated in this field I am sure that time will surely come and they can attract many investors and will achieve success.

Dedication isn't everything in life though, there's a lot other variables that come into the picture when it comes to ICO, those need to be counted too
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

Dedication isn't everything in life though, there's a lot other variables that come into the picture when it comes to ICO, those need to be counted too

Well, if you are dedicated to your work then all that's matter will be next to, it just really need to be serious, active and dedicated to be able to achieve success the soonest.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

Right. Asterisma allows you to create constellations in real GEO-space. In addition, each section on which you place a constellation can be improved and receive unique and rare characteristics for it, such as:

• Rare animations of the site
  • Unique star designs in the constellation
  • Additional rental characteristics

All the constellations placed on the sections can be seen in the real world with the help of augmented reality, being close to their places the actual location of heaven in GEO-space and using the Asterisma mobile application.

WEB-client: asterisma.org

I appreciate your answer and thanks for giving me the links, but as someone who is not fully aware of the constellations, I think there are only a few people who are doesn't know how to read the stars or the connections to form a constellation. How are you going to encourage or promote this kind of project to attract more users?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

Since you have a ready-made application, then I'm interested in what kind of experience do developers have in this area?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Asterisma should also try to focus on initiating some video presentations to that will help all the investors to easily understand in a visual presentation and we can get positive response.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: