Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

The project is definitely a game changer for astronomical research. Not many apps are focused this deep into the field, so asterisma has a nice edge over its competitors. The topic maybe abstract for many people, so advertising should be done with that in mind.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabrakaned

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

The project is definitely a game changer for astronomical research. Not many apps are focused this deep into the field, so asterisma has a nice edge over its competitors. The topic maybe abstract for many people, so advertising should be done with that in mind.
The advertisement is been carried much potentially and i think that also this app is going to be great ahead and it would have high demand depending on their factor which indeed will turn much profitable.
alexandermr091

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

I did not see the road map. Is it available? I think it should be added, investors often pay attention to it
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

I did not see the road map. Is it available? I think it should be added, investors often pay attention to it
Roadmap is really much attractive and important for the investors as major of the investors look for an profitable roadmap before investing into this project so hope that the team looks this into consideration.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

The queries from the people who are interested in this project just pile up. Is this a dead project? It seems like the admin is not that active.

We apologize for the delay in the answers.
At the moment, more priority and important technical tasks are being solved.
During the day we will answer absolutely all questions.

Since the project is new,  it is normal to undergo many querries that needs answers.  Though it was not answered directly by the team but  it was given time sooner that it will be given answered which is a plus factor showing the team are working the project to make it more develop. Informing reasons why did not fixed directly the problem is good,  to avoid hesitations and not to trust the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

The queries from the people who are interested in this project just pile up. Is this a dead project? It seems like the admin is not that active.
From what such sad conclusions? There are some podverzhdeniye of your words? It seems to me on all questions it is possible to receive prompt reply in telegram group.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

The Asterisma project is aimed at the maximum long-term life cycle, systematic improvement of the progressive interest of users and high-quality monetization of user time. I'm sure that the team is serious about this, since many investors and users are starting to look at the project.
The project is a bit confusing which you really need to study and research about the project. This could be a challenging and new platform to the people and I hope many will invest in Asterisma.
Yes. The concept of this project really needs a lot of time to study since this is new and very unique kind of platform. I guess, the dev team much have time to be here to answer and explained further about the purpose and goals of Asterisma project especially here in crypto world.

They also need to share more information in a most simple way to understand the project. There are some quote that we don't really understand and this is why the team need some sort of video presentation because this is also an effective way to make the platform can be understand.
I agree with you make video presentation can really help of project as it can provide Useful information in the easiest way for some members who do not understand the technicality of the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

The Asterisma project is aimed at the maximum long-term life cycle, systematic improvement of the progressive interest of users and high-quality monetization of user time. I'm sure that the team is serious about this, since many investors and users are starting to look at the project.
The project is a bit confusing which you really need to study and research about the project. This could be a challenging and new platform to the people and I hope many will invest in Asterisma.
Yes. The concept of this project really needs a lot of time to study since this is new and very unique kind of platform. I guess, the dev team much have time to be here to answer and explained further about the purpose and goals of Asterisma project especially here in crypto world.

They also need to share more information in a most simple way to understand the project. There are some quote that we don't really understand and this is why the team need some sort of video presentation because this is also an effective way to make the platform can be understand.
video demonstration will be much more appreciated here considering their concept i hope team consider that

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

I agree with you make video presentation can really help of project as it can provide Useful information in the easiest way for some members who do not understand the technicality of the project.
I think that it is the best resource for the users of this project may see at the current moment.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

The admin must definitely pay attention and answers all the questions in this thread so may able clear all our doubts and understand thoroughly what's this project all about.
Let's give time for now to the team in answering a lot of questions here at the bitcointalk thread, as you can see, they responded in the past weeks for users asking something or telling opinion about the project.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:27:36 PM

The admin must definitely pay attention and answers all the questions in this thread so may able clear all our doubts and understand thoroughly what's this project all about.
Let's give time for now to the team in answering a lot of questions here at the bitcointalk thread, as you can see, they responded in the past weeks for users asking something or telling opinion about the project.
we also have to be patient while waiting for an answer from the admin because they work not only answer questions from all members here, maybe also they are busy working on projects that work on for now or maybe I can advise the admin to be able to hire moderators to make it easier to answer questions on this project

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

we also have to be patient while waiting for an answer from the admin because they work not only answer questions from all members here, maybe also they are busy working on projects that work on for now or maybe I can advise the admin to be able to hire moderators to make it easier to answer questions on this project
Astrrisma possess all the potential as they have the white papers,  road map,  team  etc there is nothing new required better to prove for the platform and regards g the admin response did you join in their official social  channels like Telegram?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

Yeah, as this project is still new we need to wait for further updates and answering all the queries that was asked by those curious users about this project. I would say the team must have some devs answering all the issue regarding about this project that need to clarify.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

We need to understand there will be even priority issues which was leadimg to impact the site so it is high performance issue where the participants required more security.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool

Not even in 200 years comparing to your example, because they only sell you a virtual things and not real thing. Their app use augmented reality to put virtual word on celestial GEO-space. Therefore, you never own it out side of their app. However, if their app get mass adoption by people that virtual thing will get value.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:41 PM

Yeah, as this project is still new we need to wait for further updates and answering all the queries that was asked by those curious users about this project. I would say the team must have some devs answering all the issue regarding about this project that need to clarify.
I really hope they will have responsive team, i really don't want follow the project have a less take care about ANN topic by team.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.

The only one making any profit here are probably the bounty people who'll dump the coins and the ICO devs who'll get the nice ICO cash for them

yeah that's for sure, but before the bounty hunters dump their tokens, I guess ICO founder is going to be more quicker to do that Cheesy  Now a days it is very east to scam people - you just need a good website and not even a good whitepaper
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.

The only one making any profit here are probably the bounty people who'll dump the coins and the ICO devs who'll get the nice ICO cash for them

yeah that's for sure, but before the bounty hunters dump their tokens, I guess ICO founder is going to be more quicker to do that Cheesy  Now a days it is very east to scam people - you just need a good website and not even a good whitepaper
Not only depend on bounty hunters. If don't have them, project will not have a big awareness, even they can run advertisement. About dumping, cannot avoiding them for the beginning of listing.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

Visual presentations helps better to reach the investors in a polite manner explaining about Asterisma purpose of launch and it's objectives, future aspirations that will make the people understand their successful outcome when they choose Asterisma.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:23:49 AM

I see there is no ICO for this project, isn't it? Then, how can you raise fund? However, I see a lot of unique feature which I cannot see in another project.

We do not need to raise funds for the project. All tasks are performed exclusively at the expense of the Asterisma team.

All the main functional of the system is already developed: GitHub.com/Asterisma

At the moment, we test and modify the sections of the WEB-client, for maximum user convenience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: