Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

I believe the project Asterisma is potential ICO, because aimed at maximum long-term existence cycle, systematic improvement progressive interest of users and qualitative monetization of user time.

You are right, the team really did their best to be in this position and they are making their best to fulfill all their goals. Looking forward for more improvements from this project.
The team has been working very hard on its development since from the beginning to till now and also they are consistently taking major actions towards the project as well they are continuously improving the project. Due to the team's hard work the project will succeed soon.
But all the bugs need to be fixed soon and it should not cause any impact for the participants in the live site that will add a value for the developers for immediately bringing resolutions. What about the current status is the platform is good with no issues ?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

Yes, right, and aside from the advertisements they also need to encourage more members to support this project so that supporters can also help with wide advertisements.
Bounty or airdrop is certainly a good idea so they will just introduce it and maybe newsletter subscriptions those things create lots of awareness and promote to a great length

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

A unique project Is it interesting? Is the project something serious? Difficult to answer ..
The idea, although at first glance, is not very entertaining, there is potential for advertising.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

I personally think that the concept of this project is nice, but I am not able to see much growth in the community, I think that something must be done about it.
About the growth of project community I think its realy normal because the project is still new and fresh. It's still early to tell and predict what will project outcome. But with Asterisma  I have big hope that this project will be a achievement. Regarding the community matter this will be fix and be addressed as soon as team will launch some advertisements and promotions.

Right, the team has still a lot of time to make a plan on how they can make grow more about their project community. Asterisma seems quite a unique platform so, people will really getting more curious why this platform has been created.

Agree, there is no need to hurry since this project is still new and needs a lot of improvements and more developments, for now they need to improve their marketing and advertising.

Right, good marketing strategy and advertisement in this project would be one of the factors to attain good performance in this project.

Commonly, that is the normal thing to do and its up to them how they will going to make the advertisement be more attractive. Everything must be planned accordingly so I think that is what the team has been doing right now.

Yes, right, and aside from the advertisements they also need to encourage more members to support this project so that supporters can also help with wide advertisements.

Well the people can't really do much apart from just shilling the project and get called what they are, which is shills and that's kinda bad overall
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

Another weird but undoubtedly unique project. Does the team any bounty campaigns for the supporters and promoters? Is this project base in ann ERC20 ETH?

1. Bounty program will be available after the end of beta-testing.

2. In the developed system, there are two types of property objects, each of which is presented in the form of a digital token inside the Blockchain Ethereum network:

• The section of celestial GEO-space:
    Token standard [ERC-721] – unique, non-interchangeable collector token that has an individual set of characteristics and their values.
  • Star coupon:
    Token standard [ERC-20] – non-unique, interchangeable token, which is intended for the acquisition and improvement of tokens of the standard ERC-721.

Having bounty program will help a lot in making this project known to all. It is good to hear that they will open a bounty program because it can give opportunity to everyone to earn profit and will help to attract investors. Looking forward to that day.
Building all the software setup with all installations and operations are on live but without advertising how can we reach out to people and even now it is time to take up the challenges and start working on advertising by initiating some bounty programs.

Advertising needs some planning, it will be useless to start making publicity for this project if they still don't have a working product specially that this kind of concept is the first of its kind.
Yes thats true, although this project doesnt still explain its real intensity Ithink an ambasador will be able to delover what the project needs.
As what we analyzed the users can create a constellation in the form of a company logo, promotions, greetings or wishes for a loved one or a group of people as well as any other format in text or graphic.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

I believe the project Asterisma is potential ICO, because aimed at maximum long-term existence cycle, systematic improvement progressive interest of users and qualitative monetization of user time.

You are right, the team really did their best to be in this position and they are making their best to fulfill all their goals. Looking forward for more improvements from this project.
The team has been working very hard on its development since from the beginning to till now and also they are consistently taking major actions towards the project as well they are continuously improving the project. Due to the team's hard work the project will succeed soon.
Adding Metamask is setting all the challenging potential which the team have taken a good initiative in the platform where we need a safe and secure place to store our coupons. 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

Another weird but undoubtedly unique project. Does the team any bounty campaigns for the supporters and promoters? Is this project base in ann ERC20 ETH?

2. In the developed system, there are two types of property objects, each of which is presented in the form of a digital token inside the Blockchain Ethereum network:

Token standard [ERC-721] – unique, non-interchangeable collector token that has an individual set of characteristics and their values.
  • Star coupon:
    Token standard [ERC-20] – non-unique, interchangeable token, which is intended for the acquisition and improvement of tokens of the standard ERC-721.

Having bounty program will help a lot in making this project known to all. It is good to hear that they will open a bounty program because it can give opportunity to everyone to earn profit and will help to attract investors. Looking forward to that day.
Building all the software setup with all installations and operations are on live but without advertising how can we reach out to people and even now it is time to take up the challenges and start working on advertising by initiating some bounty programs.

Advertising needs some planning, it will be useless to start making publicity for this project if they still don't have a working product specially that this kind of concept is the first of its kind.
Yes thats true, although this project doesnt still explain its real intensity Ithink an ambasador will be able to delover what the project needs.
The project has maybe explained the real intensity and i guess that you need some more information about the project from the developers i guess. I hope that they can solve your query and can give you some good profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

Adding Metamask is setting all the challenging potential which the team have taken a good initiative in the platform where we need a safe and secure place to store our coupons. 
And this project is truely much safer and secure i guess so we can blindly trust here depending the hard work from the team and overall presentation for the project. Project sounds much intresting.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

interesting project. It is true that the bounty program will be advertised well by project. To develop any project, advertise very importantance. Again, with the bounty program, participant and investor have the opportunity to earn and attractive.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

interesting project. It is true that the bounty program will be advertised well by project. To develop any project, advertise very importantance. Again, with the bounty program, participant and investor have the opportunity to earn and attractive.
I am sure that several bounty hunters are waiting for asterisma to launch their bounty programme because the peoples who cannot afford to invest atleast afford to participate into the bounty to get some tokens.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

Very soon Asterisma will launch their bounty program.but I think it should be started after Asterisma has been launched.bounty is a big media of promotion without it how do you people promote this project
Ochuvatkina1

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

Have you studied the market for these services? What volume of money here turns around and what kind of income can investors get?
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

It's good that the team is working hard and I'm sure they're working towards developing the project from all aspects. The team should keep coming up with new strategies

Agree, new strategies will help them to get more exposures and will have a high chance to attract more investors. I really hope that dev will reach their goals the soonest.
Everyone hope that. Almost of us hope they will be successful at their ICO.
I still can not understand for what purpose users will buy tokens. For example, I'm not interested in the starry sky for money, or rather not interested in such an application.
Only raising fund for running projects bro Smiley. Any other reason?

We are not ICO. We do not raise funds for the realization of a digital product. All developments are carried out exclusively at the expense of the Asterisma team. All the main functionality of the system is already ready and available on GitHub.com/Asterisma

Our goal - to give people an interesting and promising marketing and entertainment system, in which everyone will be able to spend their time entertaining and monetize it.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

There is a narrow theme for the blockchain market. I doubt that the project will be profitable. Who is the buyer of your product?

The system can be used by anyone!

Asterisma - is the world’s first Blockchain of augmented reality system, allowing you to become the sole owner of the section of the celestial GEO-space, in any point of the globe and place your own constellations and star shows in the sky which all the world will see!

Every section is absolutely unique, 100% belongs to you, and it is accumulative object of value with its own set of characteristics.

All initial interactions with the Asterisma system are conditioned to the presence of the N-quantity of Ethereum (ETH).

For ETH, you can get star coupons from the system. Having coupons available, you can become the owner of any section of GEO-space you like, even being thousands of kilometers away, and install your own unique constellation in an arbitrary form, in which it will be displayed in the real world with the help of augmented reality.

If the system does not have free star coupons to receive for ETH, you can get them for a temporary lease of any section in the system. You can rent a section already occupied by someone by paying ETH to its owner, or an absolutely free section in the system, paying ETH to the system itself. Renting gives you the right to place your own constellation on a selected section for a limited period of time, after which the compiled constellation disappears, and you have a chance to receive a reward in the form of star coupons.

Becoming the owner of a section of celestial GEO-space, you can improve it with the help of star coupons. Improvement occurs by merging coupons with your section, during which there is a chance to get unique and rare characteristics for it:

• Animation design of the section
  • Unique star designs in the constellation
  • Additional rental characteristics

All celestial sections, like star coupons, are arranged in such a way that they can be transferred and sold to other users, and also monetized, by temporarily transferring them to rent. You can set up your section for sale or rent using the internal Marketplace platform, assigning your own cost for your section to ETH.

More detailed information can be found in White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS
WEB-client: asterisma.org
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

the project is not aimed at direct profit.Will this direction be interesting to investors? Will they want to invest in something that will not bring direct revenue?

You can never accurately predict direct income. This applies to absolutely all projects in this industry. But, as a minimum, we have all the aspects that are characteristic for the significant growth and accumulation of the value of the tokens.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:01:57 PM

You even do not understand that it was just to compare things so that many people who has no idea about your project can understand little but, what is going on here. This is really a very cheap way to organize an ICO and try to raise money from unknowledge people.

You have a complicated project and have to introduce your project with an explain video so as the others ICOs do and not force people to read your more complicated whitepaper.

And your website is the worst one that I ever seen ! 

1. Your competence at zero - it happens, not scary Smiley We are not ICO - you need to learn how to read carefully. All ready functionality is placed on the GitHub.com/Asterisma

2. We are absolutely not interested in how other projects work, since more than half of them do not even have trivial developments. We create a scheme for the maximum convenience of people. Yes, not all aspects are ready yet, but we are working on it. If you are too lazy to read anything, do not read, we will not be upset because of you Wink

3. Even scary to think about what site you think the best. But it's not interesting, thanks.

It doesnt matter if it is an ICO or not - you are just trying to sell a very cheap unsuccessfull imagination with the worst sale website that I ever seen.

"The section of the celestial GEO-space is a cumulative value object, becoming owner of which you can use it for marketing and entertainment purposes, as well as monetizing, by temporarily renting it to other users."

Who in hell do you think is interested to buy your  Geo-Space value object and rent it to other users  Grin

You just blame yourself with this project and hope you delete it asap and try to think something more productive and useful, if you have no money ...

1. Make a mistake, I'm sorry, it seems that your competence is well below zero. What does it mean does not matter - is it ICO or not? This is generally one of the fundamental factors for constructing a scheme for the interaction of projects.

2. We are not trying to sell anything now, let alone a cheaper way. The only thing that is really cheap here is your inappropriate statements.

3. Who is interested in this? This is generally a strange question. Each project area has its own audience. It all depends on the quality of the product.

4. We are not going to delete anything and we are not collecting funds for anything. All developments are carried out exclusively at the expense of the Asterisma team.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:08:52 PM

Please clarify this: ""Asterisma - is absolutely unique system, which united two progressive technologies such as Blockchain and Augmented Reality".
I just don't understand how you're gonna make this two very different concepts into one.

It's not about turning into one, it does not work out that way.
But it is quite a different matter to jointly and appropriately use it.

I recommend that you carefully read our project document, in which you will find answers to all your questions of a similar nature: goo.gl/FHT5DS
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

Will we need to use virtual reality goggles or equipment for us to experience the true essense of the platform?

At the moment we are working on a mobile application that will allow you to see all the constellations placed in the sky, being near the places of their actual locations in a real environment.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

• Star coupon:

You know what, I really wanted to join the beta-testing, but I would not spend my money for some reason, is it possible to join the beta-testing without spending 0.035 eth?

Beta-testing is a closed event, which is currently approaching the final stage. At the end of testing, the price of tokens will increase.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

• Star coupon:

You know what, I really wanted to join the beta-testing, but I would not spend my money for some reason, is it possible to join the beta-testing without spending 0.035 eth?

Participating in beta-testing will be a great privilege to you, bud. That's why they have registration before you can participate on beta-test.
Well, I think for beta testing, developers could offer us a free version. Why should we pay for something that is not yet fully operational? I think very few people will agree to this.

We do not claim that you have to pay for what is being worked out. During the beta testing period, we only give the opportunity to purchase system tokens on the most favorable terms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: