Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
aamy90925

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

This looks interesting, I just finished promoting an Augmented Reality for owning a certain landmark that is also based in Ethereum BLockchain. And if my understanding is correct, this project will make you own a constellation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

Can you tell us in much simplier way how this project works in real life and what are the benefits?

Right now, I'm so confused about how this project will have an impact on the community. Their functionality looks ambiguous and I can't easily comprehend what's their project all about.
I agree with you mate. I want to suggest that the team could provide a video about what is the function of this project? I hope it will be address.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

Can you tell us in much simplier way how this project works in real life and what are the benefits?

Right now, I'm so confused about how this project will have an impact on the community. Their functionality looks ambiguous and I can't easily comprehend what's their project all about.
I agree with you mate. I want to suggest that the team could provide a video about what is the function of this project? I hope it will be address.
mostly small video reviews well reflect the main idea of ​​the project. And this always has a favorable effect on the popularity of the project and the increase in its followers.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

The Asterisma project is aimed at the maximum long-term life cycle, systematic improvement of the progressive interest of users and high-quality monetization of user time. I'm sure that the team is serious about this, since many investors and users are starting to look at the project.

The project really have good features that will make investors to check it and hopefully making a good investments here. For now let's watch and see how serious and dedicated the team are.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.

The only one making any profit here are probably the bounty people who'll dump the coins and the ICO devs who'll get the nice ICO cash for them

The team really need to take some risk in order for them to be more widely known. With the help of the bounty people, they will elaborate more about the platform so that ordinary people will totally understand the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
azuhramurray12

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

I must say that this project impressed me, it goes out of what we are used to see here. I will be close to see how it evolves
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

I must say that this project impressed me, it goes out of what we are used to see here. I will be close to see how it evolves

The project is still new and you already impressed about it so how much more if the project will be launch successful very soon. Anyway I will be watching this project now, hoping to see more improvement soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Approach of team to replenishment of means and purchase of tokens through Metamask was pleasant that excludes any risk of loss of means as it is reliable.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

The project as a whole is not bad and the developers are good, but do you really think that this idea is in demand? But the application is good.

In demand or not the team can make moves to make this project popular and become in demand very soon. This whole project will reach success if team are really serious with this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

I really like that everyone talks so positively about the project, perhaps I will watch the project and support it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

The project is looks great  as well as profitable for the investment. And also the development team of this project is consistently working hard to make the project hugely successful. Also the project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

The project is still new and you already impressed about it so how much more if the project will be launch successful very soon. Anyway I will be watching this project now, hoping to see more improvement soon.
Quite brave opion buddy, yes this project is very fresh and new so it need to be priorities and give so much attention to develop and promote. Let's wait for further details and announcements by project teams. One team one goal.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

The Asterisma project is aimed at the maximum long-term life cycle, systematic improvement of the progressive interest of users and high-quality monetization of user time. I'm sure that the team is serious about this, since many investors and users are starting to look at the project.
The project is a bit confusing which you really need to study and research about the project. This could be a challenging and new platform to the people and I hope many will invest in Asterisma.
Yes. The concept of this project really needs a lot of time to study since this is new and very unique kind of platform. I guess, the dev team much have time to be here to answer and explained further about the purpose and goals of Asterisma project especially here in crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Become the owner of section of the celestial GEO-space
and place on it your own unique constellation,
which the entire world will be able to see!

it offers a platform where you can express your own personal feelings. but it's not in the world. in space. it's a beautiful and different project. I'm interested.  Shocked Shocked
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

The project is a bit confusing which you really need to study and research about the project. This could be a challenging and new platform to the people and I hope many will invest in Asterisma.
Yes. The concept of this project really needs a lot of time to study since this is new and very unique kind of platform. I guess, the dev team much have time to be here to answer and explained further about the purpose and goals of Asterisma project especially here in crypto world.

They also need to share more information in a most simple way to understand the project. There are some quote that we don't really understand and this is why the team need some sort of video presentation because this is also an effective way to make the platform can be understand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

They also need to share more information in a most simple way to understand the project. There are some quote that we don't really understand and this is why the team need some sort of video presentation because this is also an effective way to make the platform can be understand.
Right suggestion for the team. A clear and brief explanation regarding this project is really necessary in spreading the project's information to be efficient as the blockchain constellations in the augmented reality. Just like other supporters here in the crypto currency community, I hope for the success of this kind of project and become more productive to the upcoming days.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

The queries from the people who are interested in this project just pile up. Is this a dead project? It seems like the admin is not that active.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

The queries from the people who are interested in this project just pile up. Is this a dead project? It seems like the admin is not that active.

The admin must definitely pay attention and answers all the questions in this thread so may able clear all our doubts and understand thoroughly what's this project all about.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

The team should be more attentive to the community issues, I do not have time to study all the documents of the project and I did not understand after reading the site why you need a token.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

The admin must definitely pay attention and answers all the questions in this thread so may able clear all our doubts and understand thoroughly what's this project all about.
That issue is been solved by the teams as they not have much time to solve that queries but they indeed have some major issues going on with the project and that is indeed going to be great for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: